Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote from article:

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28540545/detail.html

"The first question is, 'Did you do it?'" Taylor said. "It's not going to be a softball interview. We're going to grill her like a bad piece of fish. She's going to earn her $1 million. We're going to find out exactly what happened."

Yeah....good luck with that.

We've seen her "grilled"...and we know exactly what to expect. More lies. I pray that people who care about that murdered Baby have heard enough of her Mother's lies and will shun any show that gives her a dime.

Casey will always have the smell of decomp about her. It will seep right through your TV screen into your home or waft up from the pages of any book to nauseate you. So please be very cautious.

Her stock is dropping every day. And the disgust in her grows exponentially! She is absolutely ABHORRENT and not in an interesting way.

I foresee a future black widow in our midst. Maybe JB will be the first to *get sick*...

So no one has found a way to contact this guy with a million dollars yet? Huh. Interesting. No matter who does it, they deserve the backlash of public opinion. However, that means all of the major networks will pay for it and run it and millions will watch.

Watch just what I don't know. It will be a long winded spin considering KC has only had lawyers to talk to the last few years. It will be baloney piled miles high. It will not be interesting though. It will be like watching the crazy D. Downs parole hearings on youtube, they are insane and not interesting. Just morbid curiosity, and I do possess that. Everyone will be greatly let down when she just spews more spit and venom, she may even accuse GA and LA again, since that is "her" story. What else can she say? I partied afterward, thought TL would marry me and let me be his housewife, I sat in jail and talked to lawyers, I was so stressed out, I was set up, I was lonely, bat eyelashes, tug hair, wring wrists, poke eye.

Well, I for one cannot wait for this. Casey is a stickler for the truth, so I know from her we'll get the whole, full truth of what really happened.

:rolleyes:

Quote from article:

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28540545/detail.html

"The first question is, 'Did you do it?'" Taylor said. "It's not going to be a softball interview. We're going to grill her like a bad piece of fish. She's going to earn her $1 million. We're going to find out exactly what happened."

Yeah....good luck with that.

BBM

Is the the president of Leonard Padilla's fan club?

The only 'interview' I will be watching/reading from Casey Anthony is the Morgan deposition.

But, but... he says he ain't playing. Really!

"It's not going to be a softball interview. We're going to grill her like a bad piece of fish. She's going to earn her $1 million. We're going to find out exactly what happened."

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28540545/detail.html#ixzz1S2tRiqEs

:rolleyes:

BBM

You mean it's not going to be a RED ROBIN? For you that are not familiar with softball........a RED ROBIN also means a type of tournament........

I can't tell you where I heard this, but on an interview before the trial I believe Baez said he has a 2 year old daughter.

hmmm... Money, Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, lies, more national media attention.. sounds like a toxic mix to me. I see them all imploding very soon.

If it is any comfort.. I seem to remember Octomom having similar media attention.. most people really disliked her (even though she is not a murderer like Casey).. but.. does she have some kind of splendid life???.. she PI$$ ed all her money away... and still looking for more interviews for more $$$$.

For some reason as far as media attention.. i see Casey and Octomom somewhat similar.. both have been in the media spotlight and are really despised.

Just let me know when and what channel, I won't be watching!

Yup, maybe Casey can pitch AB machines on late nite infomercials like another one of BW's most fascinating people, Kate Gosselin. :floorlaugh:

Hey... there's an idea for a new reality show for Kate to pitch to TLC. She's always on the lookout for a new opportunity to pimp out her kids. She can hire ICA to be a nanny for her brood. Throw in Jon for good measure. He has a penchant for nannies.

I really think this is a publicity stunt by that man. I can't see her going on any program with tough questions. She will more than likely get a deal with Fox or ABC where they will smile at her and ask questions that won't amount to anything. They won't do anything to upset Miss Special Guest.

I would only see an interview if Yuri Melich was asking the questions.

Honestly, who wants to hear her spin tales?
AT: "Did you do it?"
ICA: "Do what?"
AT: " Kill your daughter?"
ICA: "Who? What are you talking about? I'm just here because everyone hates me and I need cash quick!"

Does he handle those "Check Into Cash" commercials, coz, she'd be shoe-in.

"Gotta a check lying around from a glove box while your friend is on Vacay? It's not your fault that you couldn't go. What kind of friend flitters off to PR and leaves you her car to rub your nose in it. Pick me up from the airport? I'll pick you up, alright. But, gee, I'm gonna need gas and new hoodie.Take that checkbook and find your nearest Check Into Cash.

Or
Got a grandpa in a nursing home? You know he hates those people there. He would want you to have his money.

Got a nanny who doesn't need to be paid? Yeah, me neither.

Got the sags and there's a Hot body Contest looming? You need to get a push up bra, pronto.

Got a new boyfriend and want to really impress? Stealing food from your parents home just not getting the job done?

Cell phone bill got you down? No worries. Access all your mom's account info online and pay that sucker!

I think Cindy is putting the finishing touches on her book right now. She has had 3 years to write it. She has taken the past 3 years, stayed away from the camera in order to gain public appeal again. Now she wrote the final chapter or two during court each day. Tried to visit Casey ONCE this past week which is how the book will end. Her book will be published immediately in order to beat any effort Casey's lazy azz may come up with. And Cindy's motivation...hoping Casey will come running back to her. Casey has only chose her defense circus because they promise a financial life. Think about it, Nancy Grace played right into Cindy's sympathy scheme, Cindy will sell more books than Casey will sell seats to her interview debacle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro