Casey Anthony reportedly planning to dump lawyer Jose Baez

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm still :waitasec: on why someone with 1/2 a brain, would fire a lawyer that was working pro-bono. :floorlaugh:

Because payouts from videos and smutty pictures are far more profitable if split 2 ways rather than 3?

Because payouts from videos and smutty pictures are far more profitable if split 2 ways rather than 3?

Speaking of smutty pictures, I wonder why IT has not yet taken Flynt up on his offer. Maybe she thinks $500K is not enough for her beauteous self.

I have never heard that Flynt's offer is not still open. He might have to purchase some extra air-brushing equipment, but he probably already knows that.

Speaking of smutty pictures, I wonder why IT has not yet taken Flynt up on his offer. Maybe she thinks $500K is not enough for her beauteous self.

I have never heard that Flynt's offer is not still open. He might have to purchase some extra air-brushing equipment, but he probably already knows that.

I think she is a little past her prime. Airbrushing an entire body is not cost effective. :crazy:

I wonder if he really did quit??Someone who is in hiding is in no position to issue the first media statement! This is all too funny - this is a picture of me at my desk...... :rotfl:

I told yall waaaaaay upthread that I suspected SHE was the dumpee, not him.

I hope the rest drop like flies too and quick, and leave her to run home to mommy. if ever two people deserved one another, it's those two, and in 30 years we can get kathi belich to knock at the door and find out they've gone all "whatever happened to baby jane" up in there.

:floorlaugh::rocker: :party: :fireworks:

I CAN'T WAIT until ChefMom innocently drops into the thread to see if anything is new!! What a party we will have!!!

Ermmm - ChefMom seems to have the food and drinks pantry...:innocent:

I wonder if he really did quit??Someone who is in hiding is in no position to issue the first media statement! This is all too funny - this is a picture of me at my desk...... :rotfl:
Have you all got a full moon down there 'cause we have one up here in Canada....

I'm sure she was driving him crazy, and any bets on her releasing her own personal diary vids? Remember Cindy even claimed hacking before. JB should have quit at the end of trial and let CM do the appeal on the lies anyway, JB was just in over his head.

I think she is a little past her prime. Airbrushing an entire body is not cost effective. :crazy:

We've seen pictures of her in a bathing suit, and I'm not so sure she ever had a "prime"!

what if they had a lovers spat, Casey was JB's party girl on the side...he sees the video of the nude shot and they got in a spat.heeeee all in fun

I hope the rest drop like flies too and quick, and leave her to run home to mommy. if ever two people deserved one another, it's those two, and in 30 years we can get kathi belich to knock at the door and find out they've gone all "whatever happened to baby jane" up in there.

I know TMZ isn't the greatest news source, but if he dumped her - GOOD. The timing is interesting after the video leak, and I'm sure that had a lot to do with it. JB probably knows she's the one who leaked it and couldn't stand behind the excuses he had to make to the press any longer.

I almost wanna high five the guy -- one less wall in her crumbling house of cards. The other walls will fall shortly ;)

MOO

Mel

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Please no ... no ... no -- don't do a Playboy and Lohan ... big mistake! Yuk.

................:silly: ..............hysterical laughter that is making my dogs crazy...

It's unclear why Baez tendered his resignation ... though it's rumored the two were having a falling out after Anthony's private video diaries surfaced online.

Could it be that he knows she leaked them and he can't cover that up? Wow never thought I would see the day that he would walk away from her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back