Casey To Serve One Year Probation

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its funny...but during the trial I actually felt sorry for JB...I thought he was made to look so silly. But he got it away with everything. He's not going to be fined for anything?

Enquiring minds are still waiting to hear what if anything HHJP plans to do about JB's contemptuous behavior in court.. he deferred doing anything about it at the time.

hmmm....she didn't do that before.
I still believe one of the DT members will offer her a job and have her hidden away from public view.
As far as a place to live...I don't think she will ever go back to the A home..so that is also up for the DT members to sort out..
I wonder if Universal or Disney are hiring any costumed characters :floorlaugh:

They are hiring Lifeguards for their pools!
Oh the irony....

I am sure this wasn't your case, but here in Florida, one of the questions they ask you on the questionairre is "do you have a license?", followed by "how did you get here?" I have been told by quite a few probation officers that many probationers will actually answer the first question with "no", and the second question with "I drove."

The parking lot for the Brevard County Florida probation office is located right in front of the probation officers offices. They can see how you got there.

This is a link to a typical Florida probation question sheet. Some ask more market research questions, such as how much did you spend on cigarettes, how much did you spend on cable tv, etc. If I can I'll get a copy of the Orange County questions and post it.

http://www.seminolecountyfl.gov/dps/probation/wmr.aspx

My probation officer was located at the local police dept, I had a suspended drivers license and the local LE knew it, yet I drove to the police station every month for probation and was busted about 4 times for driving under suspension.. while that is not a "crime" per say, when you are on probation it is a violation of your terms of probation. I couldn't accept the responsibility that I was doing something wrong- every time they pulled me over I got angry at them.. I was like "well, how am I supposed to go to probation if I can't drive there?" like it was their fault :crazy:. You have to change your way of thinking in order to change your way of behaving. You spend your life justifying your bad acts and telling yourself you are the "victim" of an unjust society you are bound to keep re-offending and violating your probation.. you'll be "going through the motions" with your probation officer for a very long time.

I am waiting for Nancy to get to the part when TOT MOM wants her mommy again.........:floorlaugh:

I believe if she becomes a full time student that will over ride the employment requirement.

honestly i dont think not having a job will revoke her probation. with this ecomony plus the fact that she is high profile i think that part will be looked over. it all really comes down to her PO. will it be a ball buster or one of the overworked ones who really doesnt care as long as no new crimes are committed? who knows. i just dont see them making a giant fuss over that part. i know people on probation who are unemployed. you can just say you are trying. now the residence part...that will be interesting
these felonies are not going away. that is for sure. neither is the IRS so miss thing needs a plan.

I wonder if everyone realizes that her having to serve one year probation will probably involve about ONLY 4 or 5 hours TOTAL of her time over the next year. She'll have to meet with her probation officer once a month for maybe 9 of the first 12 months,pay a small fee, fill out a one page questionaire (that asks questions the state will later bundle with othe probationers and sell to a marketing company so the state will be making money off poor little Caylee- wanna boycott Florida?) and then be interviewed. The entire process will be "30 minutes or less." After the first 9 months, as long as she has done what she was supposed to for those months, she'll most likely be allowed to mail the form in. Probation, while a little inconvienant, is really not that big a deal. It would probably take longer to read this thread than the time Casey Anthony will spend with her probation officer.
Don't really care...she is being held accountable for her actions...for once!

Actually OJ skirted the law many times here in Florida before he was finally nabbed in Las Vegas. We Floridians stood by and watched him testing the law many times before he was finally held accountable. He was totally outta control-Boozing, Drugs,Fights, etc.

OJ Simpson was set up in Vegas. PPl really really wanted him in Jail so they
made it happen.

Same thing Can happen to KC

Look at ron and Misty they are in jail for a long time thanks to a set up

I really think we will see her behind bars again!

JMO

Nancy thinks that FCA will be given a job answering the phones at JB's office!
That should make for some interesting incoming calls... :floorlaugh:

I believe if she becomes a full time student that will over ride the employment requirement.
She'll have to do it by correspondence then. I can't imagine there'd be many who'd want to sit in a classroom with her.

HHJP made mention in his order that he did not appreciate an officer of the court hiding the ball...something to that effect...but the real question is who possesses the biggest set, The Felon or her attorney...methinks it is the former. Which is why she will ultimately bleed him dry. How he didn't see this coming is a mystery...one can only chalk it up to ego or false pride.

Doesn't any travel, outside of the county, require permission in advance ?

In my state permission is required to leave your county of residence while you are on probation.

On another note...Might there be a case of sour grapes with the PO in Orange County resenting this probation Order? IDK, I do like the idea of KC having ordered back to Orange County, particularly so there can be no real excuses for her not appearing in court as necessary or for depositions as necessary. I just hope that staff of the Orange County PO office will not let KC slide, that they will treat her as any other probationer, and that means not accepting excuses from KC or her attys as to why she can't work, can't do this or can't do that--all the things that all other probationers are required to do.

I am not sure KC will qualify for interstate compact, but it would be sort of cool to see KC or her DT request her transfer to another state and get it...only to find things a lot more uncomfortable in a place where rules are actually enforced.

Wow - I just watched JVM for half an hour - with Judge Sedlin and Jane Weintraub! It is absolutely shocking to me that two people can get on a national TV program and spout information that just isn't true - not even close.

Their bottom line - it is wrong, a political statement from sour grapes, egos at stake, - just wow! JVM should be so ashamed of herself!

Fortunately Brad Conway and Mike Brooks some semblance of reality for the few moments that she allowed them to speak - but the rest was complete rubbish! And I've sent her show a "negative" comment - telling her how embarrassed I am for her....Why is she sinking to trash TV? Yeah yeah I know - she's always been like that!

:therethere: I'm very sorry you were subjected to such drama .

Let's revisit the headline " Judge Perry says Casey must return to FL and serve 1 year of probation!!":woohoo:

Feel better now,don't you ?:skip:

No, and she could study for the GED after work, like lots of people do.

...and she had all that time in solitary, too. Heck, that study guide is pretty thin and the test is said to be very simple.

IMO, regardless of how much money Casey Anthony does or does not make, the only entity that will get money out of her will be the IRS. The suit with TES will go no where; it wasn't Casey that asked them for help. Neither LP nor his diver will get anything. ZG may get awarded a small token amount, but I doubt that. The State of Florida won't be able to recoup the costs of the searches and investigations.

Maybe JB worked a deal with a book company, and part of the deal requires JB and KC to keep their mouth shut publicly, at the very least about the book deal.

Would the probation office consider KC employed if she were co-writing a book, or have a book offer where she tells her story and someone writes the book?

It will be difficult for her to find a regular type of job, not impossible, but definately difficult. On second thought, maybe in Orlando it would be impossible for her, consider any potential employers thoughts:

Known felon
Most hated woman in America
Possible chaos at place of business when some crazy finds out she works there.
Possible boycott of business for hiring of KC.
Possible media harrassment of business, just look at anything that even has been remotely associated with KC.

Realistically, for her to pay the state what they are asking of her, and for her to pay back TES, and to pay the IRS her back taxes, working at a minimum wage job, she will never be able to pay off those kinds of debts, ever.

I don't care if she never has to pay the golddigging Zenaida Gonzales a penny, or if she does have to pay her the original 15,000$ M&M filed the suit for, that would be doable at a minimum wage job. Or LP or his diver.

But, to repay the state (taxpayers), and to repay TES, and her taxes, well, I really wouldn't be too upset if a book or movie deal was made that allowed her to get those particular debts taken care of. Not for her, but for the taxpayers, and TES. I don't care if she is in debt for the rest of her life, but for those 3 things to be taken care of soon, I just feel that would be a good thing.

As far as her story still having marketability, it does, for one very simple reason. Everyone wants to know what really happened. We, likely will never know the truth. Still, we want to hear what lies she will tell, as to what her version of the truth about what really happened is.

What we really want is closure. We can't have it. We want to know what happened. The sad part is, even if she does come out with a book, how can anyone believe a convicted liar. Yet, even though we all think we know what really happened, we don't. We can use the states speculation that failed in a court of law, and convince ourselves that the jury got it wrong, and maybe some can find solace in that, but we still want to know what really happened. Was JB's OS the real truth, doubtful, but no more doubtful than the speculative tale the state wants us to believe.

It will be very interesting to see how OC handles this probation, after all, they have to know the whole world is watching.

If anyone truly believes it would be justice for Caylee, if KC was murdered by some nutjob while trying to fulfill her probation, then our country is in worse condition than I ever imagined.

As always, my entire post is my opinion only.

I dated a probation officer once. I mean literally once, one date. :floorlaugh: he was so not fun to be with. I wanted to go out and laugh and joke. Man he was so serious and all full of himself. He kept calling me asking me out.. I finally had to say hey I dated you once I'm not one of your probationers. :lol: I hope she gets a guy just like him to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HubCitySleuth