Casey Anthony reportedly planning to dump lawyer Jose Baez

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I really believe fca released the videos and JB jumping ship now is the only smart thing he has done since day one

-------------------
Hi, I have a hard time believing all this. As you all know I do not know the law. Is there any chance this could be a "set up?" Such as B. writtes a book~ it sells as people think he is ratting out kc.. he in turn continues to act angry at her but on the side shares his profit with her. He could add tidbits to the book to be more enticing. I am not surprised he has left her, he had no reason to stay on after trial. This thought hit me right away when I heard he quit. He does have a practice of some sort. :seeya:

Could it be possible if this was just a ruse?

An attempt to get someone to buy JB's story by her supposedly alienating herself from him and then those 2 split the cash?

Lesser of the two evils, I guess.
I have a question. While I have worked in the legal field for many moons....I have never worked on a high profile case. Do you think the staff at JB, et al's office signed a confidentiality agreement? I do know that turnover in a law office is sometimes high. Especially if profits are not shared and the staff is shafted (or feels shafted)....I just wonder why no disgruntled employees have come forward with a tell all?

I'm sure they do; I had to sign one when I worked for a CPA, so I'm certain the same would apply for a law firm, as well as doctor's offices, etc. (Altho, it may not be an actual *written* form, it's sometimes just "understood.")

There was another one that really creeped me out that I wish I had saved. She looked exactly like Ted Bundy.

I don't have any saved pics of it but the one photo that creeped me out the most was one that someone here on WS posted during the trial. It's where it is crooking her finger toward someone in a "come here" way. I don't know why that pic in particular, considering there are so many ugly pics of it out there, but that photo just made my skin crawl.

-------------------
Hi, I have a hard time believing all this. As you all know I do not know the law. Is there any chance this could be a "set up?" Such as B. writtes a book~ it sell as people think he is ratting out kc.. he in turn continues to act angry at her but on the side shares his profit with her. He could add tidbits to the book to be more enticing. I am not surprised he has left her, he had no reason to stay on after trial. This thought hit me right away when I heard he quit. He does have a practice of some sort. :seeya:

Sounds like we are on the same track. I posted before I read this far on the thread.

Could it be possible if this was just a ruse?

An attempt to get someone to buy JB's story by her supposedly alienating herself from him and then those 2 split the cash?

lol, you know of a lawyer that would share?? :crazy::innocent:

-------------------
Hi, I have a hard time believing all this. As you all know I do not know the law. Is there any chance this could be a "set up?" Such as B. writtes a book~ it sells as people think he is ratting out kc.. he in turn continues to act angry at her but on the side shares his profit with her. He could add tidbits to the book to be more enticing. I am not surprised he has left her, he had no reason to stay on after trial. This thought hit me right away when I heard he quit. He does have a practice of some sort. :seeya:

With these clowns, anything is possible. And I - like you - have major trust issues with them! Wouldn't trust any of the lot any further than I can spit.

I'm sure they do; I had to sign one when I worked for a CPA, so I'm certain the same would apply for a law firm, as well as doctor's offices, etc. (Altho, it may not be an actual *written* form, it's sometimes just "understood.")

Oh I understand the "understood" part. Generally if you want to keep your job, you keep your mouth shut. But this circus is a very different animal. I find it hard to believe unless the staff signed a binding legal document, somebody ain't talkin'...KWIM.

What do you think JB would write about?

Isn't he bound by attorney/client privilege forever. Even if she releases him, does that give him free range to talk? I can't believe that - but what do I know.

Lesser of the two evils, I guess.
I have a question. While I have worked in the legal field for many moons....I have never worked on a high profile case. Do you think the staff at JB, et al's office signed a confidentiality agreement? I do know that turnover in a law office is sometimes high. Especially if profits are not shared and the staff is shafted (or feels shafted)....I just wonder why no disgruntled employees have come forward with a tell all?

BBM.

In a word YES!!!!

No doubt in my mind.

a3386465-531b-4ee6-9136-a3ddeaf4274c.jpg

I'm gonna have nightmares tonight!!!

Thanks for finding this and posting for me...

Hmmmm....I'm wondering if FCA was intelligent enough to have JB sign a confidentiality agreement. You think he would bring it up and make her sign it? Just wondering out loud.

ITA. It has just been this week when the video diary hit the net that I have started posting here after many, many months. Couldn't even really think about this case. I did read JA's book....but refused to watch any THs on TV, ESPECIALLY JB. I must say it has been cathargic posting this week. Maybe my denial has turned into reality. I should ask Dr. W. He's so good at diagnosing people and all.

It would be easier to ask Dr. Ablow. And cheaper; he would dx you without ever having met you.

This thread should have a pee alert in the title! :floorlaugh:

Oh....On Dr. Drew, Beth Karas just said that Baez put out a stmt that he is volunteering to leave the case, not that FCA fired him. As the world turns...

Don't know if this has been posted (probably has, but I can't find it)

I don't know how true it is, but Geraldo says Baez has left Orlando and moved to Miami.

I have made a correction after rewatching the video a couple of more times: Geraldo doesn't exactly say Baez has moved his practice to Miami, just that he has moved to Miami. So I guess it could be inferred that he has also moved his practice. In looking at Baez's new web site, it sure does look like Miami in the background, IMO.

[ame]http://video.foxnews.com/v/1384141712001/casey-anthony-dumping-jose-baez/?playlist_id=86916[/ame]

oh FYI Joran killed Peruvian girl because he had PTSD post Natalie Holloway

He and Casey should get together and find a volcano somewhere and go for a swim.

I've so been wishing there was some way I could fix them up. Such a cute couple.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BecStar
Back