Casey Interview Recordings Released Discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were only aware and followed up on that date because of pictures found on a camera in the house with Caylee on that date. That I believe was a big error by the family, otherwise we and LE would be none the wiser to the actual date of disappearence. If that date were to stick, then none of the information gleaned from the 16th would have come up. One person said she walked with Caylee and Casey on the 12, 13, or 14th but was unsure of the actual date. In court, that would have never passed muster.

Oh, you're definitely right that getting the date right was significant. It was a huge mistake on the A's part. I'm just not sold on them mixing it up intentionally. I'm glad it got cleared up though! Well, I guess it's sorta clear...lol

Also in the first interview when they as her about JH and she randomly spouts out his full name JMH..sorry but I wouldn't know my "co-workers" middle names..too much information as always. She is the QUEEN of elaboration and fabrication.
She knows his middle name, but not his phone number or address.

Here is a thought. What if the big fight was actually the weekend of the 9th, and Casey took Caylee THAT week and left, but brought her back that ONE TIME to go with her mom to visit the grandparents and to visit her OWN dad as a Father's Day gift to them, and then she took her back with her either the 15th or the 16th never to be seen again?

I know we have read these interviews before, but having listened to them, and witnessing in real life, I am speechless. She does not even understanding that she is not being believed. She has no idea that these investigators do not believe her. She really feels she is just giving a statement and will be off the hook. I can't really describe what I feel like she is lacking, as far as social skills, or reality. Like a total inability to ...I can't put my finger on it. Can somebody help me?

She doesn't seem to understand the seriousness of the situation. She doesn't get how significant it is that Caylee has been missing and she didn't report it and at this point she didn't seem to realize how much trouble she was in. It doesn't sound like she expected to be a suspect! That's my take on it.

snipped:
One really nasty thing:
-- In the cases we received, the diganosis seemed to go by the maximum psych benefit on the insurance policy. A max of $25K often yielded a diagnosis of depression. A million dollar max patient was often diagnoses MPD. Most of the time, the problem was actually personality disorder.

The ambiguity in psychiatric diagnoses is sad but true. It's much easier to do this within the mental health field as there is a lot of subjectivity that goes into diagnosing mental illness. I have seen this in my workplace as well but not near the extent as I did when working at our county mental health facility.

Maybe they are all counting the date she moved out with Caylee as the time that Caylee has been "missing" from home, but the actual days since anyone saw her alive was either the 15th or the 16th? It would be VERY good to pin down the date of that fight in her family.

Here is a thought. What if the big fight was actually the weekend of the 9th, and Casey took Caylee THAT week and left, but brought her back that ONE TIME to go with her mom to visit the grandparents and to visit her OWN dad as a Father's Day gift to them, and then she took her back with her either the 15th or the 16th never to be seen again?

I swear you just took the words right out of my mouth. She got her dates messed up and the family was only trying to follow along with the lie to protect KC.

Actually that's correct because if you add up the 31 days from the 9th; it equals the 15July. So that is why all three had to use that date. It's a big problem. Even more so; LE is still going with the 9th which possibly tells me they also do not believe the FathersDay story; until I hear confirmation that they were there on FathersDay, the 15th then I can't believe them. I wish I could but I cannot.:(

Actually, if you count 31 days FROM June 9th...it comes to July 10th on my date book- {At a glance 2008}

Oh, you're definitely right that getting the date right was significant. It was a huge mistake on the A's part. I'm just not sold on them mixing it up intentionally. I'm glad it got cleared up though! Well, I guess it's sorta clear...lol

I'm still confused...Why didnt Cindy come forward and say.."no she wasnt missing in the 9th, we took her on Fathers Day". I have a hard time believing CA was in on it from the beginning. The detective mentions in the interview that KC's parents were calling him constantly, telling him what a liar she is (paraphrasing).

So.....its starting to look like the A's either discovered something after the fact or they are just so astonished that they are going along with whatever KC says.

JMO

are they humoring her at the end, tryign to give her enough rope, make a deeper hole? why can she not see the good cop/bad cop scenerio especially since she watches all those crime shows supposedly. Was that her i hear laughing at the end? Im in the twilight zone.

I'm still confused...Why didnt Cindy come forward and say.."no she wasnt missing in the 9th, we took her on Fathers Day". I have a hard time believing CA was in on it from the beginning. The detective mentions in the interview that KC's parents were calling him constantly, telling him what a liar she is (paraphrasing).

So.....its starting to look like the A's either discovered something after the fact or they are just so astonished that they are going along with whatever KC says.

JMO

But who gave LE the tape of the last time they saw Caylee? The Anthonys right? If they were really trying to cover it up they could've erased the tape. IMO They could've watched it and realized themselves that the correct date was Jun 15. If they were conspiring about Jun 9th, I imagine they would've destroyed that tape.

I think it is an honest mistake too. I can see Cindy grilling Casey after the 911 call:

"When did you last see her Casey, what day was it?"

"Mom, I last saw her the day after Father's Day."

"Well, Father's Day was on the 8th so that means you last saw her on the 9th?"

"Yes Mom, the 9th."

I see how that could happen. I guess am having such a hard time because I would never be able to forget the last day I saw my daughter if she was kidnapped.

I am soooooooo sick of hearing HER say "I was reaching"......just such BS!

JMO
I agree, I legitimately do not think that they really believed Caylee was really "missing" for at least the beginning few days.. When it sunk in that the pieces were beginning to fall together in a negative way, and she was "willing" to stay in the clink and not talk, they started backfilling the story.
The question I keep coming back to is WHY?

I can only think of one thing, what is she going to say when she is prosecuted that is worse than what we already know?

"I was reaching......for a beer!" she really thinks she won them over at the end, giggle giggle snort snort. Isn't she clever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But who gave LE the tape of the last time they saw Caylee? The Anthonys right? If they were really trying to cover it up they could've erased the tape. IMO They could've watched it and realized themselves that the correct date was Jun 15. If they were conspiring about Jun 9th, I imagine they would've destroyed that tape.

That video was taken in a warrant. They seized the camera. To me, they simply forgot the pictures. How in the heck do you forget bringing your grandchild to a father's day party?

JMO

JMO, but I feel the A's know what she may up against as far as possible charges, a trial and sentencing. They probably already feel responsible for not making sure Caylee stayed with them every moment for that baby's sake and they now don't want to feel responsible for sending thier own daughter down the path of doom so they are doing everything in their power to hinder the process at this point. I do understand that much.

Another source of confusion for me. She repeatedly tells LE that she doesn't have a clue where Caylee is-could be NY, Miami, etc. With the Anthonys calling LE every second I'm sure LE told them what she said. Yet, within days when her dad asks her where Caylee is, she answers "She's close". Whaaat? Didn't GA pick up on that? How, in the world, can her parents and brother continue to support her? Unless they know the truth about Caylee. All I can think of at this point is the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. JMHO

I am soooooooo sick of hearing HER say "I was reaching"......just such BS!

She was reaching all right...reaching deep inside her bag of tricks for the next lie to tell, the next fairy tale to weave, the next false name to provide...I have no doubt she was reaching, but it was not toward Caylee or toward finding Caylee. She was reaching inside to cover her own you know what.:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc