Casey Now Referred To By LE As A Suspect! Discuss!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
plus, you know, suicide is soooo ugly - shooting yourself in the head totally ruins your hair and your sexy body. and she has the cutest outfits planned for court - why waste them? ;)

you know she has the soundtrack to "Chicago" running through her head right now...she's wondering who she'd rather be, Catherine Zeta-Jones or Renee Zellweger ;) .

I was thinking Juliette Lewis :crazy:

plus, you know, suicide is soooo ugly - shooting yourself in the head totally ruins your hair and your sexy body. and she has the cutest outfits planned for court - why waste them? ;)

you know she has the soundtrack to "Chicago" running through her head right now...she's wondering who she'd rather be, Catherine Zeta-Jones or Renee Zellweger ;) .

Omg LOLOL! :clap:

ETA: Thank you to Shannon for catching and posting this very good new!!

I just watched the video and the reporter asked, so is Casey now a suspect. The Captain didn't say yes. He said with all the evidence yada yada granted she WOULD BE a suspect. So he never said IS a suspect even once. I understand he is insinuating that she is but he didn't say Yes or she IS.
I want Casey to be arrested and tried for this case just like most of us here. I just can't figure out why the Capt. would respond the way he did if in fact her status or title or whatever has been changed to suspect from POI. Was he allowing the media to spin his response or maybe he isn't speaking grammatically correct as suggested above. :confused:

Yes. There is no reason whatsoever he couldn't have given a straight, grammatically correct answer.

At this point, why doesn't he just push the envelope and begin referring to her as a suspect? I don't think LE will suffer any legal problems from doing so. JB even said himself it makes no difference what they call her. They need to start referring to her as the SUSPECT that she is.

Party time! I'll bring the chips!

Attorney Jose Baez, Casey Anthony’s attorney, said it doesn’t make a difference whether investigators call her a “person of interest” or a “suspect.” He declined a request for a further interview.

He's delusional. And a really really bad lawyer.

I've been waiting fot them to change the status..good, one step closer.

This is great!

Yes - one step closer. I do not remember who coined this phrase, but: Little by little, one goes a long way!!

How can she say NOT guilty??? They have her on camera with her signature on the checks, right? This girl just blows my mind.

Maybe Amy got up in the middle of the night, sleepwalking and asked Casey to empty her bank account w/checks all over town?? :eek: Probably the same night she woke up w/different pants on! :furious:

I wonder if Jose will fire off another juvenile letter to OCSO? Probably along the lines of...I'm rubber, you're glue or I know you are, but what am I? That last letter was priceless.

It's great that she is being referred to as a suspect. Most of us have known this all along but now it will be a wonderful thing to see and hear everytime the name "Casey Anthony" is mentioned, "Suspect" in her daughter's death will follow. It should be splashed all over creation so her and her parents are faced with it every single day until that child his found.

Yes. This gives me more confidence that they are forming a solid case.

Is the death penalty applicable where she will (most likely eventually) be tried for murder?

God is good and just, and I pray daily for him to give the searchers the wisdom to locate Caylee's body. With a body, I believe this could be tried as a capital murder, and that will get her fried like a potato chip, as she deserves for taking her daughter's life. Nope, she has not yet been convicted, but where does the evidence point ? Nobody but Casey !:woohoo:

Party time! I'll bring the chips!

He's delusional. And a really really bad lawyer.

Yup and he has to resort to advertising on his website that he's representing CA--
lol-045.gif
Boy--is that gonna backfire!

I'm guessing that after the ' no new charges on the horizon ' statement they were worried about vigilante justice. By saying / alluding to the fact that she is now a suspect, it keeps the public content that LE is building a strong case and that she will pay for what she has done.

Maybe Amy got up in the middle of the night, sleepwalking and asked Casey to empty her bank account w/checks all over town?? :eek: Probably the same night she woke up w/different pants on! :furious:

I wonder if Jose will fire off another juvenile letter to OCSO? Probably along the lines of...I'm rubber, you're glue or I know you are, but what am I? That last letter was priceless.

lol, now there, you know he has a PR spokesabbirition on the job, I think you have to spell his name backwards or something for the code.
And technically, I would agree he would be the rubber part of the scenario.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back