Casey Anthony reportedly planning to dump lawyer Jose Baez

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Actually I remember him sliding around on that one and humming and hawing and saying Mason and the young woman who works for him - with the dark hair and glasses were doing the appeals. When asked if he was "still on the case" he said "there is no case!".

boy did I get that wrong...must check my hearing
Maybe I read it in an article...just trying to redeem myself LOL

"Under water" is a term that means you owe more than the asset is worth.

So maybe JB is foreclosing on KC as well since she is under water, i.e., JB owes more than KC will ever be worth after all of the claims against her.

JB is starting 2012 by cleaning house and removing some excess baggage?

I'm really curious to know if the Bar is also up to something in the background we don't know or haven't heard about.....:waitasec:

I have a feeling something came first that we don't know about that started this chain reaction. Anyone?

I said it was old :crazy: I was just linking the article to show that it had already been in foreclosure once. Apparently, it's in foreclosure again and we're trying to sleuth the info to see if it's true.

I'm still :waitasec: on why someone with 1/2 a brain, would fire a lawyer that was working pro-bono. :floorlaugh:

Actually I remember him sliding around on that one and humming and hawing and saying Mason and the young woman who works for him - with the dark hair and glasses were doing the appeals. When asked if he was "still on the case" he said "there is no case!".

LOL! Here's the actual interview video of him humming and hawing!

[ame]http://video.foxnews.com/v/1376678545001/exclusive-jose-baez-speaks-out-on-casey-anthony-videos[/ame]

ETA - It doesn't appear that the video is showing up. If you go to Fox News, it's easy to find.

No, I don't think so...i remember his home being at the beginning of the street.
What is the address of this home?

Well the drive way matches up to google earth. There is no house number on it but it says it is 4 bedroom but JB on another site someone posted: http://www.whitepages.com/name/Jose-A-Baez/Kissimmee-FL/23mg8n2 says it is a 3 bedroom. However!!! It is not unlike an extra room that could be a bedroom but small to be re-advertised as a 4th bedroom.

Oh wait!!!! We're talking about FCA!! :thud:

So maybe JB is foreclosing on KC as well since she is under water, i.e., JB owes more than KC will ever be worth after all of the claims against her.

JB is starting 2012 by cleaning house and removing some excess baggage?

Well, I would be able to muster a little bit of respect for the man if this is what is happening.

It has looked for awhile as if JB was distancing himself from this mess. He could have been working backstage on marketing Casey and keeping mum, of course. But, he could have really been pulling away.

If the only offer they have received is for $350K (if that is even true) I would think they all would be disappointed because likely they realize that once an interview has been done there will be no further offers, at least none for any meaningful amount.

There is an old thread about the first foreclosures back in July 2010 over here:

Jose Baez Both Homes in Foreclosure - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Page 8 and, if I remember correctly, page 17 had some good info on what was going on at that time.

However, I can find no mention anywhere online, MSM or public records, that verifies a current foreclosure and/or change of address for JB. Wish I could.

Hate to quote myself, but here is the old thread...it should tell everyone more about the previous foreclosure actions and give addresses or links to info.

Just bumped the Baez home in Foreclosure thread

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7505873#post7505873"]Jose Baez Both Homes in Foreclosure - Page 20 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I didn't see the thing on fox news but just wanted to add houses can be in foreclosure before they are actually listed. My cousin walked away from her house and they didn't even lock it up for months after she left. It depends on the bank and how fast they move the process. Not saying its happening in this case, just saying it could be in the process of happening.

Well the drive way matches up to google earth. There is no house number on it but it says it is 4 bedroom but JB on another site someone posted: http://www.whitepages.com/name/Jose-A-Baez/Kissimmee-FL/23mg8n2 says it is a 3 bedroom. However!!! It is not unlike an extra room that could be a bedroom but small to be re-advertised as a 4th bedroom.

the pre-foreclosure home is at the top of the street by the circle...Baez's home , at the link above, is at the beginning of the street.
I know the address, not sure if we are allowed to post it... it may be found in the foreclosure thread
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110341&page=10

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back