Casey Anthony reportedly planning to dump lawyer Jose Baez

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Big deal - and who's lining up to hire him or interview him now?

At least all the other lawyers out there now know if you tell enough lies you can get anyone off a guilty verdict. Sure - I'm amazed.:banghead:

He's a pariah. IMO

They knew that before JB. His name was Johnny Cochran.

Since we finally have a lull - I'm going to get some much needed work done.

We'd been waiting for this - whatever "this" is. Jeff Ashton had been enjoying far too much success for too long without yet another attempt for attention from the OCA camp. I wonder it that is "it" for a while now.

This one was better than the "Attempted Kidnapping" - just not as funny!:great:

To clear up any misperceptions such as the ones you mentioned in your post above.

What misconceptions did I post. Did he not want one of the biggest cases of this decade if not century. He won it. That is it. Done - He won

Anger gets in the way of truth in this case. He is not liked so of course he must be miserable. I don't think so.

Big deal - and who's lining up to hire him or interview him now?

At least all the other lawyers out there now know if you tell enough lies you can get anyone off a guilty verdict. Sure - I'm amazed.:banghead:

He's a pariah. IMO

I love you Logical - but it is a big deal. He won a huge case. If nothing else, he is going to be known for that.

Anger gets in the way of truth in this case. He is not liked so of course he must be miserable. I don't think so.

I think he's infamous as far as defense lawyers go but I don't know if that will translate into 'celebrity' like some other high profile attorneys. I think his behavior and actions in the courtroom sort of take away from 'winning' the case. If he was perhaps more 'dignified' (Cochran keeps coming to mind), he probably would be held in higher esteem, with the public and also his colleagues.

Any thoughts on why he hasn't made a statement about all of this yet?

He is too busy running from bill collectors and arranging dates with Barbara WA WA:woohoo::rollercoaster:

Have you watched any of his very few interviews in the last couple of months? He is a changed man - dejected and without spirit. I hardly know the guy.

Whatever it is that's going on with him - Jose is not a happy camper these days at all.

I'm not angry - curious and objective - simply observing what I see in his body language and speech. I agree what's over is over and there is no going back. That doesn't change whatever is going on with him.

Gone is the smirk - gone is the strut and gone are the glib responses. All gone.

I love you Logical - but it is a big deal. He won a huge case. If nothing else, he is going to be known for that.

Yes, it's true and I agree. But I've moved on from that and clearly so has he and his life. I'm always more interested in today than yesterday.

I think he's infamous as far as defense lawyers go but I don't know if that will translate into 'celebrity' like some other high profile attorneys. I think his behavior and actions in the courtroom sort of take away from 'winning' the case. If he was perhaps more 'dignified' (Cochran keeps coming to mind), he probably would be held in higher esteem, with the public and also his colleagues.

I always thought of the word "slime" when Johnny Cochran's name was mentioned. So I guess we disagree on that one also.

About that picture of Caylee, that can be seen in one of the videos, according to the Enquirer.

It is not just a pic of Caylee. It is a picture of Jesus, hugging Caylee. More specifically, it is photoshopped picture, the one of Caylee hugging her great grandfather, the day before she died, And the grandfather has been replaced by an image of Jesus.

So I guess Casey is trying to take credit for Caylee being in Jesus's arms right now.

What misconceptions did I post. Did he not want one of the biggest cases of this decade if not century. He won it. That is it. Done - He won

So it's not a misconception if someone would say that JB has nothing going on and has left with his tail between his legs. Thanks for clearing that up.

CA keeping a picture of Caylee next to her bed creeps me out... in the way that serial killers keep trophies :sick:

So it's not a misconception if someone would say that JB has nothing going on and has left with his tail between his legs. Thanks for clearing that up.

Actually I said that would be a misconception Ranch. You might want to read my post again. He won the case as much as you may not like that. It is a fact.

Actually I said that would be a misconception Ranch. You might want to read my post again. He won the case as much as you may not like that. It is a fact.

Now I'm getting confused. You asked what misconceptions were in your post so I thought you meant that there were none. Now you say that there were misconceptions. Sorry that I misunderstood your post.

Now I'm getting confused. You asked what misconceptions were in your post so I thought you meant that there were none. Know you say that there were misconceptions. Sorry that I misunderstood your post.

Here is my post:

I don't know why everyone seems to think that Jose Baez has nothing going on just because he is not replying to all of this. He won an unwinnable case whether anyone likes it or not. His name is well known for doing just that. It is what it is and all the crying about him will not change it. Jose Baez won the case that everyone said was unwinnable. That is amazing. I am still in shock.

He is not going anywhere with his tail between his legs - not imo.

Ranch,

I think he is probably basking in his win. Others disagree with that and well within their rights to disagree.
progress.gif

However, having said that - that does not mean I think he is the greatest lawyer in the world. It just means he won an unwinnable case with a sociopath client and I think much of it had to do with the jury not understanding and not wanting to understand the instructions and also not liking the prosecution. But he still won this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back