Casey Anthony reportedly planning to dump lawyer Jose Baez

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now BC is claiming she was the one who got AS' "weebly" site dismantled just a few minutes ago... this is laughable! I wonder if AS and BC are the same person, anyway...

http://twitpic.com/86ib5h

As if AS can't just simply publish the Website on any of 1,000+ other servers or even get multiple clones hosted.

This is personal.

I wonder if Brianne had claim to take it down since there was a semi-nude photo of her on there without any release? (assuming KC is using Brianne's ID and Twitter).

Team Casey and Team Anti-Casey sure are busy folks.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: We all know 1 person with too much time on their hands and a computer. Could be posting rumors all over the interwebs all by her lonesome self. :innocent:

Remember you do NOT need to follow them to see the tweets. Create a list and add these people in and click on the list and you can see the time line of their tweets w/o following them. :)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: We all know 1 person with too much time on their hands and a computer. Could be posting rumors all over the interwebs all by her lonesome self. :innocent:

It is funny, but it's very, very possible. If anyone has a lot of time on their hands, and knows the intimacies of KC, it's.... yup.

Baez issued a stmt to say that he was not in related to RH, so I think RH being JB's cousin is a big fat rumor (if we can believe anything JB says anyway)

And did JB even file paperwork removing himself as the felons attorney of record? Minus that, I'm gonna take this as a whole lot of gobbledy-goop.

As far as I know, Dorothy Simms is the only one who removed herself.

MOO

Mel

logicalgirl,

Do you think since in the Eval Casey told two different dr's early on that she was abused, molested and even insinuated that Caylee was abused that JB and company had an obligation to report that? They are crimes. We know she is a liar and it is all untrue but didn't they have a duty to report it anyway. Even the Dr. had a duty to report but they didn't. This is why I thought maybe there is a bar issue with this? Just wondering.

You would need to ask AZLawyer or someone on the legal thread to get a "real" answer but I believe a doctor is obligated to report it - no sure about a shrink Dr. and no the legal team can't report anything she tells them as far as I know.

I don't know about all of you but I choose not to believe any FB, Blog, or twitter of any information. Casey is toxic and it sticks to anyone who allows themselves even near her world. I'm bowing out until MSN reports something concrete and not reports on he said she said blog reports. Enough already.

In my mind Casey would love to mess with a lot of us here and I'm not going to give that satisfaction to her or the defense. Casey and DT can drop off the face of the earth.

I will boycott any MSN that pays for any interview or anything. To include their sponsor's PERIOD!

Me too. Whatever this AS person is she is not a supporter of Casey Anthony IMO.

Or so she would have you believe (According to Rob H) that is the whole game.

Insert Twilight Zone music here. :wink:

It is funny, but it's very, very possible. If anyone has a lot of time on their hands, and knows the intimacies of KC, it's.... yup.

There is some connection to these folks and there has been a falling out, or a break from the fold in an attempt to cash in.

There is some inside info but it was scant and dried up -- that is what leads me to believe this was a crack in Tweam Casey or an infiltration from Tweam Anti-Casey.

She could have been , but then again Rob says that this is Casey and Brianne's game together. They are friends. So Casey could have just taken over Brianne's twitter. Who knows! Now I sound as crazy as they do. lol!

Oy! So confusing!

Is anyone in this sordid mess real?

So...AS is really KC. Is RH real or is he really CA?

:crazy:

You would need to ask AZLawyer or someone on the legal thread to get a "real" answer but I believe a doctor is obligated to report it - no sure about a shrink Dr. and no the legal team can't report anything she tells them as far as I know.

Mandated Reporters (Anyone in the medical field, mental health field,social workers, police officers, teachers..etc) are mandated to report suspected abuse of a minor or face misdemeanor charges.

As far as something that casey talked about happening in the past, he would not be required to report it.

Another thing is that Social Workers and Psychologists are bound by serious confidentiality rules set forth by the NASW and APA. This means that if a client tells us that they have committed a crime in the past, even murder, we are ethically bound by confidentiality not to say a word. It was very disconcerting for me to learn this.

What we do have (social workers and psychologists alike) is a "duty to warn" This means that we can break confidentiality if we believe a client is going to hurt themselves or another person in the near future. Then and only then can we notify LE and also the person that we believe to be in imminent danger by our client.

If we break confidentiality for any other reason , we can lose our license, be censured by the associations publicly etc etc. Crazy right?

Oy! So confusing!

I have no idea, and I also cannot figure out who's on first. :wink:

Docs (or lawyers) are not obligated to report any past crimes. They are obligated to report anything that would be considered a future crime. ie. "I'm going to go kill so and so, I hate so and so and will filet them like a fish."

If Caylee were alive at the time of accusation, perhaps some action could have been taken. Since FKC could not tell the truth, and there is no proving anything ever occurred, there would be no need to start a further investigation into GA as it would be futile, a waste of time and money. She was, after all, bargaining for her own life while telling the stories, so that must be taken into account.

I didn't get to see the site when ANS outed herself, but I just don't think Casey is that smart. She made up people, she never became other people. I just don't think she'd be good at trying to be someone else. Lying and making up people is different than becoming a new person with a new name. I can see her talking a supporter into doing something like this, though. Casey always seems to have someone to do things for her or cover her butt. It never fails.

Plus, this all started from Twitter Twama (I feel less intelligent just typing that), so I'm not taking it all very seriously. Everything keeps getting so confusing. I can't keep up with it, and I trust no one.

Casey isn't smart enough but she is devious enough, lying is lying - whether you make people up or pretend to be someone else.

She made up Zanny, but then created Zanny in the image SHE wanted to be: taller, a perfect 10, hispanic. She pretended to be Caylee's nanny during the day, and paid herself for that job with Cindy's money. She absolutely is able to become someone else.

I have no idea, and I also cannot figure out who's on first. :wink:

That makes two of us. I swore off of this, then went to twitter, took some notes and found I was going circles.

As someone upthread said, all this appears to be is a fight among 3 individuals. I think it is 3 clones....

I give up!

There is some connection to these folks and there has been a falling out, or a break from the fold in an attempt to cash in.

There is some inside info but it was scant and dried up -- that is what leads me to believe this was a crack in Tweam Casey or an infiltration from Tweam Anti-Casey.

Is it common knowledge that AS is an author? And she has her own website, although some of the items you can click on take you to the "weebly" message that the page hasn't been set up yet.

http://www.ameliasobel.com/#/full-books/4557739169

www.ameliasobel.com

Oy! So confusing!

I'm leaning toward the latter - if it's true that he knows everything ahead of time, what other explanation is there? She's having a great time being other people via the web.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila
Back