Casey Anthony's Written Statement

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have spent everyday since June 9, 2008 looking for my daughter.Not physically, but I have kept my eye out for her, in case I see her somewhere. I had to buy sunglasses so I could look all day without hurting my eyes.

You left out how she got the tattoo so she could do "undercover" work during her "investigation" and no one would recognize her.

Some Guy: Hey KC! How's it going?
KC: I am not KC! Does KC have a tattoo like this??? Duh!!!

On Monday, June 9, 2008 between 9AM and 1PM, I, Casey Anthony took my daughter Caylee Marie Anthony to her nanny’s apartment. Translation: I can not subtract or add. Today is the 15th, I have counted the days to 31 so that would be, yeah - June 9. Somewhere between 9 and 1, I just can't recall, I dropped off my daughter to her imaginary babysitter who lives in a vacant apartment so I could go to my pretend job.

Caylee will be 3 years-old on August 9, 2008. She was born on August 9, 2005. Translation. Caylee will be 3 on August 9th. (Safe to assume she is not talking about August 2 years from now or 2019. Stupid! I suppose she repeats this because it is true and counts as 2 true statements so she can say, "I didn't lie about everything. I told the truth more than once." whine)

Caylee is about 3 feet tall, white female with shoulder-length, light brown hair. She has dark hazel eyes (brown-green), and a small birthmark on her left shoulder. Translation: I don't need to give you much detail here, you aren't going to find her.

On the day of her disappearance, Caylee was wearing a pink shirt, with jean shorts, white sneakers and her hair was pulled back in a ponytail. Translation: At least that is what Dad said she was wearing on the 16th the last time he saw us together and although he saw us on the 16th, she disappeared on the 9th. "That is my story and I am sticking with it, because it is the truth."

On Monday, June 9, 2008, between 9AM and 1PM, I took Caylee to the Sawgrass Apartments, located on Conway Road. See, told ya'. It was somewhere between 9 and 1, I just can't remember June 9th that well and although the surveillance cameras don't show me there, I came in a backwards sort of way, so they didn't capture me there.Caylee’s nanny Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez has watched her for the past year and a half, to two years. The phantom nanny appears when I have to drug Caylee and lock her in the trunk so I can make a booty call.

Zenaida is twenty-five years old, and is from New York. She is roughly 5 foot, 7 inches tall, 140 pounds. She has dark brown, curly hair, and brown eyes.Did I forget to mention that she is half black and half hispanic? Do you think that would help?

Zenaida’s birthday is in September.What does one buy for a Virgo phantom? I know her birth month, but not her phone number.

I met Zenaida through a mutual friend, Jeffrey Michael Hopkins. She had watched his son, Zachary Hopkins for about 6 months, to a year. I met Zenaida in 2004, around Christmas. JMH, oh yeah, I just ran into him a couple of days ago, let's use him and his imaginary son, Zach. Did I tell you I met ZFG right after I got pregnant, I mean grew a big tumor?

On the date listed above, June 9, 2008, after dropping Caylee off at Zenaid’s apartment, I proceeded to head to my place of employment, Universal Studios, Orlando.How many times do I have to tell you it was June 9th, it is listed above and here it is again. Geesh! Why can't you believe me, I am giving you resources here. So after I did whatever I did, whenever it was, I proceeded to head, oh heck, I went to my job which I don't have. I was, however, at a place where I USED to work, so it isn't all a lie./COLOR]

I have worked at Universal for over 4 years, since June 2004. I left work around 5:00 PM, and went back to the apartment to pick-up my daughter. Ok, so I haven't worked for Universal for over 2 years, but I hung out there until 5 to pretend like I was working and then I went back to the vacant apartment, I don't know why the video does not show me there, to get Caylee.

However, after reaching the apartment, I realized that neither Zenaida, Caylee, or either of her two roommates were home. Was my face red! When I got there, I realized that there was no one named Zanny that lived in the vacant apartment and Caylee was no where to be seen and even the roomates evaporated. I made a huge mistake. Huge. I had made everything up and lost my kid too!

