Casey at Colonial High

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*hugs*, sistah- we survive, don't we? :blowkiss:

yup yup yup and YUP! My mom was like Cindy too, I see Cindy and my tummy flips because she reminds me sooo much of my mother.

I never knew that I like Jelly and dislike Jam until I was in my late 20's when I began therapy and even after I figured it out- one time while my mother and I were shopping together (each of us had our own households) I grabbed jelly and put it into my buggy and my mother reached in grabbed my jelly and put it back on the shelf and put Jam in my buggy. So I said "Mom- I hate Jam" and took it back out. She put it back in and said "No you don't- this is what you always eat" I said, " I have not eaten it since I moved out of your house when I was 19". And she laughed at me and put the jam in my buggy and went on with her shopping.

I recall christmas's where my husband and I would have family over and she would come with her fake smiles covering her spitting insults about everything in sight- my home, my hair, my food, my clothes, my childs hair, his clothes.. me, just me, period.

I have been suicidal and a self mutilator for as long as I can remember. But I have no memorys whatsoever before the age of 6. Hated myself-destroyed everything and everyone I came in contact with. I felt ugly and needy and anxious and lonely and sad and angry and empty and scared. I sought out men who caused me pain because I felt I deserved it.. I sought out pain period because I thought I deserved it. and more than anything in the world I just wanted my mom to love and accept me and she didn't. How on earth could I love me if my own mother couldn't? I ended up being everything she accused me of being and worse. The worse was my touch, for the spit in her face touch!

Our good enough is never good enough. ever! Nothing we can ever do will please them... enough. We just have to accept that and stop trying to make them happy and start trying to change our life and make sure we can someday be happy and safe and "normal". Screw that B!tch!

Parents don't realize what they do to their children. but they need to- they really really need to!
I had a step-mother like that and I moved 2000 miles to get away from her. Then had to have years of therapy to realize it was OK NOT to love her.

Interesting that she notes she doesn't like sushi...yet Sushi was mentioned in several of her web messages.

I recall her exboyfriend Jessie I think, who said she takes on the likes of someone, she became a Yankees fan because he was, became religious because his family was etc. I'm thinking sushi must be something her boyfriend at the time must have liked.

If Casey was a cheerleader, there would be pictures of her in the yearbooks etc, I have yet to see any pictures showing that yet.
I've been very curious to hear about what her younger life was like, only you just don't know what is truth and what is fiction with this family.

VB

As I recall when my daughter was in school that the kids with the hellicopter parents were the kids that were always in trouble later in life - cause their parents always took their side and not the school's and never held them accountable. There is a lot to be said about tough love - sometimes as a parent you've got to sit back and let your kid take their lumps if they are wrong. I would really like to know in depth, what happened the night of 6/15 with the fight between CA and KC.......has CA ever talked about it? I know LP said CA had her hands gripped around KC's neck. Neighbors heard yelling - I want to know what was said - and did lil Caylee hear the whole thing? Must have been scary for her....

geesh didn't expect to see this thread dug back up but I'm honered, I guess! Nice to see a decent discussion still exists!

lol I woudln't be surprised, we have the picture she took of herself in her bra and panties. Wonder if mommy and daddy let her have a webcam too,?ohhboy, bet the cops had fun sorting through that computer!

I've wondered about the web cam myself, after seeing plenty of LMN movies about the business of cashing in on selling yourself via the net I'm surprised little KC hadn't set herself up.

It seems like an ez way to make some cash, would be a portable business with her laptop and a great way to utilize all those promotion skills she has! :dance:

Thanks so much for this thread. I'm not surprised at all with the information the teacher gave to your friend regarding Cindy's parenting style or Casey's quietness while in school, Samijeansg. I see you were going to attempt to contact this teacher to find out more information, did you ever do that and if you did was she willing to speak with you?

Yes I did, no she was not willing to share anything more in public, that would be through me. With all surrounding this case I really can't say that if I were in her position I would feel safe in involving myself any more, she has two small children. The truth will come out. Sorry I couldn't share more light.

here is actually a picture of Casey in highschool . This pic might explain why she was so shy. (ok-that was kinda mean-just kiddin')

picture.php

Oh my, she did go through an awkward phase; didn't she? :Banane23:

I don't think she looks bad at all, she looks better than the girl next to her. Just being honest here. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but Casey made her beauty ugly when she did away with Caylee. Then pretty, now forever fugly.

IIRC, According to Cindy (don't know how true it is) Casey was also short .5 credit.

That was kind of my point, I don't know that KC didn't graduate for the same reason. Just an example of how it could have happened. :)

That was kind of my point, I don't know that KC didn't graduate for the same reason. Just an example of how it could have happened. :)

Casey was short on credits, not by much but yes that was the deal. She didn't finish with her class, but her class still lists her as an Alumni. It may have been that close at the end.

Casey was short on credits, not by much but yes that was the deal. She didn't finish with her class, but her class still lists her as an Alumni. It may have been that close at the end.

I find it odd that she supposedly was very smart and took difficult classes. When I was in High School (long ago), It was very easy to have enough credits to graduate - if she as smart and active in academics - you think she would have had enough credits at mid term of her senior year-

My mother was the same way except I never married my boyfriend, but my mother told everyone we got married in Mexico. Now all my family thinks I've been married once more than I really was. I was told how "sorry" I am, and how I ruined her life for years. My mother is nothing like Cindy though, because mine would have never cared if I graduated, did drugs, who my friends were, where I went at night, whether I worked, etc. as long as it didn't affect or embarass her. There's no way I would ever have confided or turned to my mother for anything. Actually, I wouldn't have minded having Cindy as a mother in comparison and I'm not a psychopath or even depressed by it all. It's a shame that all girls can't have nice mothers.

