Casey & Family Psychological Profile #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Add the element of spite the mother daughter relationship (struggle for power) all the mothers attention is now on KC I feel she is punishing her mother by not acknowledging her in court..or could that be because she feels guilty and can't look her mother in the eyes?

And get ready for the blame game. KC will blame CA for all of this in the punishment phase of the trial. That is my guess. What will CA do then?

And get ready for the blame game. KC will blame CA for all of this in the punishment phase of the trial. That is my guess. What will CA do then?

ooohh this would be great to watch. I bet Cindy'd fake an anxiety attack or a heart attack to remove herself from the situation.

Add the element of spite the mother daughter relationship (struggle for power) all the mothers attention is now on KC I feel she is punishing her mother by not acknowledging her in court..or could that be because she feels guilty and can't look her mother in the eyes?

I think you're highlighting a key dynamic in that mo-dau relationship: After all those years feeling second-best to a mop or a broom then even to Caylee,
now who's got undivided attention from the whole world? Even if I'm getting it from mom at long last, it's way too late for that, so I'll just pretend like
she doesn't exist--let her know what it's like to feel unimportant.

I was remembering the target Video where KC is shopping (reminded me of Cindy)how her basket was organized and KC wrote a bad check on her friend Amys account but signed her own name and even gave her id in the middle of committing this crime she showed no emotion was as cool as a cucumber..showed no emotions at all If the clerkhad just picked up on this and called the police things would have been so different.

ooohh this would be great to watch. I bet Cindy'd fake an anxiety attack or a heart attack to remove herself from the situation.

I bet you right I learn alot frrom your avtar like I didn't know Winston Churchil had mental issues truth be told we all do I know I do But I'm working on mine everday ...for my family and me...

Verité;3806744 said:
I think you're highlighting a key dynamic in that mo-dau relationship: After all those years feeling second-best to a mop or a broom then even to Caylee,
now who's got undivided attention from the whole world? Even if I'm getting it from mom at long last, it's way too late for that, so I'll just pretend like
she doesn't exist--let her know what it's like to feel unimportant.
famlies should all help in the cleaning of house do it together you have fun and bond with children..they love it if the parents do it leaving the children out they become lazy and feel entitled

I'm not sure if this fits into a pre-meditated discussion, or a psyche profile discussion.

I was kind of pondering that if KC is found guilty & it's shown to be pre-meditated, then the act of murdering her daughter may very well be the only thing (of significance) that she truly accomplished in her whole life.

Think about it: didn't finish high school, didn't go to college, couldn't hold down a steady relationship, never had the means to move out on her own, couldn't manage to get CA & GA to move out so that she & AH could take over the house, never had a professional job (pretend job doesn't count) . . . .

I wonder if she may actually feel a sense of accomplishment? Did she finally succeed at something?

Sorry to be so morose.

She waltz in the court the star of the show all eyes on her she loves the attention she is getting the only thing upsetting her she doesnt have her hairdresser to cut her hair...awwwww

I was remembering the target Video where KC is shopping (reminded me of Cindy)how her basket was organized and KC wrote a bad check on her friend Amys account but signed her own name and even gave her id in the middle of committing this crime she showed no emotion was as cool as a cucumber..showed no emotions at all If the clerkhad just picked up on this and called the police things would have been so different.

Jeepgirlva, You always have such good observations--and conclusions! I remembered the shopping video & KC getting out "her" checkbook just like a "big girl,"
but I hadn't noticed the organized basket (just like their ultra-organized garage). Nothing wrong with good organization unless/until it becomes an obsession.

I don't know, she seems quite pleased with herself- like she doesn't even WANT her mothers attention or messed up version of "love" anymore. I don't know though.. I think we all crave our mothers love even if our mother is a "Cindy", (I know I do and my mom is a "Cindy"! LOL).

I don't think she totally hates her mom. But I have no way to know, ya know?
I have been wondering if it's possibly a defense strategy to seperate Casey from her evil and very much disliked parent's. I don't know that she cares enough to hate them as much as she acts like she does.

I have been wondering if it's possibly a defense strategy to seperate Casey from her evil and very much disliked parent's. I don't know that she cares enough to hate them as much as she acts like she does.

I call that place indifference ....... doesn't love, doesn't hate - she just doesn't care. Treats them like anyone else she doesn't know.

Great point! This also reminded me of KC's "epileptic episode" that JG spoke of early in the case. I always felt that it was so unusual that she experienced that "fit." I'm curious as to what was going on in that time frame.

Was it a psychosomatic reaction to an unbearable stress or an attempt to divert attention towards herself or escape a situation where she felt cornered and had this "fit?' I don't know doodly squat about epilepsy and mean no offense to any that do suffer with that. I'm just sayin', as a one time occurrence....what was that about?

I watched some of the court proceedings, and I am very curious as to KC's eye movements. Please, someone any explanations for this? It was kind of frightening to watch.

I watched some of the court proceedings, and I am very curious as to KC's eye movements. Please, someone any explanations for this? It was kind of frightening to watch.
This subject has many people here at W/S talking & wanting to know about her eye movements. Many theorys have been discussed in threads from medication, nerves, eye issues ect.... I think your question is an important one and obviously it is very important to mother CA. As we saw in the jail video, CA was extremely concerned about KC reactions to her questions. "Honey, look at me, so I can see your eyes" It appeared CA wanted that one on one penetrating eye contact to see if KC was lying. It appears cA was very seasoned at profiling how KC lies and now more than ever needed to witness those eyes and their movements. CA didn't seem concerned about eye infections that day, or for that fact cA wasn't even questioning kC about any, 'Ugly tear eyes" CA wanted to see if kC's eyes showed any truth to them. Must have taken courage on CA's part to stare at a mirroe of herself!

I'm not sure if this fits into a pre-meditated discussion, or a psyche profile discussion.

I was kind of pondering that if KC is found guilty & it's shown to be pre-meditated, then the act of murdering her daughter may very well be the only thing (of significance) that she truly accomplished in her whole life.

Think about it: didn't finish high school, didn't go to college, couldn't hold down a steady relationship, never had the means to move out on her own, couldn't manage to get CA & GA to move out so that she & AH could take over the house, never had a professional job (pretend job doesn't count) . . . .

I wonder if she may actually feel a sense of accomplishment? Did she finally succeed at something?

Sorry to be so morose.

Take over the house? The woman couldn't even buy a cup of coffee without robbing someone first!
A lot has been made on this board about subconcious motivations between KC and her parents, theories and all, I think they are too complex. When I looked at the video of her last court appearance, as she was being led out, G and CA moved up closer so they could see her, or something, they looked so pathetic and miserable, standing there, here they have been all over the country trying to help her cause, making fools of themselves, and she won't even throw them a crumb. She is a spoiled rotten selfish criminal, and they are still letting her ruin their lives. I don't think there is anything deep or Freudian about it. JMO

Take over the house? The woman couldn't even buy a cup of coffee without robbing someone first!
A lot has been made on this board about subconcious motivations between KC and her parents, theories and all, I think they are too complex. When I looked at the video of her last court appearance, as she was being led out, G and CA moved up closer so they could see her, or something, they looked so pathetic and miserable, standing there, here they have been all over the country trying to help her cause, making fools of themselves, and she won't even throw them a crumb. She is a spoiled rotten selfish criminal, and they are still letting her ruin their lives. I don't think there is anything deep or Freudian about it. JMO

:clap::clap::clap: Amen!

It's this puppy dog *pant pant* "Please love me, pay attention to me" desperation her parents have toward her that got her where she is in the first place. They created this and only they can stop it. They are enabling co-dependant fools!

I realized today that the three-ring circus may in the end make me CRAZY!

I realized today that the three-ring circus may in the end make me CRAZY!
I'm booking my rehab stay in Maui. Your welcome to join me for alittle RR when this case is over. KC found guilty or not guilty either way will be climatic and I'm sure I'll have withdrawls from this intense trial. Pina Colada, trailwind breezes, sun, is starting to look inviting and it's cheaper than psychotherapy or a rehab center. Lol! <3

I'm booking my rehab stay in Maui. Your welcome to join me for alittle RR when this case is over. KC found guilty or not guilty either way will be climatic and I'm sure I'll have withdrawls from this intense trial. Pina Colada, trailwind breezes, sun, is starting to look inviting and it's cheaper than psychotherapy or a rehab center. Lol! <3

Aaaahh! Sounds wonderful!

Great point! This also reminded me of KC's "epileptic episode" that JG spoke of early in the case. I always felt that it was so unusual that she experienced that "fit." I'm curious as to what was going on in that time frame.

Was it a psychosomatic reaction to an unbearable stress or an attempt to divert attention towards herself or escape a situation where she felt cornered and had this "fit?' I don't know doodly squat about epilepsy and mean no offense to any that do suffer with that. I'm just sayin', as a one time occurrence....what was that about?

Yeah, I wonder too. Did it just so happen to be the day he found out he wasn't Caylee's daddy? That's the type of stuff those with personality disorders pull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugar4Mama