Casey Now Referred To By LE As A Suspect! Discuss!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I seriously have a bad feeling that she won't make it into custody. I've had a feeling for a while now that if she found out she was in no way getting off on the homicide charges she would commit suicide.

Suicide is too easy for Casey IMO.

Other than that, I am VERY happy they finally are calling her a suspect.

She's too much of a narcissist, much like Scott Peterson, to commit suicide. She loves herself too much. Unless you think she'd try to deny justice, that'd be the only reason for suicide, not because she has any kind of a Guilty conscience...

Ok, how he said it is not correct grammar... he should have said IS both times. If I say something "would be" correct, I am saying it IS correct.
Or to put it in a different way. Someone comes in asks "who ate all the cookies?" and I say, "that would be me." That means it was me.
Do you see what I'm saying? He is confirming that Casey IS now officially a suspect.

I agree, the officer may be using the wrong tense, but it's nothing to pick over, he's really saying you can assume she IS a suspect.

The plea you enter in a criminal court has nothing to do with whether or not you actually, in reality, committed the crime, that is went through the actions and 'did it'.

Your plea has to do with whether or not your defense attorney or defense team thinks they can win, that is, get you off all charges, or get you off on lesser charges.

A Not Guilty plea doesn't mean at all that the person didn't do it, know they did it, and a number of other people (witnesses, videos) know they did it too.

Not Guilty simply means you have to prove it.

I think if charged with death penalty, she will talk to save herself, she is too good to die in her eyes...

What exactly do they consider the difference between a "person of interest" and a "suspect?" Do they have different definitions?
fwiw, imo, the difference is they aren't afraid of getting sued for ruining her reputation, ie they have enough evidence to take it to a grand jury, and/or the results they've been waiting for are finally back... but all this jmo

She's too much of a narcissist, much like Scott Peterson, to commit suicide. She loves herself too much. Unless you think she'd try to deny justice, that'd be the only reason for suicide, not because she has any kind of a Guilty conscience...

I have always felt, having dealt with this in my own family, that suicide was a very selfish act. I do believe it would be to deny justice and to drive the knife a little bit further into CA and GA. Also thumbing her nose at LE, as in "they" couldn't get her. If anything she likes to have the control and power over all situations, what is more powerful than denying everyone what they want so much? Justice, plain and simple.

I do pray I'm wrong though. I'd rather see her :behindbar

Does this mean that there have been further DNA tests returned? As of last week they were still testing..Does the ME have to declare Caylee deceased then? That being the case, it would be pretty hard for her to be with a third party as a defense strategy. Unless Biaz can overturn ME findings, not likely>
---------------------
Hi fromcanada,I think it does mean they have further results,possibly something connecting KC.to the results in the trunk I think they are on the brink of calling it a homocide and she will be suspect.I spent an evening last week reading up on "The Body Farm' its on the web.Very interesting readng on sooooo many subjects involved ~ they said they test two and even three times on evidence to be sure of it being right.I felt that was what was holding up many of their findings.I'm going back and reading more!! They found (I'm sure) reason to believe Caylee is dead and no doubt evidence of KC. being there but since it is her car I think they would have to find something to actually tie her into the crime itself.If I remember right they send some evidence to other labs for testing by them also that would take more time.Maybe they proved it !!!! Take care.Nore IMO

I am so glad that LEO is moving forward with charging her. She is guilty and we all know it except KC & her family. They know it but will not admit it.

LE has a solid case I bet and it is just a matter of time, the walls are crumbling down.

KC is too chicken to off herself, she does not have the guts to do it. I can't wait for her to spend the rest of her life behind bars in the general population.

As far as her attorney, he is a JOKE!

--------------------
I agree.Also like Scott Peterson she still has the dilusional (sp) feeling that she will wiggle out of this! She is out on bail yes I think they figure she is no threat to anyone else ~ if I were in that house I think I'd sleep with one eye open.If she ever "wakes up" and smells the coffee she may snap.IMO.

why did LE say a couple days ago that no new charges were pending..Are they bluffing? Trying to make the suspect feel more comfortable and blab maybe?

why did LE say a couple days ago that no new charges were pending..Are they bluffing? Trying to make the suspect feel more comfortable and blab maybe?
It sounds like they may just be proceeding with the current neglect charges for the moment. The witness list appears to be in line with that.

Baez trying to say that there is no difference between a "person of interest" and a "suspect". There is a huge difference and it sends a totally different message.

He's absolutely right. There is no difference. Those verbal designations LE uses to characterize individuals connected to a criminal investigation are meaningless.

Attorney Jose Baez, Casey Anthony’s attorney, said it doesn’t make a difference whether investigators call her a “person of interest” or a “suspect.” He declined a request for a further interview.

I guess lying to LE doesn't make a difference either..:waitasec:

Its official and I am happy that she is finally named the suspect..:clap:

No ... lying to LE does matter. But whether the liar is deemed a suspect or a POI is immaterial.

I think they are trying to make us crazy. :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back