Casey getting SS payments for Caylee?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Duh, sorry good point. All that talk earlier of Tax filings had me thinking about how Casey would find a way to make more money. Now just wondering if her parent's claimed them.

I don't see any way that the Anthonys could have claimed Casey as a deduction, if that's what you're wondering. I know there are circumstances in which a grandparent can claim a grandchild but I'm not certain what those circumstances are or if G and C would have pursued it being they believed Casey had an income.

I think they should sue her anyway because she said she did work!!!

ok so that's my one BS comment for this week...

Haha!

And, didn't she claim her income was between $30,000-$45,000 on Myspace or somewhere?:crazy:

It really IS very strange!

I know it has been said that Cindy has supported little Caylee. Look at the mountain of toys there which do not even look as if they had even been played with. The playhouse itself was relatively expensive. Again, it looked new as well. My question is, WHERE was all the money coming from?

I do not believe for one moment that Cindy paid for everything around the Anthony home. I am sure she made a good salary, but 2 vehicles & insurance, mortgage, utilities, food and clothing, gas, etc. That would mean quite a lot of money going out every month. The parents also kept Casey's car in their name and paid the insurance, IIRC. If George did not work most of the time, then he was supported also.

So where is the money connection here? Was Caylee's father really married and perhaps wealthy? If so, is there money coming in from him? I have always thought JP was Caylee's Dad. IMO, she looks just like him. His parents are wealthy, IIRC, JP is not married. These are just questions I have.

I am just not believing that Caylee's father is dead.

Cindy actually made a very good income as a RN, George has apparently been 'under-employed' a good part of the time. Happens a lot when people reach a certain age. I believe he had a couple of injuries when he was younger that interupted his career, making it difficult to find employment worthy of his abilities. It sucks when it happens.

Anyway, they were comfortable until KC helped herself to so much of their money and credit that they were unable to make all their payments. CA had to dip into her retirement acct to help bail them out.

GA's current employer seems like the best he's had in awhile. I hope everything stays together for him. Going to work is probably what's keeping him sane.

And what about any Unemployment checks? She's lied about her working to family for 2 years. I wonder if she was milking the unemployment system buy doing just enough/whatever it took - to get money from that.

Couldn't Casey have been drawing Welfare checks without her parents knowing it since she showed no visible signs of current employment? And AFDC, Food Stamps and Wic?

~As far as welfare goes-I happen to know a family where the parents live with their daughter-who happens to be a surgeon (as is her husband). Both of her parents get public assistance (welfare checks and food stamps). Outrageous IMO-considering they live rent free in a very nice house-and get assistance from the state. :furious:

There are 2 sides to this loop hole. When I was 9.5 mos pregnant with my second child, the company my husband worked for had a massive lay-off. The state came in and helped push the paper work through for everyone.

My husbands bff lived in his parents home, had no kids but received food stamps and welfare.

We lived on our own, had 3 mouths to feed (soon to be 4) but were turned down because I received $101.00/week in disability.

It seems for everyone out there who legally get benefits that really shouldn't need them, there's someone else who needs them but doesn't qualify.:confused:

Couldn't Casey have been drawing Welfare checks without her parents knowing it since she showed no visible signs of current employment? And AFDC, Food Stamps and Wic?

I don't know how it works in Florida, but where I live a woman is not eligible for AFDC if she doesn't name the child's father. A person living at home has to disclose the income of all household members.

---------------------
I think she could have by twisting the truth (LOL). Ive known a few young girls to do it.One was living with the father who made 45,000.a year! I'd worry about being caught,could never do it so I'm 76 and still working P.T.

Oh my. And if she killed her, if the death is not reported, she could still get the checks.

And what about any Unemployment checks? She's lied about her working to family for 2 years. I wonder if she was milking the unemployment system buy doing just enough/whatever it took - to get money from that.

Unemployment pays for a limited time, and she would have to qualify. She walked away from her last known job without so much as a good-bye. I doubt she could've collected SUI.

Besides she was 'earning' a fair amt of money from ripping off everyone around her. She didn't need a 'real' job.

The people who live with relatives and get assistance from the state probably say that they are paying rent there and have no or very little income. Casey could have gotten assistance while she looked for work and maybe even some if she did work. Casey could have gotten a pretty good earned income credit for Caylee, WIC, the economic stimulus check, Pell Grants, help with daycare, and maybe other things. She didn't want to make it or to even work for some reason. If there really is a dead daddy then she could have at least tried to get social security. I don't think she knows who the daddy is and used that to work Cindy out of more money.

---------------------
I think she could have by twisting the truth (LOL). Ive known a few young girls to do it.One was living with the father who made 45,000.a year! I'd worry about being caught,could never do it so I'm 76 and still working P.T.

Well, I don't think a liar like Casey would worry about getting caught.

Also, Casey told friends that her mother didn't like her dating Hispanics. That was in the documentation, as well.

The amount of SS rec'd is dependant upon the length of employment and the salary rec'd of the deceased parent. I would think that the father's young age would result in a minimal benefit. But, it would have been more than what Casey made at any of her "imaginary" jobs.

BeagleMOm

I worked for the Social Security Administration for years and years. You are right that the amount is linked to the earnings of the deceased wage earner, but (and this is very surprising to most people) the younger the person is, the higher the benefit!! This is because of the formula used to figure the benefit. You divide the total earnings by the divisor months. The divisor months = the number of months since attaining age 21. It's all complicated but survirors of young wage earners who die early receive substantially higher benefits than dependents of say, a 65 year old man. Doesn't seem fair, does it?

Also, in establishing paternity for a child born outside of marriage is actually relatively easy. You need something in writing but it doesn't actually have to be a statement that "I am the father." It could be him listing 1 child on his Form W-4 with his employer, or claiming 1 dependent on his tax return. It could be a Father's Day card from the child bearing his address. Or, a letter to his mother saying, "ABC is pregnant and she says it is mine." It's all according to who writes up the determination and how that person words everything.

Cindy was pretty clear in her videotaped interview, for example, that they didn't want any support or record of any father for Caylee. In fact, supposedly the bio dad wanted to meet Caylee and wanted her to meet her half brother but Casey refused that, even at the risk of perhaps Caylee meeting and dating a close relative without knowing it when she was older; and even over Cindy's protests that Caylee may need a half brother or father someday for medical reasons.

Casey's excuse at the time, according to Cindy, was that she didn't want to take any chance on acknowledging any potential bio dad for fear of them trying to get custody of Caylee. Yes, I know this is totally contradictory to her position on insisting JG sign the birth certificate, etc. but there isn't much that comes out of that household that isn't contradictory, imo. Therefore, the more logical reason, imo, is that Casey had so many possible baby-daddies that she didn't want to start pointing fingers because she may end up pointing a dozen.

Bottom line -- no bio-dad ss #; no legal father; no ss payments, I'd bet.

But, that story about the bio dad came from KC. Just like all the OTHER stories about all the other bio dads.

I doubt that any of the As are interested in SS, because they didn't want another family to have any say in Caylee's upbringing.

Then, there is the fact that some of KC's bfs are students and don't work, or haven't worked long enough.

Now, it may be that LE would need a warrent to get into KC's SS records.

But, I'm pretty sure they have got into her bank account, if she has one. They would be able to see the deposits, and question them, if they so chose.

And, it may be that KC DOES get SS from a deceased bio dad (I doubt it).

LE may know about same, if so.

But, since the bio father has nothing to do with the case....

BTW-- Why ARE we interested in the bio dad and in SS?

It's kind of a moot point now, I think, b/c you cannot receive benefits if you are incarcerated, IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip