Casey Interview Recordings Released Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey, I am sure, caught on when LE said to Casey: "we reviewed the tapes at Sawgrass, as they only keep them a couple of days, and you weren't on the tapes."

Well, if LE reviewed the tapes 31 days later, it's obvious that Sawgrass no longer had those tapes from 31 days ago. LE told a a lie themselves, and Casey knew it! We all know LE will lie to try and get the truth, but to say it the way LE said it "DUMB Move".

I thought that they said "By law, they have to keep them a certain number of days." Talking about the tapes at Sawgrass.

KC keeps saying that she dropped Caylee off on June 9, but didnt Cindy take Caylee on Fathers Day...which was the 14 or 15, wasnt it. Did LE not know about that at the time they interveiwed KC on July 16..Im so confused. Why didnt they question her discrepency with the dates?

KC keeps saying that she dropped Caylee off on June 9, but didnt Cindy take Caylee on Fathers Day...which was the 14 or 15, wasnt it. Did LE not know about that at the time they interveiwed KC on July 16..Im so confused. Why didnt they question her discrepency with the dates?

The whole family said the 9th or earlier. From what I have read they told others that date as well. They got tripped up by a camera.

I thought that they said "By law, they have to keep them a certain number of days." Talking about the tapes at Sawgrass.

Even if it is by law that Sawgrass has to keep the tapes a certain number of days, 31 days had past before LE went to Sawgrass. LE clearly stated a few days, which to me is like 3, not 31! :)

Yeah, I don't think the video was out yet that proved it was actually Father's Day.

You've got it exactly right Patty! LE die lie when they said they had the tapes from those dates. The tapes would be long gone and Casey knows it. Without the tapes you can't see her disposing of Caylee's body AND you can't prove that she wasn't there to meet Zanny. It's a win win situation for KC and she knows it. She probably thinks that as long as she stays quiet they'll never get her.

Casey has been able to manipulate everyone around her including THREE veteran LE officials; I'd say she is pretty darn smart!

No, it is not smart to give your child to just anyone, but there are parents who use a local babysitter to come and watch their children all the time. And then there are the adult babysitters who have a good background check only to find out they are hurting the children they care for.

There are many girls and women who get pregnant and are not ready to be a mother. And there are women who want to have children only to find out they are not cut out to be a mother.
Casey told too many obvious and easily-disproven lies for me to think she’s all that bright, no matter what her formal schooling entailed.

I do think she has finely-honed survival skills and a certain amount of animal cunning. She's never had to test them to the extent she's forced to do now that she's in the fight of her life.

In the past, one of the ways she's successfully operated is to keep her family and various groups of friends separate, so she can tell different stories depending on her mood and the immediate need.

Those days are gone - now everyone knows everyone, and they're comparing stories. How humiliating for Miss Casey to be caught out in so many lies told to so many people over so long a period of time.

Not to mention the fact that every single person she's ever been friendly with must now be trying to remember if they were missing any money or property around the time they last saw her.

Her useage of the word 'absolutely' - it's as if she only know ten or twelve complicated words so she uses them over and over again, even if they don't fit in the context of a sentence or response.

I know what you mean. Casey circumstantially and absolutely gave me a headache after listening to her talk. Baez must be popping Tylenol every hour he has to sit with her.

i just listened to the recordings. wow! i can see why people are so angry over this.

Even if it is by law that Sawgrass has to keep the tapes a certain number of days, 31 days had past before LE went to Sawgrass. LE clearly stated a few days, which to me is like 3, not 31! :)

My camera systems record over 30 days. Tape systems can be even more if you keep records based on what needs are.

The whole family said the 9th or earlier. From what I have read they told others that date as well. They got tripped up by a camera.

You mean the A's actually said in the beginning that Caylee has been missing since June 9 when they knew they had her on Fathers Day weekend.

I feel like Im the one going crazy....

You mean the A's actually said in the beginning that Caylee has been missing since June 9 when they knew they had her on Fathers Day weekend.

Absolutely the truth and if it wasn't for a camera LE took that showed Caylee with her Great Grandparents on Father day with Cindy nobody would have been the wiser. One person said she went for a walk but she wasn't sure if it was the 12th 13th or the 14th which wouldn't have passed muster in court.

If you asked my what day Mother's Day was on a month later I might mix up the date. It's possible. Odd that they were all wrong lol but possible.

Nope, I am not saying the same thing as you are.

Prior to Caylee going missing, there were no signs of abuse, neglect, or inproper care of Caylee. Classifying the term "mental disturbance", would be a mental illness far greater then that of a sociopath.

There were no signs of "addiction" to drugs or alcohol PRIOR to Caylee's disappearance. I look at "addiction" far greater then going out once in a while and getting drunk and smoking a joint.

PRIOR to Caylee's disappearance, Casey was with Caylee everyday, and Caylee was provided for by the Anthony's because they wanted to do it.

Casey wasn't in jail PRIOR to Caylee's disappearance.

Cindy has sociopathic tendencies herself, as her first interviews were all about Cindy, Cindy Cindy. Let's not forget Cindy's twists and turns also!

With all due respect, we don't know what kind of behavior Casey was indulging in prior to Caylee's disappearance, other than the credit card fraud perpetrated on her mother and theft of checks from her grandmother that could have resulted in jail time for Casey if charges were pressed.

What would have happened to Caylee if Casey was sent to jail for fraud?

My thoughts are the same on this. Definitely was a tactic used by the police to try and get her to spill the truth.

After listening to those tapes I'm convinced that she "dropped" Caylee at Sawgrass in a dumpster and sat on the stairs for a while to observe things. That's how she came across Zenaida...she was there looking at the apt. at the same time KC was "dropping" the body. This is why she can honestly say that that's the last place she saw her and she doesn't know where she is now.

Yes it was at the bond hearing that it was brought to Cindy's attention by prosecution that she had Caylee at the nursing home on the 15th (father's day)

In the first interview she lies from one minute to the next. She first says ZG has been her nanny for four years. Then she says that someone else watched Caylee until a year or so ago.
Her emotion is what I call "flat line".

Yep, I caught that too in the transcript. She tells so many lies she has a hard time to keep them straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock