Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a Facebook notice today - I guess because I have The Today Show on my "like" list...

NBC News statement regarding Casey Anthony

NBC News has not and will not offer money for a Casey Anthony interview.

No money has or will be offered, no licensing or other arrangements.

I thanked them. I had sent an email to NBC telling them I would ban them from my TV if they paid for interview, video, photos, or information from Casey Anthony or Jose Baez. What do you think? Can we trust them?

Apparently lthis site and just about every tv station does find her story interesting; otherwise no one would be talking about it. She is in the news on HLN every single day. She is talked about here every single day; she is on e-bay now and a mask of her has sold for close to $1 million.

If that is not interest, then I have a different definition. If someone will pay $1 million for a mask; then a tv station would surely pay a lot more to get an interview with her.

Little snips of KC will be coming out here and there, just to keep the interest befoe the BIG interview. And no matter what anyone says, no matter what, one of the stations is going to show that interview - and I would be that the deal is practically done.

That is interest. And, imo, most of America will watch it. WFTV had one million bloggers at the time of trial and the site is still up and running - that is interest.

It is not that people are not interested. They are, for the sake of justice, not because KC herself is interesting. I think most people are not interested in seeing her get paid for speaking more lies now that she is infamous for killing her little baby daughter and getting off scott free.

I bet there are plenty of people who are interested in seeing what happens to her next So you are right in that sense, her story is interesting, but she and what she has to say are not. And certainly not worth 1 million dollars or one penny for that matter.

Paparazzi, getting the first pic of her in hiding and/or her new make over will probably get alot of money. That is fine with me. Just no money should go to a murderess.

And what would KC have to say anyway in an interview? Just more psychopathic, twisted lies. Who would pay for that? (Comedy Central?)

It is not that people are not interested. They are, for the sake of justice, not because KC herself is interesting. I think most people are not interested in seeing her get paid for speaking more lies now that she is infamous for killing her little baby daughter and getting off scott free.

I bet there are plenty of people who are interested in seeing what happens to her next So you are right in that sense, her story is interesting, but she and what she has to say are not. And certainly not worth 1 million dollars or one penny for that matter.

Paparazzi, getting the first pic of her in hiding and/or her new make over will probably get alot of money. That is fine with me. Just no money should go to a murderess.

And what would KC have to say anyway in an interview? Just more psychopathic, twisted lies. Who would pay for that? (Comedy Central?)

Apparently someone is willing to pay for it or Baez would not be in town and NBC would not have paid for his at least week long stay at the Mandarin starting at 1500 a night.

Apparently lthis site and just about every tv station does find her story interesting; otherwise no one would be talking about it. She is in the news on HLN every single day. She is talked about here every single day; she is on e-bay now and a mask of her has sold for close to $1 million.

Sold for $1 million, doesn't mean that anyone actually paid for it; people retract bids on Ebay all the time

If that is not interest, then I have a different definition. If someone will pay $1 million for a mask; then a tv station would surely pay a lot more to get an interview with her.

No comparison; she is a proven liar, what could she possibly say that anyone would believe ?

Little snips of KC will be coming out here and there, just to keep the interest befoe the BIG interview. And no matter what anyone says, no matter what, one of the stations is going to show that interview - and I would be that the deal is practically done.

Where is the big deal ? No mention of it yet ...

That is interest. And, imo, most of America will watch it. WFTV had one million bloggers at the time of trial and the site is still up and running - that is interest.

America was interested in seeing her convicted and sentenced for murdering her child ... IMO, America has a different opinion about the interview ... see all of the boycotts if you don't believe me.

KC is newsworthy; her trial was considered the biggest in Florida's history, so it is newsworthy and why should she not be interviewed because she was found innocent. Hitler was hardly innocent and yet I think I can find a documentary on him at the very least once a week - and I think he killed a lot more than KC Anthony. Why should we not have her on record speaking if there are some who are interested in it. I think she should be interviewed; it is certainly historical and history is valuable.

Hitler was the leader and legend to a country; FCA is a legend is only her own mind

I will definitely watch it and I have no doubt many from this site and others will also join in. Will you be watching Lamb?

Responses in blue ...

I Can we trust them?

No. Because they will have a subsidiary or the like do something with her payment wise.

She is too big to give up because there are a few people who do not want to see her. Most people will watch it.

Responses in blue ...

And whats your point? So she is a liar - better yet. Lets see what new lies she comes up with or better yet how she embellishes the old ones. Hitler was a leader to his country - true, but still a psychopath. Everyone is interested in his ability to tell the "biggest" lie and get away with it.

So we have as Burdick said the most documented liar in courtroom history on trial here - AND SHE GETS OFF.

Believe me she will sell and people will watch. And it will be commented on - even here.

I got a Facebook notice today - I guess because I have The Today Show on my "like" list...

I thanked them. I had sent an email to NBC telling them I would ban them from my TV if they paid for interview, video, photos, or information from Casey Anthony or Jose Baez. What do you think? Can we trust them?

Wasn't it NBC that George and Cindy received the money from for the photos of Caylee? Didn't they say that the Anthony's were not paid for their interview? Did they not lie when they said that? If we see new photos of Caylee or KC on any of the major networks, you can bet that someone was paid for them as this family gives nothing away for free.

Thank You, You are among the majority, believe it or not. The only reason people are interested is to see how long it takes her to spit in somone's face, reoffend or kill again. I check in daily to see what's going on. I looked for the link to NBC as I did send my regrets to many other news orgs., but I couldn't find out how to contact them. I have never had such a visceral reaction of hate towards anybody, but the A's have stepped on so many, they deserve to all be behind bars and NOT FUSHION, KC !! She wanted the beautiful life, kills her daughter, lies, lets her rot and we should feel sorry for her. :banghead:

And whats your point? So she is a liar - better yet. Lets see what new lies she comes up with or better yet how she embellishes the old ones. Hitler was a leader to his country - true, but still a psychopath. Everyone is interested in his ability to tell the "biggest" lie and get away with it.

My point is that CFA will soon be old news. Hitler was a different era, no media proliferation.

So we have as Burdick said the most documented liar in courtroom history on trial here - AND SHE GETS OFF.

Exactly, due to a jury that did not do their job. Read all of my posts in the 'Verdict' thread if you want proof ...

Believe me she will sell and people will watch. And it will be commented on - even here.

I don't believe you and don't have to. And it may be commented on that she does not get the big deal that you expect ... or maybe when karma catches up to her.

More in blue ...

More in blue ...

A lot of people believe the jury did do their job Sustained and that the system worked.

Tell you what, I will watch it when it comes out and let you know what happens. Have a good one.

No. Because they will have a subsidiary or the like do something with her payment wise.

She is too big to give up because there are a few people who do not want to see her. Most people will watch it.

We're all aware of the back door deals, but KC will be a sadder mess come 2 or 3 yrs from now than ever before. I say get a job like every one else. Oh too bad people want to kill you, that is a problem now eh? She will probably do one better than Joran. So far Joran 2, KC 1. :loser:

So what happens when she blows through all her money living Bella Vita? She has to kill again and hope she gets another stealth jury? :twocents:

One of the reasons that KC is so "hot" right now is exactly the uproar on this site over her getting paid - makes her much more interesting to viewers. So ironically those who are against this interview, imo, are really keeping it alive by saying that. If no one made a big deal about it, she would not be able to ask for the amount she is asking, no one would care.

Apparently this site and just about every tv station does find her story interesting; otherwise no one would be talking about it. She is in the news on HLN every single day. She is talked about here every single day; she is on e-bay now and a mask of her has sold for close to $1 million.

KC is newsworthy; her trial was considered the biggest in Florida's history, so it is newsworthy and why should she not be interviewed because she was found innocent. Hitler was hardly innocent and yet I think I can find a documentary on him at the very least once a week - and I think he killed a lot more than KC Anthony. Why should we not have her on record speaking if there are some who are interested in it. I think she should be interviewed; it is certainly historical and history is valuable.

I will definitely watch it and I have no doubt many from this site and others will also join in. Will you be watching Lamb?

any interview with her is worthless because the truth would be nowhere in that interview. why anyone would give this narcissist a platform to lie is beyond me.
sure there are sheeple out there who will watch. everyone loves a trainwreck. personally, i stand behind my boycott.

also, a documentary on Hitler is nothing to compare. No one is paying him a million dollars to talk. they are using the documentarys to show what happened in our world during a certain era. it's history. casey anthony personally is not history. the only story behind the casey anthony trial is the trial and verdict itself. that will be examined and discussed. casey is a nobody in this story. just someone who got lucky enough to slip thru the cracks of our judicial system. she is not the 1st person to face the death penalty and be aquitted. she holds no interest to me.

A lot of people believe the jury did do their job Sustained and that the system worked.

Tell you what, I will watch it when it comes out and let you know what happens. Have a good one.

The majority of people feel the opposite way and I'm sure you know that. Tell you what, don't bother letting me know unless it's karma coming back to haunt her. I'd rather watch reruns of the Jersey Shore than this compulsive murdering liar putting another one over on the American people.
Cheers ...