*hugs*

Mine supported, defended and praised me in public, to outsiders. But not at home for the most part. She never taught me how to do laundry because she said I'd "ruin everyone clothes". She was completely blind to who each of her children were.. she didn't let us be anyone. We were her mini-me's, her best buddies, we didn't get grounded- we didn't have chores. She used to do my homework while I was out hanging with my friends. She was so eager to make us love her.

But then there were times she'd be angry at us for no reason.. she was a screamer and her tongue was like a razor blade. The insults never had anything to do with what she was even mad about in the first place. Nothing was ever her fault, ever! So ya get attacked verbally for like no reason and then like a light switch it's gone and she's just chatting away as if she said nothing offensive.

I moved out of my mothers home never having swept a floor or vacumed a carpet. I had never done my own laundry, cooked food or changed my own sheets. What I have come to learn is that by doing this she was attempting to keep me "hostage". She raised me to have to need her.

I don't think she looks bad at all, she looks better than the girl next to her. Just being honest here. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but Casey made her beauty ugly when she did away with Caylee. Then pretty, now forever fugly.

I don't think she looked ugly in the pic at all and I didn't mean to imply that. Just that she hadn't 'blossomed' yet. My kids were raised in So Calif most of the girls in jr high look more mature (not that they really are, they just look it)
than the girls in KC class.

I would guess KC was in 10th grade in that picture.

I had a step-mother like that and I moved 2000 miles to get away from her. Then had to have years of therapy to realize it was OK NOT to love her.

:blowkiss: Good for you! We are only our own victim.

*hugs*

Mine supported, defended and praised me in public, to outsiders. But not at home for the most part. She never taught me how to do laundry because she said I'd "ruin everyone clothes". She was completely blind to who each of her children were.. she didn't let us be anyone. We were her mini-me's, her best buddies, we didn't get grounded- we didn't have chores. She used to do my homework while I was out hanging with my friends. She was so eager to make us love her.

But then there were times she'd be angry at us for no reason.. she was a screamer and her tongue was like a razor blade. The insults never had anything to do with what she was even mad about in the first place. Nothing was ever her fault, ever! So ya get attacked verbally for like no reason and then like a light switch it's gone and she's just chatting away as if she said nothing offensive.

I moved out of my mothers home never having swept a floor or vacumed a carpet. I had never done my own laundry, cooked food or changed my own sheets. What I have come to learn is that by doing this she was attempting to keep me "hostage". She raised me to have to need her.

Your mom was Bi-Polar or BPD?* I'm sorry I think you said in another post and I can't remember. Every time I see a post like yours I just want to cry. I know 3 little girls being raised by a mother who is bi polar. I just wish there was something I could do to protect them.

Her oldest was born to be her maid, which just gives her something else to insult.

*I don't mean to pry, pls don't respond if the question is too personal. :grouphug:

I find it odd that she supposedly was very smart and took difficult classes. When I was in High School (long ago), It was very easy to have enough credits to graduate - if she as smart and active in academics - you think she would have had enough credits at mid term of her senior year-

If you fail a required course, (say English @ .5 per semester) no matter how many classes you have passed or units you have. Your transcript will show you are .5 units short. In reality you are one English class short.

I recall her exboyfriend Jessie I think, who said she takes on the likes of someone, she became a Yankees fan because he was, became religious because his family was etc. I'm thinking sushi must be something her boyfriend at the time must have liked.

If Casey was a cheerleader, there would be pictures of her in the yearbooks etc, I have yet to see any pictures showing that yet.
I've been very curious to hear about what her younger life was like, only you just don't know what is truth and what is fiction with this family.

VB

I remember Jesse saying that and I have no problem believing it as behavior like that is typical of the personality disorderd. shape shifters.

Do we know for sure if she was a cheerleader? I'm having a hard time seeing that- I just don't see her as the type. I imagine the types of girls that cheer would make Casey feel "less than" and she would probably cover that up by making fun of them. I dunno.

I wish we had more information about her life too.. Cindy's too for that matter

As I recall when my daughter was in school that the kids with the hellicopter parents were the kids that were always in trouble later in life - cause their parents always took their side and not the school's and never held them accountable. There is a lot to be said about tough love - sometimes as a parent you've got to sit back and let your kid take their lumps if they are wrong. I would really like to know in depth, what happened the night of 6/15 with the fight between CA and KC.......has CA ever talked about it? I know LP said CA had her hands gripped around KC's neck. Neighbors heard yelling - I want to know what was said - and did lil Caylee hear the whole thing? Must have been scary for her....

Gosh I just love that term.. hellicopter parents. haha, so fitting!

I've wondered about the web cam myself, after seeing plenty of LMN movies about the business of cashing in on selling yourself via the net I'm surprised little KC hadn't set herself up.

It seems like an ez way to make some cash, would be a portable business with her laptop and a great way to utilize all those promotion skills she has! :dance:

And it's simple to get involved in. Lotta freaks out there!

Yes I did, no she was not willing to share anything more in public, that would be through me. With all surrounding this case I really can't say that if I were in her position I would feel safe in involving myself any more, she has two small children. The truth will come out. Sorry I couldn't share more light.

I can understand. Thank you for the information you were able to offer and for trying to get more. I really really want to get my hands on more info about her earlier years, her high school years.

Ohh how the human mind consumes me.. Thanks again for this thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member