Casey Speak ~ Casey Talk ~ Casey Code

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When Casey was being questioned by the detective, he asked her if she received any money from ZFG the day she supposedly dropped Caylee off, to which she replied no and then added more by saying if she wanted to get rid of her daughter, she would have given custody to her mother.

That would not be the word one would use (had they not already thrown something away like a piece of garbage). I believe a person would more than likely say if I didn't want my daughter or if I was incapable of raising my daughter myself.

If Cindy were given custody, CA would have had visitation rights. Getting rid of something means you are never going to see something again, such as mentioned above -- a piece of garbage. Just my own thoughts and opinion.

does this mean anything to anyone?

On Casey's phone numbers, she is combining the office phone # and fax #. She gave the number 407-224-1000. That #comes up as:

ENTERTAINMENT LAW OFFICES of William Whitacre
1000 Universal Studios Plaza, Building 22A, Suite 235
Orlando, Florida 32819-7610
Tel: (407) 963-1000 Fax: (407) 224-5622

On reverse look-up there are about 10 different names under 407-224-1000, all at the same address.

I'm on page one of this thread, so this might have already been uncovered: William Whitacre is an entertainment and trial attorney, and most interesting - Mr. Whitacre was an Assistant State Attorney in Florida from 1977 to 1981. He served as Chief Assistant State Attorney, and Acting State Attorney of the Ninth Judicial Circuit of Florida. During his tour with the State Attorney’s Office, he successfully prosecuted many high profile homicide cases, gaining national attention for his innovative use of expert witnesses in the fields of forensic pathology, odontology and anthropology, and was featured in True Detective magazine.

I found this at: http://www.radiancenashville.com/radiance nashville_007.htm

Always the same line when asked how long Zanny has been the nanny:

"About one and a half years. Almost two."

Every friggin' time. SO REHEARSED.

So which is it Casey? 1 1/2 or 2????:waitasec:

I would like to know some of your thoughts specific to Casey's statements from 911 calls, jail recordings, transcripts, 400+ docs, online places, etc. For example, "She's close, Dad". What do you think she meant by that?

Another example is the whole nanny thing. Lots of people think that Casey did drop little Caylee off at Sawgrass (in the pond behind the apartments).

What I am trying to get at here is to maybe shed some light on that "kernel of truth" that might be in the statements. (Maybe I should have named this The Kernel of Truth Thread!)

Also, body language speaks louder than words. Anyone have any ideas gleaned from media clips or photos? And are there any posters that are tuned in to body language?

Addition made to the calendar for the 26th of June. Interesting items:

Added:
Infamous "La Vita Bella" logo, 2 sizes
"I've been through a lotta **** this year BUT... ima keepa ma head up like ma nose is bleedin - weezy f. babyy" 2 sizes
"Music is Life" logo - 2 sizes
"I Love Tattooed Boys" 2 sizes

Not only is La Bella Vita sticking out to me like a sore thumb but her demeanor in all videos is her nose lifting in the air as if her nose would be "bleedin" as she flips her hair back. This is what she's been doing since her arrest except the night she was arrested the second time when all the protesters were screaming at her. She was scared that night.

Just throwing this in but the "Infamous La Vita Bella" logo is very similiar to the tattoo name that KC got. Is it not? Do we know what this is? Is it a song or a band name?

Some medical services use a central office to answer phones, then connect you to the facility if you need more than an appointment. Doctors also use central answering services. Could this explain it?

I work for a govt. agency and we all have the same first 3 digits - we only need to give our last four digits when leaving messages, because everyone knows what the first 3 are.

I'm on page one of this thread, so this might have already been uncovered: William Whitacre is an entertainment and trial attorney, and most interesting - Mr. Whitacre was an Assistant State Attorney in Florida from 1977 to 1981. He served as Chief Assistant State Attorney, and Acting State Attorney of the Ninth Judicial Circuit of Florida. During his tour with the State Attorney’s Office, he successfully prosecuted many high profile homicide cases, gaining national attention for his innovative use of expert witnesses in the fields of forensic pathology, odontology and anthropology, and was featured in True Detective magazine.

I found this at: http://www.radiancenashville.com/radiance nashville_007.htm

Possible she was trying to line something up for Tony's band?

bingo, this is what i think happen. i think CA was up to neck into something. i think she own some big timer money and that was why she stole her grandpaent money,Cindy said follow the money they took Caylee for payment. NOW it might be to late.

bingo, this is what i think happen. i think CA was up to neck into something. i think she own some big timer money and that was why she stole her grandpaent money,Cindy said follow the money they took Caylee for payment. NOW it might be to late.

How could that possibly be? Caylee's remains were in the trunk of the car. Period.

This just part of that call: I bolded some of the phases.
Are they in fact really speaking about a phone or are they speaking about a person.
The line about not for fun etc. and Lee answers OK I got you. To me that sounds like he knew that Casey did not work for Universal Studios but that Universal was the 'code' word for whatever 'work' she was doing. Could Universal mean stealing, via credit cards, checks, identity and Blackjack is a person and that is what they are called?

A lot of LA and Casey calls once he realized they were recorded seem to be some type of personal code. This whole blackjack v. cell phone thing doesen't sit right with me.

LEE: So this Black Jack where did you, you said that you reported it missing, give me the information so I can find this phone.

CASEY: I had it (TALKING TO SOMEONE OFF THE PHONE : yes sir, is he ok. Can you ask him to stay there couple of minutes, because we only have…ok thank you). Um Jose’s actually here. Um. (Expletive), ok the last time I know I had it for certain I was up at Universal.

LEE: For work, or for otherwise?

I was in through the park talking to just a couple of mutual friends of….

LEE: So you were up there for fun or whatever?

CASEY: It wasn’t necessarily fun, but yes not through work at that moment…

LEE: I’ve got you, ok, I understand.

CASEY: I know I had it at Jay Blanchard Park, I don’t remember where the very last place is I had it.

LEE: Where did you get this phone from? Like how was it provided to you?

CASEY: Through the AT&T Store, god, what road? It’s the bottom left side of town kind of near where the mall and stuff is.

LEE: Was this a phone, is this another personal cell phone of yours?

CASEY: Yes.

LEE: Ok, so tell me. So if you lost the physical phone itself, aside from searching for it, how would you go about finding this? How should I go about finding your phone?
I always thought that he was just talking to her in a way to get information, but trying to seem like he was on her side.

But who knows? Anything is possibly if the person's last name is Anthony!

Are they in fact really speaking about a phone or are they speaking about a person.
The line about not for fun etc. and Lee answers OK I got you. To me that sounds like he knew that Casey did not work for Universal Studios but that Universal was the 'code' word for whatever 'work' she was doing. Could Universal mean stealing, via credit cards, checks, identity and Blackjack is a person and that is what they are called?

A lot of LA and Casey calls once he realized they were recorded seem to be some type of personal code. This whole blackjack v. cell phone thing doesen't sit right with me.

LEE: So this Black Jack where did you, you said that you reported it missing, give me the information so I can find this phone.

CASEY: I had it (TALKING TO SOMEONE OFF THE PHONE : yes sir, is he ok. Can you ask him to stay there couple of minutes, because we only have…ok thank you). Um Jose’s actually here. Um. (Expletive), ok the last time I know I had it for certain I was up at Universal.

CASEY: I know I had it at Jay Blanchard Park, I don’t remember where the very last place is I had it.

CASEY: Through the AT&T Store, god, what road? It’s the bottom left side of town kind of near where the mall and stuff is.

LEE: Ok, so tell me. So if you lost the physical phone itself, aside from searching for it, how would you go about finding this? How should I go about finding your phone?

Code for sure.
They are talking about Caylee. You reported her missing. Give me the info so I can find her. The mutual friends were the the two detectives. I had her at Blanchard Park. I dont remember the last place I had her.

This is the part that stumps me.....

This is weird too...
CASEY: Through the AT&T Store, god, what road?(why would she need to go to the AT&T store if the phone was provided thru her work as she claimed?) It’s the bottom left side of town kind of near where the mall and stuff is.(Clue to what part of town she dumped Caylee's body in?)

CASEY: Yes.(NOPE, remember you said the phone was provided to you through your WORK, Casey?)

LEE: Ok, so tell me. So if you lost the physical phone itself, aside from searching for it, how would you go about finding this? How should I go about finding your phone?[/QUOTE] (YOU lost Caylee. Aside from searching for HER, how would you go about finding HER? How should I go about finding YOUR DAUGHTER?)

Lee is trying to find out what he is supposed to tell LE. Obviously they dont want to search for her, but need another way to explain how she was "lost".

ARGH, this whole thing is SO bizarre!
JMHO

That doesn't explain the DNA evidence in the trunk of KC's car. Plus, if someone truly had her daughter, she had all the help in the world at her fingertips, LE, the FBI...

Looking at the calendar and different timelines I noticed that the day after KC returns the gas cans to GA she tells Amy about GA maybe hitting some squirrels when borrowing her car. I think (JMO :)) the fact that she involves GA in this story says that in her mind she is worried that GA might have smelled something when she shoved the gas cans at him.

I am probably wrong but after reading this thread I cannot help but wonder if the "blackjack" was really drugs. Mutual friends.. friends known to LA? Lost drugs and the mutual friends took Caylee? They told her what to say for 30 days until they could get out of the country? As far as Caylee being close, well I think that was to appease her father. I think her brother knows a lot and that is why he would not take a lie detector test. Perhaps Cindy knows the truth as well. She wants whoever to know that she is sticking to her story?? Maybe these mutual friends are employed at Universal? The "just for fun" could mean they were not serious drugs.. just recreational ?
This is worse than trying to decipher Palin's speeches. LOL

I take the above bolds to mean something different than most of you. KC was ABOUT to say who the mutual friends were friends of when Lee cut her off ... she didn't just say "mutual friends" -- she said "mutual friends of"--so there was going to be a lie or a true statement about who she would have been seeing and how she knew them if Lee hadn't cut her off.

"In through the park" to me means that she wasn't at the office (fake work), but rather had gone through the park entrance like anyone going to Universal for fun. This is why Lee asks if it was for fun.

KC is a little defensive on this and refuses to say she was there for fun (i.e., to enjoy herself at the park)---she was there to talk to some people, not to play around on the rides. So it was "not necessarily fun" (the way you would expect if someone said they were at Universal Studios), and yet, she wasn't at work at the time or doing work things (the other thing Lee would expect, since he thinks she works there). She's just covering all her bases here. Maybe she really was up there talking to some people (maybe people she works with but she's not on the schecule), maybe not, but she's covered why she might be there enough so that line of questioning stops. I think Lee doesn't pursue it b/c he doesn't care why she was there UNLESS it helps locate the phone (i.e., if it was in an office, at a certain area, etc).

I take Lee's question about how else to find the phone to be a simple one. When I lose my phone the first thing I do is call it. If it's in the house or car, I'll hear it ring. If I left it somewhere, I hope people nearby will answer it, and I will locate it. So, that's an option that wouldn't be searching for it but still trying to find it. Also, he may be trying to find out if the people she was talking with would be able to locate the phone (instead of Lee searching for it up at Universal).

So I don't take any of this to be sinister code between the two of them. I take it to be a flummoxed Lee who -- is being lied to and maybe even knows that or is suspicious of it -- trying to get some bit of truth from his sister. She is spinning her stories. Maybe she believes that if she DID have a second phone and said that's the one she used to talk to the nanny and it was never found the nanny story would play a lot longer. Who knows what she was thinking.

Stilted, interrupted, changing weird sentences are all throughout interviews...look at Tone and other friends. They talk like this when thinking on the spot and being interrupting by the cops. Remember that KC and Lee also know they have a limited time to talk. It sounds to me like Lee is trying to get as much info as he can, but doens't really know what kind of info to be looking for that would help (he still believes there's a nanny that they need to try to get in touch with somehow...track her down...and that phone would be one way, were it to actually exist and have info stored in it).

yeah she said she was not there for work or for fun, but she was there with 'mutual friends'. mutual friends of who?

and lee was like, i understand what you mean.

weirdos. just tell us what's going on! please!:mad:

I think she was refering to the day when she went there with LE to show them her "office".. I believe that's it, so it wasn't really "FUN" or "work" and she was with 2 detectives, code for "Mutual Friends"???

***snipped***
My old best friend (no longer a friend at all) was a pathological liar as well. Sounds like your friend and Casey. She went to fake college...

I agree about the details, the more details, the bigger the lie it was. ....

Anyways...people say what pathological liars say contains part truth, but I don't think hers were because they were part of her fantasy life...what she wanted and was unable to have. In Casey's fantasy life she wanted a nanny to kidnap her child, but in reality she thought she had to get rid of her :( She is using her fantasy life to escape real thoughts and emotions, at least from what I learned about my friend.

First of all, I am sorry that you too got stuck dealing with a PL (pathological liar). Take heart, tho', it is never ever a reflection on any characteristic of you!!! It is a self-contained "madness" within the PL.

I totally agree from my personal experiences with the PL I dealt with that there is often no kernal of truth to their long and winding, on and on and on, twisted, complicated stories.
The caveat I would add to that is that in a weird way, the actual pathological liar may think they are inserting a kernal of truth because they become inseparable from their lies...they are one with them, and they see former lies as the truth, even though they know they are lying.
It's like they build a pyramid out of lies and every time they add another layer or level, what is underneath, the supporting lie, beomes ingrained in their heads as truth.
It's not a pyramid in reality, for it is a house of cards. (Take note, Casey)
They quite often include in their detailed real stories of the fake world in which they live, very detailed fictional people who have entire histories, fake extended families, eccentricities, habits etc. When called to task, the PL will generally kill off, make unavailable for a set of reasons, or somehow cause that one person who could verify the stories of the PL to vanish into thin air.

I saw this happen numerous times with the PL I dealt with personally. But you realize by then that no matter how detailed, how convincing and how many other people are tossed in the mix by the PL, it is all a fabrication, not real, and complete insanity.

I am not a psychiatrist; I have no expertise in this area. I am just speaking from very real experience with a pathological liar.

Regarding Casey's going and gettin a tattoo close to the time that it is presumed Caylee died,has any one thought of this concept about that tattoo...any one remember that Diane Downs who shot her 3 kids and one died back in the '80's went and bought a unicorn
and had it engraved with their names denoting that they were the "4 Musketeers" which was a common refrain from Diane after her divorce. Remember that when the prosecutor made a walk through with the detectives how it struck him especially when he saw the date...that it was only like I think a week prior to the shootings? That played a big part in the prosecutor's mind during the trial. Yes,it is and was very strange that this woman thought she could make a memorial of that sort about her children when she knew she was going to dispose of them just shortly. No expert has ever fully been able to delve into Diane's mind because her thinking was always so against the norm. She too never showed any grief over what she did to her kids. Could Casey have done the same thing...thinking if she got a tattoo that somehow reminded her of Caylee then Caylee in her physical body could be disposable? It's crazy thinking but hey I didn't make this up. Any one not familiar with the case of Diane Downs should read the book about her and I believe you might see a correlation between Diane's memorial Unicorn and Casey's tattoo. Think of it this way...Casey had never before gotten a tattoo...why get one a few days after her child goes missing...I think if any one could figure out why she got that tattoo at the time that she did you would see that "kernel of truth" that another poster to this site has been mentioning. We may never know but I fully believe that tattoo has more meaning to it than any one is aware of. You sleuths out there please wrap your mind around this scenario. I think there's gold in what this tattoo really means.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sqwkie
Back