Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has been posted...

*thinking outloud*
The only disguise she could probably pull off (no pun intended)and not be recognized, is to dress like she's Amish. But then she would actually have to REFRAIN from the cameras, alcohol, s*x, and showing skin. Guess that wouldnt work...hhhmmmmmmm belleyes tries to think what else the "disguise" could be.

She culd wear a burka....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Like THAT's GONNA HAPPEN :floorlaugh:

I'm fond of:

Convictia Felonia

Chenesia Masonia

Babia Killia

Ida Didit

ICA won't hide out for long because then she doesn't get attention which is what she wants most. Killed her baby so all the attention could be on her so she certainly won't be worried about backlash from the public. She will revel in it.

As one of Brazilian descent, I am highly offended by your characterization of Brazil and Brazilians.

I honestly don't think the post was intended to offend. The Brazilian government itself has spoken out on some of the unscrupulous sheltering of criminals within Brazil. There is a strong belief that Brazil remains as it was shortly after WWII. Both the fact of this and the PR relative to this are frequently addressed by Brazil politicians -- most recently Lula da Silva.

As to an extradition treaty - the USA does have a strong extradition treaty with Brazil with respect to non-Brazil citizens. There is an exception if the country seeking the extradition is attempting to render the death penalty.

I think it would be very hard indeed for non-Portugese-speaking Miss Anthony to hide in Brazil.

All I know is Philly already did their second-chance duty with Michael Vick so no fair sending her here. Plus we already have a guy named Casey Anthony! :lol:

From what I've observed, she has complete confidence in her ability to master men -- all men -- old, young, ugly, smart, stupid, etc.

She's also quite adept with women

Her drugs are power and control and in order to achieve this over her targets, she will play whatever role best suits her purpose

Her type don't enjoy sex. To them, it's a tool. For that reason and because they're actually frigid, they find it easy to pretend and fake it. They develop a sexual repertoire that would put sex-industry professionals to shame

Because creatures like FCA are unfulfilled, their lusts lean to destruction and other people's misery (and to other people's money, homes, vehicles, contacts, families, careers, etc. They are diabolically envious )

They're restless. They want to control everyone and everything around them. They vastly overestimate their abilities and naturally they underestimate everyone else

They run around destroying everyone and everything within reach for quite some time, as a rule. They're required to continually establish new target victims and groups. They're glib with often a wide superficial knowledge. They're supernaturally vengeful and highly destructive. Often they continue like a killer tornado well into their 60s if Nature doesn't remove them on permanent basis

There's no cure for them, no therapy (they play with therapists and professionals). The only protection from them is to stay far away and/or to take legal steps to have them prevented from contacting you

They hate contented, happy individuals, couples and groups

imo

You are right. I feel she flirted or had sex with this man who claims she is not mentally ill. You can't be mentally sane and not a psychopath. Something isn't right here. This case is filled with morally bankrupt individuals. A vortex of lies and evil chaos that keeps circling further and further out.

There are 100s of people waiting to stalk her every move. If she's at a hotel, someone on staff will find out and leak it. If she goes to TGI Fridays, someone will call the pap. DJs on the radio may say, "hey, it's reported that Casey Anthony is at _____ right NOW. Go check it out."

You are right. I feel she flirted or had sex with this man who claims she is not mentally ill. You can't be mentally sane and not a psychopath. Something isn't right here. This case is filled with morally bankrupt individuals. A vortex of lies and evil chaos that keeps circling further and further out.

I don't equate Evil with mental illness and in my opinion she is evil. Sociopaths are soulless creatures, they aren't "sick" there is no helping them.

link

Updated: July 12, 2011 2:08AM

Casey Anthony and her advisers are putting a lot of thought into her release from prison Wednesday.

A source close to the Anthony team shared this with me Monday:

† The mother of the slain Caylee reportedly is considering various disguises she can easily employ — to realistically alter her appearance. “There even have been discussions about cosmetic surgery, but Casey has rejected that out of hand,” said the Anthony insider, who says she believes “Casey really does not completely understand the depth of hatred out there.

“She’s fully aware of the various death threats, of course, but she thinks that’s isolated to relatively few nutcases,” added the source, who is deeply worried about Anthony’s well-being.

† Once Anthony reaches the still-secret location where she will live (known to a handful of people — but not my source) she is expected to live under a pseudonym, “almost as if she was living in a witness protection-like program,” to avoid being harassed.

† While many have said they would never buy an Anthony-authored book about her experience, she is fielding a lot of publishing offers — as well as TV and film pitches from all over the world.

She'll be outed right away, she can run but not hide. Who would read a book she had a hand in? I wouldn't. A defence based on lies sets a killer free..whatever plot could there be. I'm still shaking my head.

Back to her changing her name - what worries me is that she's going to purposely choose the name of someone she finds that has money and good credit, and basically end up stealing their identity.

Or at the very least, the unfortunate person who has the same name that she chooses will start having problems with people hounding them or threatening their lives. Her havoc is just going to continue and be transferred onto to some poor other soul(s).

Ask Jesse James Hollywood how he feels around running and hiding in Brazil.

Not one of my friends have ever heard of Casey Anthony. She could walk around free up here. If she was outed, she'd get a good beating nothing more.

Although it would be incumbent on the US federal government to warn any country she plans on moving to.

she should be they have had three years of foreplay.... it is a powerful thing for a man to be needed as much as KC needs him after a few glasses of champagne i predict she will fall right into his bed...imo

Well I guess they might be happy for almost 3 years :innocent:

Attachments

• baezzzzzzzzzzzzwed.jpg
    baezzzzzzzzzzzzwed.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 68
Don't know how she is going to stay hidden or in disguise while she is being sued by so many people. There are bound to be a lot of depositions, and she is going to have to show up for them...

Baez will realize soon enough that a murder conviction of FCA would have been better. Not only would FCA be safer in prison, he would not have to provide security and a shoulder to cry on when things don't go their way and the media ignores them.

I've not followed a not guilty Verdi ct case closely and probably not any case AS closely as this so IS it jose's responsibility to secure her safety? What are his duties now as his client is being released. Hecant just say he's done ?

I realize you have to ride your Cash cow so that would be motivation but is legally responsible for arranging things for FCA release?

I would like to see the jail provide KC with two black garbage bags in which to pack her belongings. I would like the jail to recover the remaining laundry bag from the Anthonys so that KC would have a tidy carrying tote in which to transport her loot. I would like to see KC driven by jail personnel to the Caylee disposal site and dumped off on the side of the road in the middle of the night. I would then like to see KC trudge back to her ex-home only to be greeted by George and Cindy at the door saying in unison "Where's Caylee, go get her and you can come in." That would be poetic justice.

I really think she will be whisked off to NYC and then on to G. Rivera's boat. What a better place to hide her out than in the middle of the ocean.

There are 100s of people waiting to stalk her every move. If she's at a hotel, someone on staff will find out and leak it. If she goes to TGI Fridays, someone will call the pap. DJs on the radio may say, "hey, it's reported that Casey Anthony is at _____ right NOW. Go check it out."

And that will be the recourse to injustice. The monster always turns upon it's creator. The (media) notoriety is ICAs personal Frankenstein. Grab some popcorn...

I need to put on my flame suit. Here goes...

I find myself loathing ICA more than Osama Bin Laden. Both are at the top (bottom?) of the monster scale but there is something about ICA that really makes me loathe and hate in a way I have never experienced before.

My hatred for OBL was deep, and spurred on my patriotism as well as horror at all the lives he devastated. ICA? Not sure, but the way she killed her own child, threw her in a swamp to rot then went and partied, and then the LIES and LIES and LIES and throwing her father under the bus... and the LIES AND LIES AND LIES... I do not know if I can even contemplate a more loathsome individual than ICA. She does not have a single redeeming quality and the qualities she does have are despicable in the extreme.

Despite my feelings about JB as a lawyer and as a human being I do not hate him. OBL? Hate. ICA? Can't even describe it. Major hate! As a human being I am sad for myself for feeling this way but I am flawed, what can I say.

I am under no illusions who was the more dangerous and probably evil, but as I said, I think both peg the evil scale.

I hear there is a compound on the Pakistan border that was made vacant not so long ago, maybe this would be a suitable retreat for her? The property has high walls, satellite TV, a range of games consoles and respectable neighbours (there is a military academy next door - lots of young men to keep her amused). The local authorities don't seem to mind controversial figures so there would be no issues with demonstrations.

Only one previous owner, a deeply religious man who has now expired but was possibly the only human being more hated in the Western World than she is.

She wouldn't be bothered by anybody, as long as she keeps out of the way of the local insurgents and the US Government doesn't send in a Special Operations Group to 'extradite' her back to the US. :)

(Although that is an option considering the fate of the previous owner...)

Worth some consideration.... :floorlaugh:

She can't make any money if she changes her name and goes into hiding. And she certainly can't support herself without any education or work experience or talent. I think she'll keep her identity intact in order to turn a profit.

As to where she'll go, I think it's obvious JB's wife won't let him keep her. JB will probably sell her to Geraldo. Not kidding in the least.

She can't make any money if she changes her name and goes into hiding. And she certainly can't support herself without any education or work experience or talent. I think she'll keep her identity intact in order to turn a profit.

As to where she'll go, I think it's obvious JB's wife won't let him keep her. JB will probably sell her to Geraldo. Not kidding in the least.

Howard Stern also comes to mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members