Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>

If she's at this condo in New Smyrna Beach, she will feel very comfortable in her hideout. The Last Resort biker bar at Port Orange, just down the road, is the old stomping grounds of Aileen Wuornos. IIRC, that's where she was when she was finally caught. Yep, Casey would fit right in there!
:D

If she's at this condo in New Smyrna Beach, she's will feel very comfortable in her hideout. The Last Resort biker bar at Port Orange, just down the road, is the old stomping grounds of Aileen Wuornos. IIRC, that's where she was when she was finally caught. Yep, Casey would fit right in there!
:D

I have a feeling if she walked into The Last Resort we would never see her again, which would be fine by me.

Why is anyone posting personal home addresses of the attorneys? For what purpose?

It's not allowed, so please stop immediately!

Oh Please. "Locked up in a cage". (Like the animal that she is) Mason needs to subtract from that 3 years all the full days she spent OUTSIDE that cage sitting in hearings, jury selection, and the trial. And all the hours and hours spent conversing w/ Baez and other legal people, plus the evaluations (mental), she was out of her "cage" for.
Mason doesn't make me feel bad with his "cage" comment. Only makes me wish she was still in that cage where she belongs anyway.

At least she could BREATHE!!!! What about that CM???

imo

If this isnt allowed please delete

On a face book page i am a member of there is a post there and they claim that Casey is staying in a gated area with CM near some Lake? that apparently shes been spotted by several people there and that there are guards there protecting her.

Taking SoSueMe's WARNING one step further:

WSer's NEVER, EVER post information about a person when they are not 100% the person in the information is the person under discussion!

Any post that starts with: "If this is really so and so...." is absolutely NOT ALLOWED.

We don't post information about innocent people that are not connected to a case. Double check your sources and if in doubt - DON't post. Wait until you are 100% positive you have the right information.

Salem

IMO, this condo being a 5 story with 130 units is too risky for a hideout. What about his primary residence? That's what I was picturing. More like a big house with gated drive, lots of trees, big lot.
Geraldo did say her location wasn't all that remarkable(?) or fascinating(?), one of those, so I think she's still there near Orlando.
Matt Morgan seems to have an idea where she is- has bounty hunter/ former US Marshall watching for her, fwiw...

DOES he rent or own his vacation home here

Oh Please. "Locked up in a cage". (Like the animal that she is) Mason needs to subtract from that 3 years all the full days she spent OUTSIDE that cage sitting in hearings, jury selection, and the trial. And all the hours and hours spent conversing w/ Baez and other legal people, plus the evaluations (mental), she was out of her "cage" for.
Mason doesn't make me feel bad with his "cage" comment. Only makes me wish she was still in that cage where she belongs anyway.

I ccan't stand all the BS the lawyers are spouting. Who do they think they are kidding? They know as we do that Casey is guilty is as sin and to continue to insult the intelligence of the american people is stupid. Hope he's retired as well.

He's the one who said he "might" take her to his place for a day or two once was released. Lock up the siliver Mason and everything else in your house.

Bless you, grandmaj...'cause I don't really care. No sympathy here..nada...zilch.

CM spouting that she was locked in a "cage" for 3 years...poor poor Casey...her attorney should have fessed up to the accident on Day 32 (yeah, right) and got her sprung then.

She is in a gilded cage now but still a cage:woohoo:

I ccan't stand all the BS the lawyers are spouting. Who do they think they are kidding? They know as we do that Casey is guilty is as sin and to continue to insult the intelligence of the american people is stupid. Hope he's retired as well.

He's the one who said he "might" take her to his place for a day or two once was released. Lock up the siliver Mason and everything else in your house.

I would bet, truth be known, that Mrs. Mason and family are not too comfortable with this arrangement. I don't know how they sleep at night quite frankly.

Sounds like another -- can I crash on your couch KK, i.e. OJ.

Hmmm -- wonder how long this little arrangement can last. Since when are the lawyers obligated to provide room and board and body guards.

Sooner or later, she will need to fend for herself and no doubt at that point will call Mommy and Daddy -- who else!!!!

imo

DOES he rent or own his vacation home here

Jeez their rentals per week are really inexpensive. Even I could afford a week there. I am surprised he doesn't have a much nicer place for his retirement or a vacation spot, maybe this is income property and he only rents it out? Perfect set up for Casey, her DT peebles don't have to worry about paying rent for her somewhere, etc. Am sure Mason knows legal loopholes where he can write off the cost of her living there for free.

bobkealing bob kealing
#cheneymason says Anthonys refusal to be decoys during release is furthur reason for them not to expect to see #CaseyAnthony.

Appears to me the DT is trying to stir things up between the Anthonys and Casey or it is all lies and they are all together right now.

bobkealing bob kealing
#cheneymason says Anthonys refusal to be decoys during release is furthur reason for them not to expect to see #CaseyAnthony.

Appears to me the DT is trying to stir things up between the Anthonys and Casey or it is all lies and they are all together right now.

IMO they are all together. We haven't seen any of the A's, just their lawyer Lippman on every talk show. They are all getting over being traumatized together somewhere and counting their $$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay