Casey Anthony's Attorney Yanks Facebook Photos

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The names of all of those volunteer TES are a horse of a differant color......

BINGO!!

ETA: Gosh oh golly cheeze whiz.....Don't ya just hate it when you forget to pull your pants up all the way, Jose?????? :blushing:

JMO!

Found another one that is funny also. It's about Baez selling Arizona real estate. Ocean front real estate!

Now, if everyone could please kindly slow down your vehicles and move to the right of the road.............

Attachments

• whambulance.jpg
    whambulance.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 10
:laughitup: This is too funny!

Baez, you would be better off spilling hot coffee from McDonalds on your suit!:laughitup:

That's it, I'm gonna quit sending him gifts in FarmVille! jk
Anyway, I would think merely setting his profile to private, and making his photos only visible to his friends would take care of it. Just get over it, not make a public spectacle of the whole incident.

Hey now ~ Don't be so harsh on the man.

How's he gonna count his chickens before they hatch if ya quit sending him eggs ~!!!!!!!!!!

SO IT AINT" SO ~!!!!!!!!!!
ROFL ~

For some reason this photo leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Why are the two of them standing together that close with their arm around one another?

http://media.photobucket.com/image/...z/30400_118525684846839_1000006822303.jpg?o=4

ETA: I can't figure out how to post the picture so just listed the address instead

Let's see ~ Greta has changed her format to mostly politics now.
Maybe the Great One has really "high" hopes....

If his buddy Geraldo can't land him a gig on TeleMundo, maybe he is bucking for Greta to go bat for him.
We'll know if he suddenly turns up a famous Hispanic Scientologist. LOL...

Can't hurt to have to many friends in high places I guess.
I mean, he already has friends in low places, so may as well spread the love.

That's it... I'm getting the unfrozen caveman avi.... lol (thanks SteelyDan) *snort*

He's really not the sharpest crayon in the box, is he? Bottom line is, if you don't want your photos to end up on someone else's website don't post them to Facebook - or any other public sharing website.

He probably will need his big lawsuit money to get his house out of foreclosure.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/j...822303.jpg?o=4

When I had looked at JB's FB , this photo really struck me. The child is on a BOAT leaning over the EDGE, and is not wearing a lifejacket!

Child endangerment??? Who's child is that? IIRC, JB has only one child?

And, to me anyway, it appears they are on open water, not just docked. Geraldo looks like he is piloting the craft.

Other than that one picture, I was not impressed by any of the other photos I saw on his FB.

Alright kiddos, lets get this out of the way: do not be fooled into thinking that just because a piece of work, like a picture, is put in the public arena that it is fair game and without merit of a copyright. Since January 1, 1978 when you produce something (like a photo) it is under automatic copyright protection. Also on his side: he can register a copyright with the gov't, as extra proof of ownership, up to 5 years after the publication of his images (say, on facebook), so he can fight someone in court. As a matter of fact, if he registers the images within the first 3 months of putting the images out there, the image snatcher can be made to pay the attorney fees of the plaintiff.

Sorry guys... Baez has a legitimate gripe in this fight...

http://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ1.pdf

MIND YOU THIS, his copyright gripe pales in comparison to what he should be far more focused on, IMO. The state wants to take his client's life and thus far he has been such an incompetent lawyer (my opinion) that he is slowly becoming Casey's executioner... now his attention is moving further away from saving his client by going for blood and seeking court action over snapshots. HELLO... there is an easy solution: have a formal DMCA takedown notice sent to the image snatchers. Simple, to the point, no need to create court drama. Of course, if the person ignores a DMCA takedown notice then they deserve whatever trouble comes out of it... simple as that.

Oh and let me say this about the image collage someone did of him, using his facebook pics: unless he took that pic of himself, the person that took his picture is the one with the copyright gripe, not him. He can't claim copyright on images he didn't take...

He just wants something to whine about. Also a way to keep his name out there. He is such a loser.

hasn't the man watched/read the news at all about the internet and NOT TO PUT ANYTHING OUT THERE YOU DON"T WANT SEEN BY ALL?????? Geeze my kids know that one!---:banghead:

Maybe he wants to punish bloggers and teach them a lesson, even if it means this will go no further than that prepared civil resolution - in that somebody's blogger name will be attached to a motion or whatever you call the civil resolution thing - and made public so that everyone in the world will now search out "MonkeyMan123" (hypothetically), and start posting comments about their comments on various sites and have other people track down who they are to make their lives miserable. Maybe he wants exactly that to happen... turn the masses on themselves sort of thing - and nothing more, just for fun.

I think I'm the last human being without facebook so I guess I don't know what I'm missing there, but it seems to me that the United States is the only country in the world where you can take a picture of the president and draw a mustache on it, and NOT be put in jail for it.

much ado about nothing.

http://www..com/2010/07/jose-baez-gets-civil-attorney-against-blogger/

Seems Baez hired himself a civil attorney to deal with "bloggers"....Oh My! :furious:

This one targets one of our own....JMHO

He is going for drama if he is really hiring a lawyer to go after bloggers using his pics... like I said, this can be fixed by him with a simple DMCA takedown notice... no drama needed.

In other words JB is saying "STOP LAUGHING AT ME!!!"
words_2.gif

He needs to give us a reason to stop laughing. :laugh:

Maybe he wants to punish bloggers and teach them a lesson, even if it means this will go no further than that prepared civil resolution - in that somebody's blogger name will be attached to a motion or whatever you call the civil resolution thing - and made public so that everyone in the world will now search out "MonkeyMan123" (hypothetically), and start posting comments about their comments on various sites and have other people track down who they are to make their lives miserable. Maybe he wants exactly that to happen... turn the masses on themselves sort of thing - and nothing more, just for fun.

I think I'm the last human being without facebook so I guess I don't know what I'm missing there, but it seems to me that the United States is the only country in the world where you can take a picture of the president and draw a mustache on it, and NOT be put in jail for it.

much ado about nothing.

Fortunately the blogger in question is an old pro, and she knows what she's doing....and she's got an army of WS'ers and others willing to stave off the trolls.
Funny thing about civil attorneys, they don't tend to take cases they don't think they can win, good luck to JB finding one that is willing to put in the time when he/she could be working a corporate settlement or an easy accident & insurance payout case....matter of fact, pro se in small claims seems more appropriate for this-but even that would be a loser for JB.
I'm sure John Morgan won't be available.

Alright kiddos, lets get this out of the way: do not be fooled into thinking that just because a piece of work, like a picture, is put in the public arena that it is fair game and without merit of a copyright. Since January 1, 1978 when you produce something (like a photo) it is under automatic copyright protection. Also on his side: he can register a copyright with the gov't, as extra proof of ownership, up to 5 years after the publication of his images (say, on facebook), so he can fight someone in court. As a matter of fact, if he registers the images within the first 3 months of putting the images out there, the image snatcher can be made to pay the attorney fees of the plaintiff.

Sorry guys... Baez has a legitimate gripe in this fight...

http://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ1.pdf

I think when you post them to FB you agree to their TOS which states otherwiese.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper