Casey Interview Recordings Released Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“When did your car run out of gas – was it before or after your baby went missing?”

Loooong pause – obviously Casey was running the scenario through her mind to make sure she answered correctly.

Diane, I noticed that, too. It amazed me when she tried to justify lying to LE with.."well, I thought she might have come through the turnstiles"..\

BTW, has anyone seen Miss Casey today?

She is one cold customer! I think no matter what happens...these tapes will sink her. Period. I hope they come down wiht an indictment soon. I think the only hope of finding Caylee is if the indictment is for Murder 1 with death penalty specifications...and she tells where the body is to take the DP off the table. But I'm not sure that will even help.

ITA....it was her friend Ryan who said the only way to get the truth from Casey was "to put the fear of God into her"

Something which really bugs me........she keeps talking about meeting the nanny at Christmas through Jeffery Hopkins because this was nanny. She talks about dropping Caylee off at his house at Avalon Park where the nanny kept both children. She also said she told HIM and Juilett about Caylee being missing............

In the documents he says has NO children never has had a child. He said she also did not tell him Caylee was missing.

WHY would she tell that unless she wanted to get caught or did she think he would lie for her?

Or just that she tries to use big words even though she has no idea what they actually mean...when the judge throws the book at her, maybe that book should be a dictionary.

BTW, hi, you're about 40 miles from me.

Small world! Hi neighbor! :)

This is horrible!

She dropped her "off" the steps, or "off at" the steps.

Off at the steps at Sawgrass or off the steps at TL's?

Did Caylee fall down those steps?

She doesnt know where Caylee is because someone ELSE hid her somewhere.

she says she left two notes on the car saying she was going to come back and put gas in it.

She gets a ride and doesn't ask any of the guys at the apartment to help her put gas in it or even tell them what is wrong with it (per nate interview)

She was shedding some serious tears at the bond hearing when she thought that she would never get out of jail.

No emotion for her baby. How could anyone not think she is guilty? When my son was about the same age he somehow went into the linen closet and fell asleep, within minutes I had totally flipped - had neighbors looking all down the street. I finally found him after searching the house for the third time. I was bawling like a baby. He loves to hear me tell that story now but it was the worse 15 mins of my life.

When my son was 18 months old, he fell asleep inside his tpy box with the lid closed, plenty of air, but he couldn't be seen from the outside, I was hysterical after 5 minutes. I felt extremely dumb when the cops found him in his toy box, but still, I had them there 10 minutes after I couldn't find him. That's why this woman baffles me. When your kid goes missing, you call the cops, period. Even if they happen to be missing in their own bedroom.

When the cop is asking her about Zenaida’s roommates (“Raquel Farrell and Jennifer Rosa”) and whether she ever tried calling them, Casey says their schedules were the opposite of hers.

1. Casey didn’t actually have a schedule, with no job and all.
2. What, she was afraid to wake them up by calling and asking about her missing daughter?

No wonder the cops were laughing at her. Good luck with that defense, Jose.

And Mendara, doesnt it just blow your mind?? From one sleuther to another!

Yes I walk around wondering what LE is doing and I just really feel connected and want her found and to everyone else in my life it is a passing story that is sad and they have no clue what is happening. Then I start talkign about it and people start looking at me like Ihave three heads, the room gets quiet and my husband shakes his head and tells me that I need to stop being the WEIRDO CRIME SLEUTHER in public, that people think I am strange and don't care about this.

THEY DON'T CARE!

She is one cold customer! I think no matter what happens...these tapes will sink her. Period. I hope they come down wiht an indictment soon. I think the only hope of finding Caylee is if the indictment is for Murder 1 with death penalty specifications...and she tells where the body is to take the DP off the table. But I'm not sure that will even help.

I don't think it will matter............she has already told more lies about what happened to Caylee.........She will never tell the truth.

She was shedding some serious tears at the bond hearing when she thought that she would never get out of jail.

No emotion for her baby. How could anyone not think she is guilty? When my son was about the same age he somehow went into the linen closet and fell asleep, within minutes I had totally flipped - had neighbors looking all down the street. I finally found him after searching the house for the third time. I was bawling like a baby. He loves to hear me tell that story now but it was the worse 15 mins of my life.

My 15 year old walked off with some friends from school and was gone for a couple of hours. I was freaking out because I had no clue where he was or who he was with and he is 15!!

"do you have a computer at home" (good cop)
"yes" (casey)

so what is up with the laptop that was in the car? Does she have two computers?

Most people show more emotion if they can't find their car keys than this.

I read the 430+ pages.... but hearing what I read, she does not hesitate with this made up stuff!

The only thing she founds funny is.... about the lost phone.

This is horrible!

She dropped her "off" the steps, or "off at" the steps.

Off at the steps at Sawgrass or off the steps at TL's?

Did Caylee fall down those steps?

She doesnt know where Caylee is because someone ELSE hid her somewhere.

No, the detective's said they had tape from sawgrass apartments and Casey was never on them...

Another clear indicator of deception:

Det Yuri: What happened to Caylee?
Casey: I don't know where she is.

This is probably true, honestly -- she may not know where she is now (landfill, inside gator, she gave someone else the body to dispose of). She DOES know what happened to Caylee, I guarantee it.

Something which really bugs me........she keeps talking about meeting the nanny at Christmas through Jeffery Hopkins because this was nanny. She talks about dropping Caylee off at his house at Avalon Park where the nanny kept both children. She also said she told HIM and Juilett about Caylee being missing............

In the documents he says has NO children never has had a child. He said she also did not tell him Caylee was missing.

WHY would she tell that unless she wanted to get caught or did she think he would lie for her?

She was making stuff up on a whim - this was NOT a story she thought through, because had she, she would have realized most of it would have been found out. When Cindy Anthony walked in on her at Tony's and found her lazy arse, she began to think things up. This in no way was a planned tale.

oh that was a good plan - i couldn't even keep track with her loooong detailed lies after that. He even goes so far as to ask her if she used her Instant messenger from her office at work! She says mostly from home. Then she still insists she is an event planner. He was makingher repeat the lies she already admitted to before.

I am an event planner and it makes me angry to hear her say she is one and at universal, because I know the head of events there and it is such a ridiculous story as they don't higher 22 year old girls with no degree and no experience.

Maybe when she said she was an event planner, she was referring to Pasta Night at Tony's apartment. Or then again, maybe she was just talking about the party in her pants and the line of men waiting to get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela