Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came across the National Inquirer's new article one FCA. I don't always put much stock in these but it says in a nutshell that FCA had an affair in 2004 with a rich man she met in an Orlando bar who was married at the time. He never knew of Caylee's birth and after seeing the case on television along with her birthdate, began to wonder if she could be his child. He and FCA supposedly kept in touch during her jail time through letters and now they are going to get married. He is described as a very wealthy 51 yr old Australian who wants to remain anonymous and enjoyed an exciting affair with an attractive 18 year old Casey. He is allegedly footing the bill for a full plastic surgery makeover to change her identity, they're planning to have a new child soon after she is released and others then after and live together in Australia getting reacquainted.

Theres lots in this issue. Including some dirt on judge perry and some "insider info" on the jury deliberations. Some hinting that some jurors were bullied into the verdict.:banghead:

If he can prove he was in Orlando between Nov. 12th and Nov. 27th 2004...I would momentarily consider believing him. But I'm more inclined to believe Caylee's father was someone closer to Casey's age.
Caylee was born on Aug. 9, 2005, normal pregnancy is 252-266 days...Casey would have conceived Caylee between Nov. 12th and Nov. 27th 2004. Thanksgiving in 2004 fell on the 25th.

She had just over 500.00. I don't see JB or the rest of the DT pitching in money for the security and seclusion. JAC certainly won't pay. An elaborate excape to hide and the security costs quite a bit of money.

CM mentioned cheques coming in.. doubt it would amount to thousands. If they were payable to KC then she would have to cash them.

I just don't think she is gone off too far.

Unless of course, JB found some freebies or already signed her up for an interview with an upfront payment. The only other idea thats come to mind is the A's (from Lippman's statement) would not be decoy's but perhaps gave them some money from their foundation???

She had just over 500.00. I don't see JB or the rest of the DT pitching in money for the security and seclusion. JAC certainly won't pay. An elaborate excape to hide and the security costs quite a bit of money.

CM mentioned cheques coming in.. doubt it would amount to thousands. If they were payable to KC then she would have to cash them.

I just don't think she is gone off too far.

Unless of course, JB found some freebies or already signed her up for an interview with an upfront payment. The only other idea thats come to mind is the A's (from Lippman's statement) would not be decoy's but perhaps gave them some money from their foundation???

LOL I don't know if you were serious or not but I just cannot imagine writing this girl a check knowing that she can take the routing number off the check...lol ?? really?

LOL I don't know if you were serious or not but I just cannot imagine writing this girl a check knowing that she can take the routing number off the check...lol ?? really?

For online balance transfers and payments yes. I used to pay my cell phone bill that way.- Until I realized, anyone can use the info and rob you!

Wonder if KC is kicked back reading here at WS?
There's so much I'd like to say to it.. Ya, she's an it.

If he can prove he was in Orlando between Nov. 12th and Nov. 27th 2004...I would momentarily consider believing him. But I'm more inclined to believe Caylee's father was someone closer to Casey's age.
Caylee was born on Aug. 9, 2005, normal pregnancy is 252-266 days...Casey would have conceived Caylee between Nov. 12th and Nov. 27th 2004. Thanksgiving in 2004 fell on the 25th.

Wasn't Caylee a month early?

Wasn't Caylee a month early?

No, that too was a lie from KC. The only way JG could be the father is if Caylee was concieved a month later then she was. So she lied to JG & told him Caylee was due in Sept when she was really do in August.

Ya know...for the first time in a very long time I didn't give Casey Anthony (or her family) very much thought today. My daughter dragged me out of the house to go to the beach. Wow! It did a world of good for my mental state. Right at this moment, I could care less about them. They all deserve each other. I hope they all stay in hiding.

PS- one little thing that did make my blood boil...Baez trying to sell photos of Casey during her first days of freedom. I think it was JVM who said she had learned that Casey has a camera and would be documenting herself. Gag me now!

Ya know...for the first time in a very long time I didn't give Casey Anthony (or her family) very much thought today. My daughter dragged me out of the house to go to the beach. Wow! It did a world of good for my mental state. Right at this moment, I could care less about them. They all deserve each other. I hope they all stay in hiding.

PS- one little thing that did make my blood boil...Baez trying to sell photos of Casey during her first days of freedom. I think it was JVM who said she had learned that Casey has a camera and would be documenting herself. Gag me now!

Good for you for getting out today!

Baez's goal has been to capitalize off his client from the get go, IMO, and of course, FCA should assume that he's charging her by the hour now for watching her back. If not, they're in lub, and Mrs. Baez needs a lawyer.

I KNOWWWWWW!! *think the Staples commercial* LOL

That's what blew me away, yet again tonight!!! Baez is now in BEGGING mode, since the OCSO deliberately let her out the front door for all to see & photograph!!!!!! :great:

In doing that, the took the wind out of FCA's and Baez's sails! Wooo HOOO! BRILLIANT Move OCSO! I heart you... :)

Wow more than 24 hours and no FCA spotting yet. Pretty soon , some tabloids might offer a reward for the first pictures. That would take the wind out of JB sails.

Good for you for getting out today!

Baez's goal has been to capitalize off his client from the get go, IMO, and of course, FCA should assume that he's charging her by the hour now for watching her back. If not, they're in lub, and Mrs. Baez needs a lawyer.

Somehow thinking of Baez and KC's future together makes me think of how H.K. Sterns was Anna Nicole's personal lawyer.

Just back in town. Gone the whole weekend out of state to my in-laws and couldn't watch any of the coverage....they were sick of hearing about the baby killer (their words not mine).

Anyway has anyone mentioned she may be in Miami?
I remember people saying Baez had family there when he was wanting the trial moved down there.

And also thinking of Geraldo with his boat, the Bahamas are only a few hours away by boat from FL's east coast.

She will never be free IN HER OWN SKIN as her JAILER now. She will crave the limelight because as a Malignant Narcissist she will need to have her Narcissistic Supply filled. In time, she let slip her cover because she doesn't fully understand the depth of anger out in the world for her while she was incarcerated. Not condoning what she did by any means, she got away with murder literally but I am deeply scared for what will transpire in the days to come for her. She doesn't fully get it and she will when she steps out into freedom and then into seclusion. She would have been safer in jail, seriously.

ETA: I guess I am more scared of the ugliness of our human condition to want her dead.
Yeah, being a narcissist she wont be able to stay under cover long I dont think anonymity will suit her for long.
And as a sociopath,a pathalogical liar,and someone capable of killing her own child on behalf of her immediate gratification I dont think she' s going to come to a good end either.
She wont need some 'nut case' to do her harm. She will bring about her own Waterloo whatever form it takes.

same reason. it's like winning the jackpot to get the story of where she is at. money is a huge motivator. I will be shocked if we don't know immediately where she is at with pictures of her from far away. she can try to run but doubt she can go too far. This kind of persecution is the kind that makes movie starts lash out at the paparazzi. she is in for a treat!

Or pics "set up" to look like she's somewhere else. Its all about smoke and mirrors now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Divalious1974