I have a feeling too many watch HLN or TMZ the big promoters of "She's a hot item and wants $1.5M". Now you can tell me the lizards in my yard are purple all you want, but I still won't believe you...nor will I believe HLN, TMZ or the likes that I want to hear a word from her or her attornies.

There's a large audience that won't watch and will boycott, way more than there are those saying they will watch. If the sponsors don't believe it, just try it!!!

BOYCOTT!

One of the reasons that KC is so "hot" right now is exactly the uproar on this site over her getting paid - makes her much more interesting to viewers. So ironically those who are against this interview, imo, are really keeping it alive by saying that. If no one made a big deal about it, she would not be able to ask for the amount she is asking, no one would care.

Apparently this site and just about every tv station does find her story interesting; otherwise no one would be talking about it. She is in the news on HLN every single day. She is talked about here every single day; she is on e-bay now and a mask of her has sold for close to $1 million.

Bolding mine.

"Hot"? She doesn't seem so "hot" to me....unless you mean 'too hot to handle'. Two (so far) out of 3 of the major broadcasting networks have now said that they wouldn't touch her with a 10-foot pole (on her $$ terms). Perhaps they would give her exposure for free, but clearly that wouldn't interest her. The net effect is the same.....no interview.

"Hot"? Um....not so much. JMO.

Maybe it's just me, but it seems that the longer FKC stays hidden, the less interest the public shows toward her. Even NG, JVM and Dr. Drew are running stories now that don't involve FKC or any of the Anthonys. I feel that the small window of opportunity for FKA to tell her story for a big price and for the public to really want to hear from her was immediatly after her release from jail. I think that window of opportunity is almost closed for her now and I think JB senses this and is desparate to get something going because he knows interest has almost dwindled down to nothing. I may be completely wrong, but I think now that the shock of the verdict has worn off, most of us just want her to disappear and I think the major networks sense that. MOO!

Apparently someone is willing to pay for it or Baez would not be in town and NBC would not have paid for his at least week long stay at the Mandarin starting at 1500 a night.

I'm not sure that statement is correct. Yes, NBC has acknowledged having conducted talks with Mr. Baez (and ended up with no contract for anything), but it's my understanding that they entertained him only one night during those discussions. If I'm wrong, I'm happy to be advised of that. But nowhere have I seen it stated that he was on their nickel for "at least [a] week", nor have I seen that NBC "is willing to pay for it [interview]". In fact, they've said the complete opposite.

Apparently MacGyver since someone paid $1 million for the mask (supposedly) and since TMZ is reporting there is a bidding war for a video of KC and since TMZ is reporting that a deal most likely has been signed for the interview.

If a mask is selling for this much; I can just imagine how much people would pay KC for some of the items she wore during the trial and some other personal items she has. Yoko Ono sold Lennon's stuff on e-bay, KC can do the same and make a lottttttt of money.

People are interested. Look at this Board for example and that gives you an ideal. Everyone is interested in KC.

Sadly Solace you do make some good points. My question is why would someone pay 1 million dollars for a rubber mask? Why is there a bidding war going on for an interview? The bottom line is to make money. This person took a big risk investing alot of money for a mask. This person is banking on the fact that it will be worth more down the road, and it might. It could also turn out that it might be worth 99 cents. The networks are banking on the interview resulting in high ratings but the other side of the coin is they could lose ratings and some viewers for good.
There is still interest in this case and I believe there are as many reasons for that as there are people commenting on it. Some believe that together we can make a difference. The media has every right to keep this in the news everyday but how many times has the name Caylee Marie Anthony been on the news in the last week? I couldn't tell you because I've stopped watching but I bet it's not much. I don't agree with people slamming each other or disrespecting anyone who wants to watch the interviews or buy books. I'm just saying that I won't. I don't believe justice was done in this case and I feel that one of the ways I can contribute to any form of justice is to refuse to contribute to any bank account that has to do with the people involved in this case who are obviously looking for the big bucks.

Bolding mine.

"Hot"? She doesn't seem so "hot" to me....unless you mean 'too hot to handle'. Two (so far) out of 3 of the major broadcasting networks have now said that they wouldn't touch her with a 10-foot pole (on her $$ terms). Perhaps they would give her exposure for free, but clearly that wouldn't interest her. The net effect is the same.....no interview.

"Hot"? Um....not so much. JMO.

And if you think about what was done to Caylee and you still think she's hot....well, what can I say???? jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay