Casey & Family Psychological Profile #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To my knowledge psychopath is just the old school term for sociopath. They are the same.

Dictionary.com has five or six definitions one of which is:

psychopath
nounsomeone with a sociopathic personality; a person with an antisocial personality disorder ('psychopath' was once widely used but has now been superseded by 'sociopath') [syn: sociopath]

I'm safe though; I answered incorrectly.

Ladytazz...I hope you heard it before too!!!
teeny_2.gif

What does the link say? I cannot access photobucket at work!

To my knowledge psychopath is just the old school term for sociopath. They are the same.

Dictionary.com has five or six definitions one of which is:

psychopath
nounsomeone with a sociopathic personality; a person with an antisocial personality disorder ('psychopath' was once widely used but has now been superseded by 'sociopath') [syn: sociopath]

I'm safe though; I answered incorrectly.

The terms are synonymous :)

My answer was that she found out that it was her sister's husband so that's why she had to kill the sister. LOL

And I have heard this before, I just couldn't for the life of me remember the sociopathic answer.

No Way! Now come on! Either I am dumb as a brick or I have no ability to think evil. You guys must be experts in this field of "mind picking".

If it makes you feel any better I couldn't figure it out either. I said the woman offed her sister because they were twins, which you know makes absolutely no sense either... suffice it to say I would not have a career in profiling.

Sociopaths often act rashly and are disorganized.
Psychopaths tend to plan things and are much more organized in their actions. Think KC and her lies.

I vote that KC is a psychopath. Absolutely a psychopath.

**I dont know what the link says**, I cant open the link
Here is what I was thinking, I think the lady killed her sister hoping that the man would come to sisters funeral, and she could see him again.

Will someone tell me if Im right??

**I dont know what the link says**, I cant open the link
Here is what I was thinking, I think the lady killed her sister hoping that the man would come to sisters funeral, and she could see him again.

Will someone tell me if Im right??

You think like a psychopath yes...

LOL

I thought it was because she found out the guy was her sisters boyfriend.

You think like a psychopath yes...

LOL

I thought it was because she found out the guy was her sisters boyfriend.

I first thought she found out it was her sister's boyfriend and then my mind clicked and i thought, no, she wants to see him again and hoped he come to the funeral.
So maybe my first instinct is to think nonpsychopathic, and my secondary is psychopathic? yikes. maybe i've heard this before and the click in my mind was me remembering. yeah that's it I was definitley remembering, definitely. :confused:

i thought she just wanted to get rid of any potential competition

Sounds like a "new" idea being floated to see how it washes.

Exactly. It has that distinctived 'trotted out' feeling. Seems eerily like, lately, we've been seeing a lot of "spaghetti" thrown up against the wall to see if it might stick, and/or how someone might try to clean it off the wall if it did stick. Focus group, anyone?

Sociopaths often act rashly and are disorganized.
Psychopaths tend to plan things and are much more organized in their actions. Think KC and her lies.

I vote that KC is a psychopath. Absolutely a psychopath.
There is no such difference between a sociopath and a psychopath...they are both outdated diagnostic terms for the same disorder...which is now called Antisocial. I prefer psychopath because I think it "fits" better. However, I think the DSM folks thought it was too close and often confused with psychopathology which is the conditions and processes of a mental disorder. Confused yet?

There is no such difference between a sociopath and a psychopath...they are both outdated diagnostic terms for the same disorder...which is now called Antisocial. I prefer psychopath because I think it "fits" better. However, I think the DSM folks thought it was too close and often confused with psychopathology which is the conditions and processes of a mental disorder. Confused yet?

Totally confused. LOL It has been way to long since the psych class I had in college. I understand what you are saying, but I always thought one had slightly different characteristics than the other. It isn't the first time I've been wrong and knowing me, it won't be the last. :)

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing.
She believed him to be her dream guy so much, that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him.
A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive for killing her sister?

[Give this some thought before you answer, see answer below]

Answer Click Below:

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q285/CarolineSmiles/Whimsy_Butterfly-1-1.jpg?t=1223054398

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath.

This was a test by a famous American Psychologist used to determine if one has the same mentality as a killer.

:)

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/sister.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members