I have briefly met Raquel Farrel, and Jennifer Rasa, on various occasions. Raquel, the waitress at TGIF's, you know her. She waited on me once when I was there with some friends. Jennifer, she has a MySpace acct., we are bff.

After calling Zenaida to see where she and Caylee were, and when they were coming home, I waited outside of the apartment.I called ZFG anyway. I was like "when are you coming home?" but they didn't say because I have no number for ZFG, so I sat in my car and smoked a doobie.

I had called Zenaida earlier that morning prior to bringing Caylee over for the afternoon. When I called her that afternoon her phone was no longer in service. I called ZFG 3 times that day and she never answered because I never had a number for her and althouhg I may have dropped her off at 9, 10, 11 - heck I can't remember, it was for the afternoon, so I could pretend to go to work. Then the number I didn't have, also didn't have service. It was really a f'd up day!

Two hours passed and around 7:00 PM, I left the apartment and headed to familiar places that Zenaida would go with Caylee. One of Caylee’s favorite places is Jay Blanchard Park. So, I sat there in the car, loaded, waiting for TONY to finish up with his lab, listening to hip-hop until I could go to Blockbuster with him for 8. And ZFG always went to Blockbuster with Caylee. Did I tell you Caylee likes JBP? Just thought I would throw that in.

I spent the rest of that evening pacing and worrying at one of the few places I felt “at home”, my boyfriend Anthony Lazzaro’s apartment. Translation: He didn't know beans, so he still believed me and I went there to party and not have to listen to my parents' cr*p over me not knowing where the heck I left Caylee. I may have been laying on the sofa watching movies and making out with TONY!, but in my heart, I was pacing and worrying. What do you mean I was with RM this night! I was not! I broke up with him like on the 10th or something!

For the past four weeks since Caylee’s disappearance, I have stayed at Anthony’s apartment in Sutton Place. Except when he was out of town and I went to stay with RM and AH, other than that, I mooched right into someone else's life.

I have spent everyday since June 9, 2008 looking for my daughter.Not physically, but I have kept my eye out for her, in case I see her somewhere. I had to buy sunglasses so I could look all day without hurting my eyes.

I have lied and stolen money from friends and family to do whatever I could by any means to find my daughter. Last time I lost her I stole $4,400 from mom and dad trying to find her and told then some mugger hit me on the head and took the money from me. When she is lost, I steal and lie and am proud of it.

I avoided calling the police, or even notifying my own family out of fear. I have been and still am afraid of what has, or may happen to Caylee.I didn't want to go to death row, so I laid low and tried to avoid all contact with anyone that knew me well. I wondered all the time how she was doing in the swamp bag, I still do - really.

I have been and still am afraid of what has , or may happen to Caylee. I have not had any contact with Zenaida since Thursday, June 12, 2008. I received a quick call from Zenaida.Just cause the cat is out of the bag and I can't really put my finger on my daughter, it still bothers me to think that her bones are being scattered by animals in the swamp because that is what good mothers do. Zanny has not appeared again, except she calls me on my lost phone. If we could only find it, we could get her number! She called me once, we chatted briefly.

Not once have I been able to ask her for my daughter, or gain any information on where I can find her.Zanny never shuts up, it's all about her, her, her, I can't get a word in edgewise. Chatter, chatter and I forget to ask, "hey where is Caylee"? It just slips my mind.

Everyday I have gone to malls, parks, any place I could remember Zenaida taking Caylee. I have just done what I normally do, stay away from home all day pretending to be in Tampa at a convention for work.

I have gone out, and tried to find any information about Caylee, or Zenaida, whether by going to a popular bar, or restaurant. (true statements)

I have contacted Jeff Hopkins on several occasions to see if he had heard from or seen Zenaida. Jeff currently lives in Jacksonville, Florida.I told about this guy, but he is all the way in Jacksonville, you'll never find him. When I ask him about Zanny, he says"WTF are you talking about?",so calling him is a waste - a huge waste.

On Thursday, July 15, 2008 around 12pm, I received a phone call from my daughter, Caylee. Today was the first day I have heard her voice in over 4 weeks. I’m afraid of what Caylee is going through after 31 days, I know that the only thing that matters is getting my daughter back. I talked to Caylee yesterday in my heart and I swear I heard her voice! I keep getting images of what a body looks like after over 4 weeks, or 31 days whichever is greater. I know it is important to get Caylee back. You've said that, my mom said that, my dad said that, my brother Lee even said that, so I know how important it is, for everybody and for me too and for Caylee.l

With many and all attempts to contact Zenaida, and with the one short conversation, on June 12, 2008, I was never able to check on the status or well-being of my daughter.I haven't gone back to where I left her. Are you kidding me? There are snakes in there everytime I try!

Zenaida never made an attempt to explain why Caylee is no longer in Orlando, or is she is ever going to bring her home. This phantom has never once told me, wait did I tell you Caylee is definitely not in Orlando? Well, she's not here so don't bother to look for her in Orlando. So I don't know why she took her AWAY from here, but she did and won't tell me when she is coming back, but she is. You guys just have to be patient.

:rolling::rolling::rolling:

Caylee is smart in that scary teenager way in that she thinks she is more intelligent than everyone else.

I have one of those creatures that I gave birth to about 16 years ago. He's basically a good kid but I have caught him trying to pull the wool over my eyes and he seems to be realizing that I've been there and done that because I call him out on his little white lies.

I had one of those, too. I can't count the number of times she said, "We didn't get report cards today. The, um, computer was down."

I would sigh wearily, take her by the shoulder, take her with me to the school, get the report card, and double the punishment for the D in algebra 'cause she lied.

I was always amazed at how far she'd take it, and I was furious because she thought I was dumb enough to buy it.

As an FYI, she's in jail now. BUT only because her office is in the county jail house. She's the chief bond clerk, the young lady who sits by the judge when the felon's come up for bond.

Blaise

Two hours passed and around 7:00 PM, I left the apartment and headed to familiar places that Zenaida would go with Caylee. One of Caylee’s favorite places is Jay Blanchard Park.

Does this remind anyone else of grieving behavior? Visiting the favorite places of someone? It doesn't sound like "searching" behavior in any case ..

Two hours passed and around 7:00 PM, I left the apartment and headed to familiar places that Zenaida would go with Caylee. One of Caylee’s favorite places is Jay Blanchard Park.

Does this remind anyone else of grieving behavior? Visiting the favorite places of someone? It doesn't sound like "searching" behavior in any case ..

This always sounded to me like Casey was trying to distract LE from Caylee's real location--to put some time/distance between herself and the crime. It's possible that Casey would have eventually led LE to the disposal site by "suddenly remembering" that the nanny had taken Caylee to the school before. Maybe that's why Casey complained that LE didn't give her enough time to help them, and why she wanted freedom from house arrest to "search" for Caylee.

Reading over her statement this time, it struck me how utterly RIDICULOUS this fiction reads. No person with any sort of reasoning skills would buy this story as it is presented.

Very funny, Dot!!!!

I recently noticed something interesting about her written statement. I think she is basically telling LE that she dumped the body 3 days after Caylee died...in her own backwards sort of way!

She said she dropped her off with the Nanny on June 9th (ok, ok...we know that's not true) and she didn't have contact with her again until a brief conversation on June 12th - 3 days later.

And, according to the results from the trunk, decomp equalled 2.6/3 days.

I thought the mention of the brief call on June 12 was so strange when I first read her statement. Why would she add that in? For added flavor..more smoke and mirrors? Maybe it's just coicidental but the brief encounter with ZFG 3 days after she last saw an alive Caylee seems interesting!

LP always says,"KC lives her life and her lies ten minutes at a time!" When she tells the detectives such easily disproved lies one can tell she is not thinking far ahead, the best example is walking them in to Universal with a "with a purpose" then stopping in the hallway suddenly to say, "OK, I don't really work here. I lied." The defense is switching gears now and is going to say she is insane maybe, and her obvious childish lies to the police are an example that she is far removed from normal thinking and planning.

This girl calls for help to get gas when there is a gas station well within walking distance from the Amscot, this girl calls for help with everything. No way she wouldn't have called for all her Heroes to come to her aid if someone took her baby!
According to Lee's interview with police, it was KC overhearing Cindy over and over again using the 9th as the day she took the baby to see her dad, so KC thinking mom probably has her stuff together used that date too that night to police. Lee also states and KC says on the 911 call, it has been "31 days", very very specifically 31 days, so obviously if she would have had a calendar in front of her she could have counted it out, rather than repeat after Mom.

It takes Casey forever, in this statement, to get to the part where she states that Caylee has been abducted, in statement analysis 101 I learned that this is indicative of deception. I even thought a thread on statement analysis and this case would be interesting, but after reading through Casey's lies once again, I realize how utterly ridiculous that notion was. It would be far easier to pick out Casey's truths, her lies are constant.

It takes Casey forever, in this statement, to get to the part where she states that Caylee has been abducted, in statement analysis 101 I learned that this is indicative of deception. I even thought a thread on statement analysis and this case would be interesting, but after reading through Casey's lies once again, I realize how utterly ridiculous that notion was. It would be far easier to pick out Casey's truths, her lies are constant.

my bold
This is true of George, Cindy and Lee, too. They all use a thousand words to utter one lie. Forcing someone to listen to their interviews or read their statements could be considered a form of torture!

I'm glad somebody put this back up - it made me focus on something that has been bothering me for quite awhile.

The day this happened, all of the Anthonys put June 9 as the last day they saw Caylee. Lee mentioned somewhere (first interview? can't remember) that Cindy may have mentioned the date first and then KC just went along with it in her conversations and in her police report. At the time the report was taken, nobody knew any differently. The date of the 15th at the nursing home did not surface until later. So, everybody that night the statements are taken is working off the June 9th date, including KC.

Except, she also says "it's been 31 days since I've seen my daughter". As if she had somehow counted the days and knew them exactly.

The date on her written police report, that she filled out, is July 16th and it is written right at the top of the page. Giving someone who might be thinking on the fly and not considering the fact that June only had 30 days, someone might think that from June 15th to July 16th would be 31 days if they didn't stop to consider.

How strange that even though her official date missing was on June 9, KC perhaps subconsciously indicates it from her own experience - July 15 (which is the last documented day she was seen by anyone other than an Anthony family member).

So how would she even know it had been 31 days unless she was going by the dates in her head that she knew she had last seen her? A month ago plus a day. 31 day is incredibly specific. Nobody else described it that precisely at all.

I really REALLY think she slipped right here, because no one else, even her parents knew the day of their statements that it had been on the 15th and not the 9th.

Bumping this thread up as it is "Casey's Written Statement" regarding the description of ZFG. Note, there is no mention on ZFG having straight teeth or being a perfect "10".

I don't understand how the A's can say they didn't get a description of Zanny from KC until she was in jail. This description was written out the first day, and I don't believe for a minute that the A's didn't know exactly what she wrote.

The 31 days statement, plus the fact it was said on July 16th, and made the disappearance date of June 9th, has always been a stickler for me. Not a very clever lie at all to state the wrong date if you were going to give the correct number of days.

The description of the nanny's teeth and being a "10" are not words I have heard directly from the inmate. I don't know if I missed it, or if there are other statements I just haven't heard. However, when I heard both the A's criticizing the one and only real ZFG at the depo the other day, my reaction was she should add them to the lawsuit and go after them as well. They both publicly humiliated her by telling her she didn't measure up to the description of the fake nanny. I was appalled at the nerve of them to say that THIS woman isn't young, cute, with perfect white teeth, and not a TEN. What, guess KC had clear physical requirements for who she imagines she leaves her daughter with.

Quoting CA:

I had called Zenaida earlier that morning prior to bringing Caylee over for the afternoon. When I called her that afternoon her phone was no longer in service. I called ZFG 3 times that day and she never answered

Each time I would read Casey A's statement about the call she made to the nanny I would start to think about her lost phone, then the new information about her stealing money to pay her phone bill. So again, she is referring herself to the nanny IMO because it was her phone that was going to be or was disconnected to non payment. Maybe she got a second phone along the way as well, a prepaid phone until she came up with the money to pay for her current phone. Just a thought.

I don't understand how the A's can say they didn't get a description of Zanny from KC until she was in jail. This description was written out the first day, and I don't believe for a minute that the A's didn't know exactly what she wrote.

The 31 days statement, plus the fact it was said on July 16th, and made the disappearance date of June 9th, has always been a stickler for me. Not a very clever lie at all to state the wrong date if you were going to give the correct number of days.

The description of the nanny's teeth and being a "10" are not words I have heard directly from the inmate. I don't know if I missed it, or if there are other statements I just haven't heard. However, when I heard both the A's criticizing the one and only real ZFG at the depo the other day, my reaction was she should add them to the lawsuit and go after them as well. They both publicly humiliated her by telling her she didn't measure up to the description of the fake nanny. I was appalled at the nerve of them to say that THIS woman isn't young, cute, with perfect white teeth, and not a TEN. What, guess KC had clear physical requirements for who she imagines she leaves her daughter with.

I agree with all that you have stated and wanted to add. The fact that Cindy said she has phone numbers for the real ZFG make me feel that this ZG should go after her as well. If Cindy knows who the real ZFG is then why the heck didn't she clear this ladies name way back? Why didn't Cindy give this information to LE way back when? I hope LE or the SA will go after Cindy for this statement. Because if true it would of not only helped in the search for Caylee, but cleared this ZG's name a long time ago. Do I believe Cindy..Heck No! But feel she should be investigated for this statement she made under oath.

The fact that Cindy said she has phone numbers for the real ZFG make me feel that this ZG should go after her as well. If Cindy knows who the real ZFG is then why the heck didn't she clear this ladies name way back? Why didn't Cindy give this information to LE way back when? I hope LE or the SA will go after Cindy for this statement. Because if true it would of not only helped in the search for Caylee, but cleared this ZG's name a long time ago. Do I believe Cindy..Heck No! But feel she should be investigated for this statement she made under oath.

Exactly! She must not have listened real carefully to the coaching, because that was to me the most damaging thing she said in regards to herself.

I agree with all that you have stated and wanted to add. The fact that Cindy said she has phone numbers for the real ZFG make me feel that this ZG should go after her as well. If Cindy knows who the real ZFG is then why the heck didn't she clear this ladies name way back? Why didn't Cindy give this information to LE way back when? I hope LE or the SA will go after Cindy for this statement. Because if true it would of not only helped in the search for Caylee, but cleared this ZG's name a long time ago. Do I believe Cindy..Heck No! But feel she should be investigated for this statement she made under oath.

She didn't have it then....this is just another lie. It's something she has thought up since her original statement. I hope she is prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

KC was out on bail and may have given her mother the description of "perfect 10, perfect teeth" at that time. Who knows it is anyone's guess. But when CA said in the depo that she has no actual picture of Zanny but has a picture in her mind I wonder why no one to date has presented a composite picture of this Nanny to put out there in the media. I would think ABC would pay a small fortune for that one and even throw in a couple of "crab puffs".

It just appears that KC's mind is good on details to her imaginary stories but just not good enough to pull off a picture of someone she has never actually seen. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove