Casey & Family Psychological Profile #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This subject has many people here at W/S talking & wanting to know about her eye movements. Many theorys have been discussed in threads from medication, nerves, eye issues ect.... I think your question is an important one and obviously it is very important to mother CA. As we saw in the jail video, CA was extremely concerned about KC reactions to her questions. "Honey, look at me, so I can see your eyes" It appeared CA wanted that one on one penetrating eye contact to see if KC was lying. It appears cA was very seasoned at profiling how KC lies and now more than ever needed to witness those eyes and their movements. CA didn't seem concerned about eye infections that day, or for that fact cA wasn't even questioning kC about any, 'Ugly tear eyes" CA wanted to see if kC's eyes showed any truth to them. Must have taken courage on CA's part to stare at a mirroe of herself!

As always, great post!

I watched some of the court proceedings, and I am very curious as to KC's eye movements. Please, someone any explanations for this? It was kind of frightening to watch.

It really looked to me like she was just watching everyone talk- as each person spoke her eyes would move toward them, there was about 5 people talking up there. Ya ever watch tennis or a nascar race or something? there is so much to watch your eyes are moving all the time. 'cept for whatever reason Casey wasn't moving her head... just her eyes watching each person speak.

This actually is on topic, I think. Am I wierd, or did anyone else think that there was an excessive amount of pics of Caylee in her room? Everywhere the child looked, there were images of herself, collages, portraits, candids. I get that the family loves photographs. But I have never seen any child's room like that. The walls were covered. I am sure Casey was raised with that too. It just strikes me as odd. My kids had drawings and posters on their walls. Occasionally some pics of them with their friends. Everything seems over the top in Caylee's room, when I first saw a couple pics of her room and play areas I thought it was a daycare, LOL! There was enough to amuse 20 kids. And my kids had plenty of stuff. But it was mostly all the pictures that kind of wierded me out.

I'm booking my rehab stay in Maui. Your welcome to join me for alittle RR when this case is over. KC found guilty or not guilty either way will be climatic and I'm sure I'll have withdrawls from this intense trial. Pina Colada, trailwind breezes, sun, is starting to look inviting and it's cheaper than psychotherapy or a rehab center. Lol! <3
I'm soooo there!! Thanks for the invite!

This actually is on topic, I think. Am I wierd, or did anyone else think that there was an excessive amount of pics of Caylee in her room? Everywhere the child looked, there were images of herself, collages, portraits, candids. I get that the family loves photographs. But I have never seen any child's room like that. The walls were covered. I am sure Casey was raised with that too. It just strikes me as odd. My kids had drawings and posters on their walls. Occasionally some pics of them with their friends. Everything seems over the top in Caylee's room, when I first saw a couple pics of her room and play areas I thought it was a daycare, LOL! There was enough to amuse 20 kids. And my kids had plenty of stuff. But it was mostly all the pictures that kind of wierded me out.

I may be cynical but I think a LOT of staging went on after Caylee was reported missing. The displayed pictures of Caylee seemed to greatly increase as the interviews in the house increased. However, I do not doubt there were many photos of Caylee before she went missing because Casey reportedly loved photography and took thousands of pictures.

It's been discussed that the room you're so aptly describing was, in fact, staged.

It's been discussed that the room you're so aptly describing was, in fact, staged.

You're right, it was during that tour of the house(LOL) that I noticed the amount of pictures. Wonder why they thought that would make them look better?

I have the feeling those were put there after Caylee went missing. Cindy thought that would make her look good, all the pictures.

You're right, it was during that tour of the house(LOL) that I noticed the amount of pictures. Wonder why they thought that would make them look better?
I'm of the mindset that they view their loved ones as a true extension of themselves. Perception is the key in their perfect world.

Cindy aint real eaither- where ya think Casey got it? She is excessive in everything she does IMO. Over the top and dramatic. More and better and cleaner and bigger rather than honest and loyal and dependable and selfless. STUFF- everything and everyone is stuff to these people, they don't realize that the rest of us don't work that way. She assumes we will fall for her trick :)

Makes them look like they care so much about Caylee that they were intensely focused on her.

CA's thinking at least. :rolleyes:

I'm of the mindset that they view their loved ones as a true extension of themselves. Perception is the key in their perfect world.

LOL- that's 2 posts saying the same thing but different.

Probably for the same reason a clean trunk might make KC look innocent, lol.

I think these people are very superficial and all about appearances substituting for reality. If you have pictures of children plastered everywhere it means they must be loved and important. If you wear a cross it makes you look religious. If you are obsessive about cleanliness then it means you are spotless. If you write a suicide note it means you are grief-stricken. If you tell people your daughter is Mother of the Year and put sonograms in her room, they will assume she didn't kill her baby. The problem is these people don't see all of the mixed messages they give.

Makes them look like they care so much about Caylee that they were intensely focused on her.

CA's thinking at least. :rolleyes:
The freaky part of this over indulging staged interview with Greta is the A's had already started the beginnings of their foundation in September. The other odd part for me were the Butterfly T's. Those T's were disturbing me, while everyone else seemed fine with the logo of, "Fly home Caylee" Yes I know butterflies are beautiful and "Butterflies are free to fly," yada, yada, yada! Hubby pointed out to me that those T's were a giveaway as to Caylee being deceased. This is because, A catepillar stays swaddled in there cocoun and as it matures it breaks loose in all its beauty and splendor only to be able to spread those beautiful wings, fly around while all are in amazement by their flight of fancy, they quickly die before spreading their beauty for the world to see. It is almost like GA & CA are giving morsals of clues like their daughter has.

Yeah, I wonder too. Did it just so happen to be the day he found out he wasn't Caylee's daddy? That's the type of stuff those with personality disorders pull.
I thought there was some drinking the night before this seizure. On the chat records, wasn't it Casey, when talking to Jesse, that mentioned getting some zanax so that they could have a "good time" together ? Just thinking that maybe, pure specualtion, there were some chemicals involved in this seizure and neither of them wanted to bring that up ?

I thought there was some drinking the night before this seizure. On the chat records, wasn't it Casey, when talking to Jesse, that mentioned getting some zanax so that they could have a "good time" together ? Just thinking that maybe, pure specualtion, there were some chemicals involved in this seizure and neither of them wanted to bring that up ?

I wouldn't be surprised.

Great point! This also reminded me of KC's "epileptic episode" that JG spoke of early in the case. I always felt that it was so unusual that she experienced that "fit." I'm curious as to what was going on in that time frame.

Was it a psychosomatic reaction to an unbearable stress or an attempt to divert attention towards herself or escape a situation where she felt cornered and had this "fit?' I don't know doodly squat about epilepsy and mean no offense to any that do suffer with that. I'm just sayin', as a one time occurrence....what was that about?

One of my patients had a one-time epileptic seizure after attending a performance of "Cats." (strobe light).

It happens. Not often, but it happens.

This subject has many people here at W/S talking & wanting to know about her eye movements. Many theorys have been discussed in threads from medication, nerves, eye issues ect.... I think your question is an important one and obviously it is very important to mother CA. As we saw in the jail video, CA was extremely concerned about KC reactions to her questions. "Honey, look at me, so I can see your eyes" It appeared CA wanted that one on one penetrating eye contact to see if KC was lying. It appears cA was very seasoned at profiling how KC lies and now more than ever needed to witness those eyes and their movements. CA didn't seem concerned about eye infections that day, or for that fact cA wasn't even questioning kC about any, 'Ugly tear eyes" CA wanted to see if kC's eyes showed any truth to them. Must have taken courage on CA's part to stare at a mirroe of herself!
I didn't see anything unusual re" her eye movements.

Take over the house? The woman couldn't even buy a cup of coffee without robbing someone first!
A lot has been made on this board about subconcious motivations between KC and her parents, theories and all, I think they are too complex. When I looked at the video of her last court appearance, as she was being led out, G and CA moved up closer so they could see her, or something, they looked so pathetic and miserable, standing there, here they have been all over the country trying to help her cause, making fools of themselves, and she won't even throw them a crumb. She is a spoiled rotten selfish criminal, and they are still letting her ruin their lives. I don't think there is anything deep or Freudian about it. JMO

I don't either. Entitled sociopaths are a dime a dozen, and the prisons are full of 'em. Scott Peterson is a male KC.

Now, we have another one, in the Coleman guy.

It really looked to me like she was just watching everyone talk- as each person spoke her eyes would move toward them, there was about 5 people talking up there. Ya ever watch tennis or a nascar race or something? there is so much to watch your eyes are moving all the time. 'cept for whatever reason Casey wasn't moving her head... just her eyes watching each person speak.

I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member