Casey Turning Herself In on NEW Charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She already filed not guilty why would she need to return to jail?

well just because she "filed" not guilty doesn't mean anything. That's just her plea.....doesn't mean she doesn't have to go to jail for it. She would still need to go through the bond process which we all know she will.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think she pled not guilty on the charges she was arrested on a couple of weeks ago. These are new. But I do have a question-If these new charges ALSO involve her theft of Amy's check's, why didn't LE file them all at once?

tactical moves. imho

She can always bond out until she is charged with something that warrants "No Bond" status. We all know what that is.......and those charges will come down sooner than later.

Ok, thanks for clearing that up.

It's more than likely the checks. She'll walk in, wait two hours and walk right back out on bond.

That feeling of deja poo is back.
(Deja poo: the feeling that we've done this crap before.)

from wftv-
"Casey Anthony will turn herself in to face more charges, according to sources with the Orange County Sheriff's Office. The sources did not say what the charges would be."

Would be, are the key words I think. to me it seems NEW charges on top of the ten from last week, the ones from when she was taken from her home and the original child neglect charges.

from wftv-
"Casey Anthony will turn herself in to face more charges, according to sources with the Orange County Sheriff's Office. The sources did not say what the charges would be."

Would be, are the key words I think. to me it seems NEW charges on top of the ten from last week, the ones from when she was taken from her home and the original child neglect charges.

Was actually on here checking posts when I heard it from the Television inside. If I hear anything else - I'll update. We can only hope....

from wftv-

This article states the new charges are more fraud charges and not related to Caylee.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17472147/detail.html

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think she pled not guilty on the charges she was arrested on a couple of weeks ago. These are new. But I do have a question-If these new charges ALSO involve her theft of Amy's check's, why didn't LE file them all at once?

They would need to wait til they had all there ducks in a row before filing new charges. If they are all Amy's checks, they can file an amended information to include all of Amy's check/fraud into one case file which would include ALL of the checks fraudulently used from Amy's account

Has she ever been charged with stealing from her Grandparents,maybe their holding those for another day.

Can we update the title of the thread to read "...NEW Fraud charges"?

Has she ever been charged with stealing from her Grandparents,maybe their holding those for another day.

They may be holding them as you say, but those charges would be filed in Lake County.

And not sure what Cindy was referring to in the 911 call when she said"I have filed an affidavit".

This is crazy, we got a missing child and a dead body that was found in the back of her car and they are worried about bad checks. Arrest her, put her in jail until her trail time. I know anyone else would be sitting in jail until trial for the simple fact of the dead body in the trunk of the car.

I know I would be and I would want to be my mom would beat my buttocks

Didn't she already plead 'not guilty' and waive arraignment on the 10 charges filed last week?

It sounds as if what's being reported now are MORE charges, as yet unspecified.

We know she stole the check from her grandmother, and she admitted in the Universal interview that she'd fraudulently used her mother's credit card. Anyone else accused her of ripping them off that hasn't yet resulted in a charge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3