Casey To Serve One Year Probation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinnie Politan and Mike Brooks talking about probation on HLN Prime News now. Caller MArtin Horn saying there are many ways FCA can make a living and satisfy her terms of probation, says she can become self employed or find her own way to make a living.. Hmm.. wonder if Hustler counts? :innocent:

Where's Caylee in all this?

Sitting on her Rainbow, swinging her leg and singing a song that goes something like this " Mommy I know you're not on probation because of what you did to me, but I'm happy JP is making you be responsible for something" And because baby Caylee is so sweet maybe she will drop down a few pennies to help FCA pay her $20.

wow.... just got back from the fair w/my little one... left the phone in the car and on our way home noticed i had 6 msg's from my mom "turn on HLN when you get home." have to say, lots of people in indiana just thrilled about this!
imo, it may be a small "victory" but it makes me feel WONDERFUL!

and now a small rant, the freaken audacity of this accused baby murderer and her sleazy legal team... the felon walked out of prison when imo she should have been there the rest of her life so why not shut the he** up and deal w/probation.

anyway,,,,, GREAT NEWS, YIPPIE, WOO HOO, YIPPIE! :great:

Not surprised they are going to appeal...and I'm even less surprised Baez texted that bit of news to the media ahead of filing the appeal.

I am sure he is going to include his reprimand in the appeal -- remember when he moved for a mistrial when CFA's brother questioned if Baez was any good? I still lol thinking about that one.

The job situation has me :waitasec:

If her residence is to be kept confidential - then how the hello can she work anywhere? The customer service jobs are in your face meeting with the public and she will be recognized - plus followed home to find out where she's living.

The theme parks are out - no way will they hire her. Although the Disney character costume is a good one and would keep her "out of sight" - they (Disney) won't allow it.

If she goes to work in any type of office setting - there would have to be security on the building and she still would be recognized and thus followed home.

The only thing I can see her being gainfully employed in is some type of position that she works from home. JB or CM will probably hire her as some type or orther email reader, typist - dictation deal, something along those lines. And they will have to PAY HER legit - with a paycheck and taxes taken out, etc. etc.

Plus, no mo pics of whooping it up with a bottle of beer. No hot bod contests (even as a spectator), no clubbing, - oh my :floorlaugh:

This is going to get even more interesting.

re bold - yes!! :great: We won't have to see pictures of her having a great time - drinking and clubbing with her imaginary friends!! :woohoo: That's ONE consolation of this probation!! :great:

And for Lee's wedding!!

Can you imagine if she just showed up at the wedding? All nasty and defiant, causing a scene cuz they weren't "on her side" troughout the trial? Maan oh man!

I'm really late to this party, but :tyou: Judge Perry!

Question for anyone who knows: Is it a violation of probation in Florida to lie under oath?

It is is my state so I'm just wondering how things are gonna go down for good ole KC with all the depositions coming up. She'll be under oath for those, right? That is provided they don't all get delayed for a year.

Can you imagine if she just showed up at the wedding? All nasty and defiant, causing a scene cuz they weren't "on her side" troughout the trial? Maan oh man!

Oh mann!!! Can totally see it!

1) “You will make a full and ‘truthful report’ to your Probation Officer”

Well, she will break this one for sure. Oops, back to jail.

8) “You will promptly and ‘truthfully’ answer all inquiries directed to you by the Court or Probation Officer…”

Back to jail. (hopefully)

Vinnie Politan and Mike Brooks talking about probation on HLN Prime News now. Caller MArtin Horn saying there are many ways FCA can make a living and satisfy her terms of probation, says she can become self employed or find her own way to make a living.. Hmm.. wonder if Hustler counts? :innocent:

:floorlaugh: She could always start up an online forum and make a small salary from ad sense :floorlaugh: or maybe write for associated content. :floorlaugh:

1) “You will make a full and ‘truthful report’ to your Probation Officer”

Well, she will break this one for sure. Oops, back to jail.

8) “You will promptly and ‘truthfully’ answer all inquiries directed to you by the Court or Probation Officer…”Back to jail. (hopefully)

Bold by me.. Please, probation officer, ask KC what she did to Caylee...

I was reading about this other missing child case....Haleigh Cummings on here and I couldn't believe the relatives of that child were given 15 to 25 years for dealing in drugs....oxycodone and hydrocodone an article said. I thought that was outrageously steep. One of them was only 18. I thought 3 to 5 years would have been enough. An article said they could have gotten more. Its ridiculous they give sentences on drugs sometimes higher than murder. Are those typical sentences?

I think if it were anyone else people would be outraged, but we all know that Misty Croslin knows what happened to Haleigh or even did something to Haleigh herself so even Misty probably feels she got off easier then going to jail for murder or manslaughter. Misty knows what happened to that poor sweet little girl! so sad they never found her remains!

Ch13 orlando is reporting (on tv) that Baez has texted the reporter that they're appealing. So I've been watching the 5th District COA just in case. But no filing yet.
I bet they file tomorrow...I'll be looking. <wink>

http://www.5dca.org/

Click on 'search' or 'new postings' at the top right.

Man they never give up do they? Can't they just be happy that she got off on all charges related to Caylee's death and suck it up on this probation issue?? JB already admitted in court that the DT knew that the probation order while in court was a mistake but didn't feel it was his job to tell DOC....so I'm thinking if he pushes this it could end up badly for him and frankly there is nothing I would like more (aside from FCA in jail of course)! JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazythunder