Casey Says Shed Like to Adopt When Out of Jail

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is beginning to remind me of Diane Downs...Diane got pregnant between the verdict and her sentencing.

From True TV Crime Library

"Whether or not it was a ploy for sympathy — just in case she needed some in the event of a jury trial — or whether she merely needed to feel that "love" once again within her — she went out and got pregnant, once again from one of her favorite studs. She made sure to explain the symbolic meaning of her action to a TV reporter: "I got pregnant because I miss Christie, and I miss Danny and I miss Cheryl so much...You can't replace children — but you can replace the effect that they give you. And they give me love, they give me satisfaction, they give me stability, they give me a reason to live and a reason to be happy..."

Casey is manipulative to the Nth degree. We already know that irregularities have occurred with at least one guard in her jail. I would not put it past Casey to seduce a male guard to get pregnant. Oh, would she revel in the attention it would generate. Makes me ill to think about it.

Even if she were to get out (which I highly doubt is gonna happen), she's a convicted felon now, due to the check charges. No way on God's green Earth is she going to be allowed to adopt.

Personally, I don't think she's fit to adopt something from ASPCA, let alone another human being.

All kidding aside, the OP article does point out something weird:
I can see a bereaved parent wanting to have another child or adopt, etc, but it is very strange that Caylee wasn't a part of her talking about it. If I ever lost a child, G-d forbid, that child would be foremost in my mind when thinking about having/adopting another. I do find this bizarre.

I can't even see wanting another child, much less adopting one, if I had lost one of my own. Your child is irreplaceable.

That's like saying "oh, I'll just go get another one". Kind of like when you lose a pet goldfish or something.

It's just so strange to me. This girl is just so strange.

I can't even see wanting another child, much less adopting one, if I had lost one of my own. Your child is irreplaceable.

That's like saying "oh, I'll just go get another one". Kind of like when you lose a pet goldfish or something.

It's just so strange to me. This girl is just so strange.

I can see a parent wanting to try again - not to replace the child, but to have another child to love and nurture. It's actually pretty brave of people to try again after losing one. But that letter shows nothing of that, IMO. It's like she lost a handbag and is talking about getting another accessory in its place. Such immaturity and narcissism kind of boggles my mind.

I can see a parent wanting to try again - not to replace the child, but to have another child to love and nurture. It's actually pretty brave of people to try again after losing one. But that letter shows nothing of that, IMO. It's like she lost a handbag and is talking about getting another accessory in its place. Such immaturity and narcissism kind of boggles my mind.

And the original one was just standard issue. Her new one will be unique, almost "designer" quality. Do you feel like KC thinks she will be ordering from a catalog? JMO

Those that adopt have hearts and many are unable to have kids, so they turn to adoption. I believe Casey is guilty and took Caylees life from the beginning of this case. I always felt she was guilty. I think when she made that comment she was just trying to sugar coat her story and pretend to love babys and kids afterall. To make Robyn think good of her. But she made herself look bad again, because she wants one with irish accent you don't choose your babys. I know when I was pregnant I was asked many times what do you want a girl or a boy? I would always reply it didn't matter as long as it was healthy. Thats all I wanted was a healthy baby. I was blessed with both a boy and a girl.

Same here. As cheesey as it sounded, I just wanted a healthy baby. I have 2 boys. When pregnant with the 2nd one, everyone asked me if I wanted a girl. Just a healthy baby, is all I'd reply. I don't take good health for granted. Luckily, I was blessed with 2 healthy, amazing boys.

And didn't KC write that her and her BFF should get pregnant together? ***The Horrors!***

And what did she mean by together? Get pregnant at the same time or have a baby together?

invtro from a prison guard sperm donor for both?

casey anthony should never be let near a child ever again.

when kids and babies come to visit other inmates on visiting day she should be locked in her cell

Casey made a big mistake in those letters to Robyn. Here we have Robyn very upset about not getting to be with her children, apparently talking about them and her husband alot to Casey. Casey talks about them (Robyn and herself) getting out and having an RV to travel in. But not once does Casey say anything about Robyn's kids being with them. If there was a turning point for Robyn in not believing Casey I think that may have been it. The talk of wanting to adopt, get pregnant together, etc and yet not one mention of Robyn's two children being "on the road" with them? Big, big mistake there. Casey proves that once again her thoughts and concerns are for herself only and screw everyone else.

She can wish all she wants.

As someone who has adopted, she'd never pass the homestudy. Last I knew, Death Row would not be considered adequate housing for an infant!

ECS - I was going to say the exact same thing but you beat me to the punch! I guess nobody ever told her about the homestudy, LOL!!

Congrats on your kid(s) - our son is the joy of our lives and it has been the greatest blessing in our lives to be his parents. I'm sure you feel the same!

Casey needs to read her law books and statutes,...a felon can not adopt! Just sick to even think of her ever being able to be around a child!

Casey made a big mistake in those letters to Robyn. Here we have Robyn very upset about not getting to be with her children, apparently talking about them and her husband alot to Casey. Casey talks about them (Robyn and herself) getting out and having an RV to travel in. But not once does Casey say anything about Robyn's kids being with them. If there was a turning point for Robyn in not believing Casey I think that may have been it. The talk of wanting to adopt, get pregnant together, etc and yet not one mention of Robyn's two children being "on the road" with them? Big, big mistake there. Casey proves that once again her thoughts and concerns are for herself only and screw everyone else.

Let's just say they are cute....:dance:

We moved to Pittsburgh from the UK when I was 10 and lil sis was 5 or 6, the other two siblings being born here. By 17 I sounded like any other Southsider* from the 'burgh, and sis never had an accent. Now I know that no single person at WS need any examples to confirm an Irish baby would not have an accent. I am only sharing this as another example of how her frippery gets close to home at times. My girlfriend was reading her letters out loud to me (long story) and when she came to that part we both had a loonnngggg belly laugh. Heck , I had trouble breathing and tears literally came forth as I kept laughing. Even typing this I am getting the giggles. AH, laughter. What a gift from above!

*Girlfriend says no, its very subtle but you can tell 'I ain't from around here'. Whatever, spelling never did change for me.

Casey needs to read her law books and statutes,...a felon can not adopt! Just sick to even think of her ever being able to be around a child!
You would think a paralegal like her would be able to research that wouldn't you? lol She has gone over into the Twilight Zone if she thinks there is one single chance that she could ever ADOPT a baby. Irish or otherwise. :blushing:

well she's probably thinking 'when im acquitted, and sainted by the pope, then i can move to ireland where my felonies dont count'

I don't think there is any chance of KC walking out of Jail a free woman.

I don't think she would be able to adopt even if she does walk free (that's if Hades freezes over).

I think that she talks to hear herself talk. I think that she is full of carp, and it comes flying out of her mouth instead of her bum most of the time.

Casey is showing how she thinks. Out with the old, in with the new. She wanted to leave the home and buy all new clothes, everything new. Like a psychopath or BPD, she must just discard people when she feels rejection. She wanted a new life and to start over discarding clothes, family, fiancee, and Caylee, and car.

PLUS......she has been ordered by the court not to come into contact with small children. She's talking about being an Aunt to RA's children when she gets out. Guess we should be glad KC did not ask to send them birthday cards. JMO

Casey is showing how she thinks. Out with the old, in with the new. She wanted to leave the home and buy all new clothes, everything new. Like a psychopath or BPD, she must just discard people when she feels rejection. She wanted a new life and to start over discarding clothes, family, fiancee, and Caylee, and car.

Don't forget the friends. Friends don't stick around when you've emptied their bank account. She could have said Amy was sleeping walking but when KC signed her own name to checks....dead give away. Chances are Amy would have pressed charges as soon as she tried to cash a check or get money out. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove