Casey Anthony reportedly planning to dump lawyer Jose Baez

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is TMZ usually a reputable source? I'm praying this new info is true! I want JB to just go away! Actually, I'd like them ALL to go away.

I have a feeling Mason is next. He doesn't strike me as the type to go looking for an interview deal for her like Baez was doing. Baez has had stars in his eyes since he first started representing FCA, Mason doesn't seem as starry eyed. I could be wrong.

I see the house in my link is opposite side of the street and last house. Go figure.

I was checking the Osceola clerk site...no updated records filed in regards to liens or foreclosure on this property for the recorded owners

If he moved to Miami I guess that explains why someone noticed there were only 3 cases for him on Myorangeclerk.com. Sorry, I think it was LG or Aedrys asked me to tweet GR and ask him which I did but never got a reply. Til now. :lol:

If he moved to Miami I guess that explains why someone noticed there were only 3 cases for him on Myorangeclerk.com. Sorry, I think it was LG or Aedrys asked me to tweet GR and ask him which I did but never got a reply. Til now. :lol:

If you do tweet GR, ask him if the office that Baez says he's opening in Miami is the unemployment office.

Casey Anthony's Lawyer I QUIT!

Casey Anthony is on her own ... 'cause the attorney who got her off murder charges has decided to REMOVE HIMSELF from Anthony's legal team.

Story developing ...

http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/11/casey-anthonys-jose-baez-quit/#.Tw4LFoGcySr

:floorlaugh: :great: :floorlaugh:

I QUIT....I mean I need a Drink :floorlaugh:

Martini anyone?

images

Time to clean house and move on in 2012.

This stuff going on at the moment just serves to bring you down and they were already the lowest, how low do you want to go and sully your future?

GR told JB to get the h3ll out of dodge and never look back. CA is making up KC's bedroom.

Maybe once FCA saw how many hits she got on those videos, she figured JB wasn't managing things correctly if he couldn't capitalize on the obvious desire by so many people to hear from her and see her.

...I suspect she leaked the vids - prolly lied to her PO - and prolly did it all cause she didn't get what she effing wanted when she effing wanted it.

But of course she did...because she's a liar...plain and simple...she lies when the truth would sound better.

I was checking the Osceola clerk site...no updated records filed in regards to liens or foreclosure on this property for the recorded owners

Party pooper.... :woot: Oh! Oh! Just spotted the martini - pay no attention to me Intermezz0!

Time to clean house and move on in 2012.

This stuff going on at the moment just serves to bring you down and they were already the lowest, how low do you want to go and sully your future?

GR told JB to get the h3ll out of dodge and never look back. CA is making up KC's bedroom.

How fast do you think Casey can go through mommy's $500,000.00? I hope George sleeps with one eye opened. There is no doubt that Casey would talk Cindy into getting rid of him. Cindy always did just want it to be the girls. Maybe they can go on that RV trip together?

TMZ is actually really reliable. They broke MJ's death hours before any of the other networks. They also broke almost every single bombshell in that case. They've definitely got legit sources, and are pretty thorough about checking.

Holy moly, I can't keep up!

Now they are saying that Cindy is back on good terms with Casey:

http://www.eonline.com/news/casey_anthony_regains_her_mother_loses/285688

Are all of the house of cards falling? Welcome home KC?

E! News has exclusively learned that Dorothy Sims, the member of Casey's defense dedicated to appealing her fraud conviction (the crime she's currently on probation for), filed paperwork in Orlando court yesterday seeking to remove herself as the client of record for the case.

So, what's behind the double departure?

I QUIT....I mean I need a Drink :floorlaugh:

Martini anyone?

images

I wonder how much TMZ paid him for that exclusive???

...which we already heard from Geraldo? So maybe GR was a little professional sour grapes....:waitasec: Didn't get the exclusive first? :waitasec:

Holy moly, I can't keep up!

Now they are saying that Cindy is back on good terms with Casey:

http://www.eonline.com/news/casey_anthony_regains_her_mother_loses/285688

Huh...DS quit KC too.

from link
E! News has exclusively learned that Dorothy Sims, the member of Casey's defense dedicated to appealing her fraud conviction (the crime she's currently on probation for), filed paperwork in Orlando court yesterday seeking to remove herself as the client of record for the case.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/casey_anthony_regains_her_mother_loses/285688#ixzz1jBwHXBFM

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back