Casey To Serve One Year Probation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinnie Politan and Mike Brooks talking about probation on HLN Prime News now. Caller MArtin Horn saying there are many ways FCA can make a living and satisfy her terms of probation, says she can become self employed or find her own way to make a living.. Hmm.. wonder if Hustler counts? :innocent:

I just do not think DT want to disclose her current self employed source of income.

This isn't about justice for Caylee at all,IMO. Caylee will never get justice through our Courts. That ship has sailed.

It's about justice for Amy Huizinga. It's about one less mistake that goes Casey's way. It's about someone finally putting their foot down and telling Casey to get back in "time out" and clean up her mess before she can go outside to play.
If Cindy and George had done it a long time ago, the State of FL wouldn't have to do it now

BBM.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Who says that the DT is financially responsible for Casey Anthony now she is out of jail, whether she is on probation or not? Who says the DT has to provide casey Anthony with food, lodging, etc? The DT is not legally responsible for Casey Anthony either; she is an adult, and responsible for her own actions. The DT is not required to give her continued legal assistance. They didn't adopt her.

..it may be true that they are NOT responsible for her---she IS an adult after all----but who else does she have?

..she walked out of jail with baez , into the waiting DT SUV and they whisked off to who knows where.

..they didn't adopt her-----but--at the moment (IMO) they ARE stuck with her.
( unless they kick her to the curb---which i don't believe they will.)

..and i can't think of a better payback personally to the "get out of jail free" verdict-------here you go DT------you "won"----she's all yours.

I feel this is also an avenue that presents a possibility of CA being punished in some way for something, anything. She will not be able to live up to the terms of her probation and hopefully she will have to pay some consequences. Does anyone know what the punishment for probation violation is? tia

I have a feeling she just might do okay.If anything ,she'll have OCLE on speed dial with complaints about every person that looks at her cross-eyed.

I predict fairly minor infractions will be overlooked. Caylee's death will not be a consideration for the DOC,only the act that got her probation.

Remember ,Casey is a chameleon and she can pretend to be a good citizen. Heck,she may convince her probation officer that she wants to become a probation officer when she's done because she has the experience and can help people. :loser:

Jeez, you go to bed in another part of the world and the whole scenario changes while you're asleep - so sorry for the belated celebration but
YEAH!

Give her a shovel, a leaf blower and a job clearing debris in the woods off Suburban.

Thanks Judge - you da man!

Yes, - "As The World Turns" - an old 1950's soap opera from here.:waitasec:

Now a shovel? - Casey tried that once. That was a no go.

A leaf blower? - She would think it was a hair dryer.

Cleaning debris? - You mean like cleaning out bank accounts, right?:floorlaugh:

From JPs order:

7) You will work diligently at a lawful occupation and support any dependents to the best of your ability as directed by your probation officer.

Link: http://www.wftv.com/pdf/28848050/detail.html

hmmm....she didn't do that before.
I still believe one of the DT members will offer her a job and have her hidden away from public view.
As far as a place to live...I don't think she will ever go back to the A home..so that is also up for the DT members to sort out..
I wonder if Universal or Disney are hiring any costumed characters :floorlaugh:

..it may be true that they are NOT responsible for her---she IS an adult after all----but who else does she have?

..she walked out of jail with baez , into the waiting DT SUV and they whisked off to who knows where.

..they didn't adopt her-----but--at the moment (IMO) they ARE stuck with her.
( unless they kick her to the curb---which i don't believe they will.)

..and i can't think of a better payback personally to the "get out of jail free" verdict-------here you go DT------you "won"----she's all yours.

The irony is indeed rich! :floorlaugh:

All these probation officers do is talk to like a counselor and ask you if you are working and if you go to school, etc. I still think its an easy sentence for her.

But, but she had to answer truthfullyand Baez will not be at her side to answer for her. She lies/embellish even when it is not necessary to lie. Old habits are hard to break.

baez is appealing.?..after what judge perry said about him. He kept that probation matter to himself (as we all thought)...that should go real well on appeal..LOL. The man has no shame. He and his client are more alike than different.

I totally agree, JB is a clone of FCA. JB is a rookie attorney who had crossed the line many many times in Court. He has been called on it, just like CA called out FCA --- but he has never been truly punished. He has not learnt about accountability and boundaries and, just like FCA he will arrive at the same place.

wants to become a probation officer when she's done because she has the experience and can help people. :loser:
+respectfully snipped and bbm+

LOL MissJames. Well, she did want to become a lawyer while she was in Court with JB, and even took a lot of notes in her little schoolbook, so anything's possible! :floorlaugh:
As always, adapting to the environment

Well , if you ever can arrested , it is just amazing with how many charges they can come up for one offense due to overlapping statutes. Just mind boggling.
That often causes the defendant to take a plea deal to make many of them go bye bye.

Exactly...maybe I'm too liberal but I feel like this country makes criminals out of people who did something wrong but over punishes them for a less serious crime.

Don't know how it works with probation but prisoners sit on Death Row waiting for their appeal dates...while they wait they are still serving their sentence. I would think probation is pretty low on the totem pole and this appeal will come on the docket long after the probation has ended.

It sure seems like JB is just asking for sanctions. It's almost as if he is daring the court to report him to the bar...pushing the envelope at every turn just like he tried to do with all the antics, in the trial, which made it seem like he was just beggin' for a mistrial.

Is it ego or does he have a grudge against the entire legal system and is doing his best to unravel it?

Wow - I just watched JVM for half an hour - with Judge Sedlin and Jane Weintraub! It is absolutely shocking to me that two people can get on a national TV program and spout information that just isn't true - not even close.

Their bottom line - it is wrong, a political statement from sour grapes, egos at stake, - just wow! JVM should be so ashamed of herself!

Fortunately Brad Conway and Mike Brooks some semblance of reality for the few moments that she allowed them to speak - but the rest was complete rubbish! And I've sent her show a "negative" comment - telling her how embarrassed I am for her....Why is she sinking to trash TV? Yeah yeah I know - she's always been like that!

Exactly...I just thought they would have been exuberant that she was not found guilty of murder or manslaughter. To appeal the lying charges and now a big "one year" of probation is ridiculous!

I thought that appeal while pending was mainly so she could plead the fifth in civil court against any litigation suits.

A job for Casey? How about as a writer? For an imaginary book deal. For an imaginary payday.

A place to call home? She can call JB's place her home. And JB as the imaginary landlord. Who she pays imaginary rent to. All the time while Casey is taking REAL note of every check that goes through his place.

They've been through a lot together. It wasn't too long ago these two were spatting. We watched with wonder as she pouted. We thought they broke up, but when Shady sprung her from the pound, she saw him for the dog he really is....and forgave him.

I always humm, "That's Amore!" when I think of those two sharing their long string of licorice. It reminds me of that scene from "Shady and the Tramp...the sequel.

Wow - I just watched JVM for half an hour - with Judge Sedlin and Jane Weintraub! It is absolutely shocking to me that two people can get on a national TV program and spout information that just isn't true - not even close.

Their bottom line - it is wrong, a political statement from sour grapes, egos at stake, - just wow! JVM should be so ashamed of herself!

Fortunately Brad Conway and Mike Brooks some semblance of reality for the few moments that she allowed them to speak - but the rest was complete rubbish!

I don't watch JVM at all. She's too full of it! The only one I can stand on that channel is Dr. Drew.

I think it is safe to assume here that Judge Perry put the hammer to JB with his appeal in mind. And the appeals board will just self the appeal. As in to be taken up like 18 months from now......

Now that would be some good Karma! Especially if the Court rules in her favor 6 mos after she's done ! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties