Casey "really did" expect her mom to stand by her, Here's why:

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Following Casey's tirade on Saturday, DS told her to "Give her (Cindy) a chance" when ICA said that her mother would support her. Clearly, Casey's got the DT wrapped around her little finger, and shame on them for convincing ICA that her parents, especially Cindy would continue to defend Casey regardless of the extent of her deceit. DS probably reassured ICA that JB would "rehabilitate" Cindy on cross-examination and all would be well again in Casey's world.

Sadly, this is what happens when a sociopath or borderline is continually enabled because it's usually easier than dealing with their wrath on a continual basis. I know this because my family, especially my late mother, walked on eggshells with my borderline sister, and it's not pretty. Sometimes, it's just simpler for everyone to placate the individual in order to keep the peace. I have a feeling that this is the way that the Anthonys chose to handle Casey, and they've finally had enough. jmo
ITA. With the accusations against George and Lee, she went too far. Cindy now knows for sure that Casey killed Caylee, and she's not going down in the gutter with her.

I wonder if the psyche evaluation they saw showed them just how sick Casey is. Lippman made the comment recently about Casey being a very disturbed woman. Cindy herself has called Casey a sociopath.

Exactly and I wondering if Ca & GA really realize how close they came to death. They were so wrapped up in ICA and her Bull and the grief of losing Caylee it probably set them back big time in their healing process to have that awakening ...JMO

Originally Posted by Mohabi
My apologies ahead of time, but there's no other way to explain it than to be graphic:

The chloroform/duct tape "accidental" theory (something bad happened): KC needs sitter. Chloroforms Caylee. Places duct tape on mouth to keep her quiet in case she wakes up, and leaves her in the trunk of her car. Caylee semi-wakes-up and she is nauseous, vomits and aspirates. Jimmy Hendrix died that way. So did Janis Joplin.... even though they DIDN'T have their mouths covered with duct tape. Yes, they weren't "chloroformed", but they overdosed and overdoses make you vomit. Maybe Casey used a bit too much chloroform - this time.

I don't know about that because Caylee's nose was covered as well? Unless that piece was put on at a later time along with the heart sticker?

Yes of course DarceDarce :) that's where my theory falls apart

Following Casey's tirade on Saturday, DS told her to "Give her (Cindy) a chance" when ICA said that her mother would support her. Clearly, Casey's got the DT wrapped around her little finger, and shame on them for convincing ICA that her parents, especially Cindy would continue to defend Casey regardless of the extent of her deceit. DS probably reassured ICA that JB would "rehabilitate" Cindy on cross-examination and all would be well again in Casey's world.

Sadly, this is what happens when a sociopath or borderline is continually enabled because it's usually easier than dealing with their wrath on a continual basis. I know this because my family, especially my late mother, walked on eggshells with my borderline sister, and it's not pretty. Sometimes, it's just simpler for everyone to placate the individual in order to keep the peace. I have a feeling that this is the way that the Anthonys chose to handle Casey, and they've finally had enough. jmo

ITA about families & others basically enabling Borderline Pd's and probably sociopaths and maybe other personality disorders. It is a lot of work and stress to stand up, rather than placate. It's sad all around. I think you have a very good point about the Anthony's here.

There have also been some great points about the chaos factor being way down w/ KC locked away. They can probably, finally, think a little more clearly.

Moo

and.. with theory about her taping Caylee's mouth with her still alive .. that would mean she also bound her hands because if she taped mouth to keep her quiet couldn't Caylee move the tape or remove it ?? .

During a pre-trial hearing JA made the point loud&clear that the tape was wrapped around so many xs it would be impossible for a child Caylee's age to remove it..It was a very powerful statement. :(

I hope LDB & JA share the closing & he repeats this to the jury!

eta..if her hands had been bound we would know that by now but OTH (no pun!) her bones were so scattered I don't believe they found either one of her hands 'intact' to be able to tell if they were or not..Sorry to be so graphic.

Originally Posted by Mohabi
My apologies ahead of time, but there's no other way to explain it than to be graphic:

The chloroform/duct tape "accidental" theory (something bad happened): KC needs sitter. Chloroforms Caylee. Places duct tape on mouth to keep her quiet in case she wakes up, and leaves her in the trunk of her car. Caylee semi-wakes-up and she is nauseous, vomits and aspirates. Jimmy Hendrix died that way. So did Janis Joplin.... even though they DIDN'T have their mouths covered with duct tape. Yes, they weren't "chloroformed", but they overdosed and overdoses make you vomit. Maybe Casey used a bit too much chloroform - this time.

Yes of course DarceDarce :) that's where my theory falls apart

Thanks, we remember though, that we've heard that the duct tape was place on aggressively (my word) with it extending into and tangling Caylee's hair and deliberately placed on nose. This is the basis of premeditated murder. Murder One does not include an accident, as does Manslaughter.

I think she placed the duct tape on in a hurried but deliberate way. I agree with the prosecution that the tape was the method.

:(

That is a darned good theory! I have often wondered how often KC might have put Caylee to sleep in the trunk of the car. IIRC the parking area at TL's apartment was in the back alongside a grassy/wooded area that was a ways removed from the apts. Possibly ICA figured if Caylee woke up, having tape over the mouth, nobody would hear her moaning. She may have stuffed her full of cough syrup, benedryl, AND chloroform....the chloroform having immediate effects and the other two having more long lasting effects.
You're entitled to your theory, but the state charged murder, and with the DP. If your theory were true, or possible, I should think the state would have charged her differently. After all, they have the evidence.

I know it's hard to believe, but women do sometimes murder their children. It IS possible, no matter how much we can't comprehend it.

After seeing how extreme KC is, I wonder if Kc & LA got into a teenage fight and KC made up the LA story way back just to win CA on her side. Hence CA did'nt really believe it but to be on the safe side stopped the bedroom door from being closed. I bet LA saw many jealous acts growing up from KC. ps remembering KC and LA joking about getting GA a real job for a fathers day gift.

Can someone fill me in about the bedroom door not being closed? I missed that info.

While I'm asking questions.....who is real and who is a KC lie? I know Zanny is made up. And Juliette Lewis sounds fake (not the actress). What about Jeff and his son Zack? Thanks in advance!

Probably this has been wished for before...

But ... I wish someone who can lip read would translate what Casey says in this video.

I can make out "she" and "why" and "now". That's it, LOL.
But I figure if I (who can usually make nothing out lip reading wise) can get that much, a practiced lip reader could produce a little transcript.

Then, we'd know for sure what she said. :yes:

Can someone fill me in about the bedroom door not being closed? I missed that info.

While I'm asking questions.....who is real and who is a KC lie? I know Zanny is made up. And Juliette Lewis sounds fake (not the actress). What about Jeff and his son Zack? Thanks in advance!
Jeff Hopkins did exist but he does not have a son named Zach.

HTH

Well I hope she wasn't counting on the tattoo guy either. He has said she was a good mom. Today he tweeted that she needs to jump up, confess and beg for mercy or her DT will get her the DP.

http://twitter.com/#!/DKnight68

WOW was it 400$$ I thought it was 200$ ..WOW

Maybe Cindy thought I am cutting the strings and this will keep her in goodies for awhile. It is all I have left to give her.. I am done ...Finished, washing my hands..

and.. with theory about her taping Caylee's mouth with her still alive .. that would mean she also bound her hands because if she taped mouth to keep her quiet couldn't Caylee move the tape or remove it ?? .
I believe Caylee was already chloroformed at that point.

Well I hope she wasn't counting on the tattoo guy either. He has said she was a good mom. Today he tweeted that she needs to jump up, confess and beg for mercy or her DT will get her the DP.

http://twitter.com/#!/DKnight68
Thankx - but I'm wondering.......can he get into trouble for tweeting about the trial when he's a scheduled witness? Oh Lord, now what's going to happen with this one?

I'm going to post my question in the lawyer thread.

Thankx - but I'm wondering.......can he get into trouble for tweeting about the trial when he's a scheduled witness? Oh Lord, now what's going to happen with this one?

I dunno but many scheduled witnesses have 'sold' their story or pictures for $$$..Ricardo for one..And the As of course..The tat guy has also been on many shows like NG in the past talking about the case.

But ... I wish someone who can lip read would translate what Casey says in this video.

But I figure if I (who can usually make nothing out lip reading wise) can get that much, a practiced lip reader could produce a little transcript.

There are many lip reader posts..I wish I could point them out for you but I don't know which thread they're in for sure..My guess is in the ICA has a 'meltdown' one.

Yes. He needs to zip it.

Try this post by [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6576696&postcount=538"]Smolea[/ame].

I don't think this scenario is a stretch considering ICA's numerous ANGRY outbursts we've all seen..For the record (no pun) I'm not saying I believe this is what happened but I can def picture it in my mind..As disturbing as it is :(

ICA is doing her typical non-stop texting while Caylee is bugging her to go swimming..This goes on&on til ICA can't take it any more..She grabs Caylee up in her arms & all the way to the pool she's screaming at her "you wanna swim? you wanna swim?"..Then she throws her in & she watches her drowning..This does NOT=accident! But there's the tape..The ME & State are convinced it was put on before she died..I could come up with a scenario to make that work but honestly just typing this up is making me ill so I'm gonna stop now.

I will wait as well. As everyone else, I am happy to see CA/GA heading in the direction of truth and justice for Caylee but during the past three years, I have had many emotional ups and downs with hopes of CA/GA telling the truth and doing the right thing, only to be let down.

I look at this situation today and I wonder what is so different from the past? Why could they not just tell the truth in the beginning and do the right thing? What was so hard about telling the truth, cooperating with detectives, supplying requested evidence and taking a polygraph if they were honestly seeking justice for precious baby Caylee? To me it's clear as day, The BIG change we see now is not about Caylee, it's about CA/GA saving themselves because they saw the headlights of the runaway bus heading in their direction. It's sad but I guess if this is what it had to take for CA/GA to do the right thing by Caylee, then it's better late then never...it is what it is.

For the past three years it has disgusted me so much to have witnessed CA/GA destroying so many innocent lives with their mis-truths and half-truths. Just like ICA, their actions were hateful and evil...They destroyed the lives of so many that came to their aid and they did this on what, a whim? They above anyone else knew that ICA was a liar. For years they ignored it and let it slide or covered it up but they still knew that she was a liar.

As I stated before, no matter what their reason, I'm happy to see CA/GA heading in the direction of truth and justice for Caylee but when this is all over, or at some point, I would hope that CA/GA apologize to the many innocent people they tried to throw in the path of that same bus that is now heading at full speed in their direction. I'm so happy because I was raised to believe that what goes around, comes around and that karma is a biotch...thank you Momma.

:goodpost:

Excellent Post !!

BBM: I agree ... I am glad that finally, CA and GA are "starting" to tell the TRUTH. And I HOPE that their sudden "change of heart" was NOT about them, but for Caylee !

I just HOPE they stay on the path for Justice for Caylee !

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back