Casey To Serve One Year Probation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy is having a blast with this order!
"Tot mom is coming back to an Orlando courtroom. No, she hasn't killed someone ELSE."
LOL

Is that Padilla et al?

That's the name they use so I guess he thinks it's her.

Oh and on a funny note if you look at some of the pics (they are screenshots) you can see that who ever is posting in that account typed in "how to overcome envy" :floorlaugh: in the Google search bar. I looked over each page because there are tabs and stuff in the screen shot. It's located in "finally I got back in" at the top of the page.

I dated a probation officer once. I mean literally once, one date. :floorlaugh: he was so not fun to be with. I wanted to go out and laugh and joke. Man he was so serious and all full of himself. He kept calling me asking me out.. I finally had to say hey I dated you once I'm not one of your probationers. :lol: I hope she gets a guy just like him to deal with.

Great story grandmaj. :great:

Again, I'm shocked. Appealing?? Using the same logic I used in my earlier post about one would think Casey would just DO the probation without a fuss because, after all, she did get off for murder -- one would *think* Jose Baez would have taken this opportunity to have the public, at the VERY least, think - well, good - at least she is doing her probation for theft without a problem. This would have been his chance to redeem her a little bit. But, no - he is going to appeal, which just makes the public HATE her even more, spend the people in Florida's money a little bit MORE. What a dope he is.

I dated a probation officer once. I mean literally once, one date. :floorlaugh: he was so not fun to be with. I wanted to go out and laugh and joke. Man he was so serious and all full of himself. He kept calling me asking me out.. I finally had to say hey I dated you once I'm not one of your probationers. :lol: I hope she gets a guy just like him to deal with.

:floorlaugh: LOL grandmaj
Must be like going on a date to a restaurant with the local food inspector

:floorlaugh: LOL grandmaj
Must be like going on a date to a restaurant with the local food inspector

Yessssss exactly, I was waiting for him to ask me for my SS# so that he could do a background check on me. Good Grief. He wasn't:great: even hot or anything. :skip: far far away!

Again, I'm shocked. Appealing?? Using the same logic I used in my earlier post about one would think Casey would just DO the probation without a fuss because, after all, she did get off for murder -- one would *think* Jose Baez would have taken this opportunity to have the public, at the VERY least, think - well, good - at least she is doing her probation for theft without a problem. This would have been his chance to redeem her a little bit. But, no - he is going to appeal, which just makes the public HATE her even more, spend the people in Florida's money a little bit MORE. What a dope he is.

Will it cost the taxpayers money? This is for the fraud case before she became indigent and JB was paid for that case so if he appeals wouldn't it be presumed he was already paid? jmo

No matter what happens, per HHJP's order, she has to make contact to set up her schedule within 72 hours of start date August 26, 2011 to get set up with the Probation Department.

Will it cost the taxpayers money? This is for the fraud case before she became indigent and JB was paid for that case so if he appeals wouldn't it be presumed he was already paid? jmo

Any time court is in session, someone's paying for it, right? I'm not thinking about JB and his team but the costs related to court time.

Exactly! This just further inflames public opinion when they are supposedly worried about death threats and her safe re-integration into society. JB is fanning the flames for $$$ at FCA's future expense (life).

What price infamy?

Bill Shieffer on NG thinks the probation probably won't happen after all.. He predicts DT will request a stay until the appeal process is over and will get out of it all together. Hmmm.. this whole case is such a :rollercoaster:

BS opined that JB will appeal and there will be a stay.
NG insists an oral judgment trumps a clerical error.
I guess we shall see.:floorlaugh:

Part of probation is that she has to get a job. Cheney or Baez will probably have her do some filing or answering the phone.

Exactly! This just further inflames public opinion when they are supposedly worried about death threats and her safe re-integration into society. JB is fanning the flames for $$$ at FCA's future expense (life).

What price infamy?

With the bad economy and all, that price has dropped lately. Right in line with the price of a Casey interview.

Being the upstanding law abiding citizen she has become since serving the sentences she was convicted of, those 'little things" shouldn't bother her at all. Also, should she decide to become a full time student, I believe that would over ride the "find a job requirement".

..that's only the time out of her life to report IN -------it's the "little things" required OF her in doing the probation that are going to count.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28848077/detail.html

Under the terms of the probation order, Anthony will have to report to a probation officer every month and can't change her residency without permission from the probation officer.

She is prohibited from getting drunk or using drugs, is required to find a job and can't associate with known criminals.

She must submit to reasonable searches in her home and at her job by her probation officer.

Part of probation is that she has to get a job. Cheney or Baez will probably have her do some filing or answering the phone.
Eek! With all those tequila bottles?

Is there an echo in here? LOL

You had a date with my ex-husband!!??:sick:

Being the upstanding law abiding citizen she has become since serving the sentences she was convicted of, those 'little things" shouldn't bother her at all. Also, should she decide to become a full time student, I believe that would over ride the "find a job requirement".

Isn't that expensive? I mean don't you have to have a job to pay for schooling? jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties