Casey Anthony reportedly planning to dump lawyer Jose Baez

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JA wrote about their relationship in his book. JA was JB's adversary and LDB was supposed to keep a good working relationship with him...sort of a way to keep the communication line open. It was planned ahead of time.

I was convinced LDB was talking to JB in front of FCA to make her angry. I remember a few times when LDB and JB shared a laugh right in front of FCA. Maybe that was an added bonus to their plan. FCA bared her teeth like a rabid dog right before LDB walked by her.

Casey Anthony angry wants to kill Jose Baez on June 24th - YouTube

IMO

Jon, I think you're right about LDB trying to get a rise out of KC. Baez didn't seem to mind either. I know it burned her up. Of course, she had plenty of light moments herself during the trial of her life.

I couldn't read JA's book. I haven't wanted to remind myself of how the trial ended. I just want to see KC go down.

If you watched him very closely you could see his face kind of tighten up and his lips puckered just slightly like when you hear or see something very foul. Also he always had some "jolly" in his face. That's the only way I can describe it and just after the tightening of his face it went flat, emotionless.

absolutely it looked like something was wrong, my 17yo watching with me and I both noticed it, that it looked like something was really wrong, HHJP's face was just...strange and so was his body language. I passed it off verbally saying well, I dont know what he looks like at other verdicts, so....but yeah. we saw it before we heard the verdict. if 17yo didnt say so too and had we not talked about it during that moment I probably would have forgotten.

disclaimer: I only saw it once, realtime, as I am in the UK and have no tv so I didnt have to see it over and over and I sure aint gonna go looking for it!

Jon, I think you're right about LDB trying to get a rise out of KC. Baez didn't seem to mind either. I know it burned her up. Of course, she had plenty of light moments herself during the trial of her life.

I couldn't read JA's book. I haven't wanted to remind myself of how the trial ended. I just want to see KC go down.

I haven't read it either. I requested it for Christmas, but several some ones never listened. :(

You are going to get a jury who renders a verdict you don't agree with every once in awhile. It's the law of averages. Doesn't mean they were corrupt or broke the law.

I totally agree. But P12 discussed punishment even before verdict and that technically IS breaking the law.

I haven't read it either. I requested it for Christmas, but several some ones never listened. :(

Do you have an e-reader? I know nook books can be shared one time. There's also an e book trading site where those of you who haven't read JA's book might be able to find someone with it. Bookfriend.me. HTH :seeya:

Do you have an e-reader Tulessa

you can also check your local library to check out a copy or see if they offer e-editions that you can download to your computer to read

No E Reader but I think a very sweet & kind poster here at WS is going to send me their copy. :) This place is awesome!

Does anyone happen to have the video clip from the trial that caught Casey pitching a hissy fit to Mason behind Jose's back?! I think that perfectly shows how she has been feeling about him for a while now!

She Loves Me...She Loves Me NOT! :floorlaugh:

Attachments

• 225737_170331216371707_170308626373966_387013_3941799_n.jpg
    225737_170331216371707_170308626373966_387013_3941799_n.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 22
JA wrote about their relationship in his book. JA was JB's adversary and LDB was supposed to keep a good working relationship with him...sort of a way to keep the communication line open. It was planned ahead of time.

I was convinced LDB was talking to JB in front of FCA to make her angry. I remember a few times when LDB and JB shared a laugh right in front of FCA. Maybe that was an added bonus to their plan. FCA bared her teeth like a rabid dog right before LDB walked by her.

Casey Anthony angry wants to kill Jose Baez on June 24th - YouTube

IMO

Oh Thank You!!! A Zillion Thanks!

boak
about-to-vomit.gif

As of late Friday nothing had been filed re JB resigning as her attorney. Only a motion filed by DCSims. I am wondering if GR jumped the gun in making that statement :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

yeah I dont think it was true or there would be some confirmation by now.

I'd jump the boat ASAP, the felon is getting desperate, leaking pics every few days.

I'd jump the boat ASAP, the felon is getting desperate, leaking pics every few days.

What? No JB on GR last night as "prime news"? Of course if I was JB - I wouldn't go in front of a camera with GR unless I already had my loose ends tied up (so to speak :floorlaugh:) because GR has, for a friend. taken some real potshots at JB lately.

As I said when this broke, I'll believe it when I see it. They both act like children, this could have been no more than a spat over who gets the biggest share of the licorice.

As I said when this broke, I'll believe it when I see it. They both act like children, this could have been no more than a spat over who gets the biggest share of the licorice.

There is more truth in this statement than in any statement that has come from FCA's mouth.

As of today...
The Orange County court records still list Baez as Lead Attorney..
No Notice of Termination has been submitted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back