Casey Turning Herself In on NEW Charges

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is some vidoe of CA arrest this aftetrnoon. More financial charges. Will spend the night in jail again. Hearing tomorrow.

http://www.wesh.com/video/17478446/index.html
"Do you have any message for your daughter, Casey"?
"Why were you researching chloraform"?
"Were you using chloraform"?
These are but a few of the questions reporters were shouting at KC. And this is something she just isn't used to at home... Cindy and George woukdn't dare ask her a question!

Maybe those words were stuck in her head when the mugshot photo was snapped!
I hope Caylee's precious little face is in her mind all the time, and I hope she hears that sweet baby crying "Mommy" every time she closes her eye and trys to sleep!
I'm praying for a miracle here, praying that Casey will crack!

I noticed in this video, first they got in Baez's black BMW, whereupon Casey flipped back the seat, so it was hard to see her.

Then who were the people getting in the car with her midway? Plus it was a rather silver (not BMW) that pulled into the jail complex. Wonder what all that was about?

:couch:

KC and JB left his office and then she was arrested at place where she checks in with the corrections officer, the 2nd car was after she was arrested notice she was handcuffed.

I kinda see "disgust" on her face. That "here-we-go-again look. But then again maybe you are right and she is PETRIFIED. ABSOLUTELY "on that level".

I am thinking she might also be thinking this is the time she is NOT going to get out -- the time when they drop the "big bomb" on her.

You know Carol - you might be on to something. I see that same smirky smile and that same "here-we-go-again" look. But this time I do see something underneath - not sure what. I don't know if it is fear, vunerability or what..... but there is something underneath her smirk. Something in the way she is holding her head and reacting to the handcuffs - like "pleeeze, not again". Interesting.

Salem

Would they tell her if they also planned to charge her with murder at some point very soon? The look on her face today wasn't one of "here we go again, oh well I'll be getting out tomorrow morning." To me it was a look of about to cry, upset, maybe angry. Just not a face that beams "I'm gonna be out again tomorrow so who cares".

Maybe they told her they are putting her away on these new check charges then told her more will be coming tomorrow? Just a thought.

I watached the arrest video and for sure she did not do her bump and grind walk that she did last time. Maybe because she didn't have an audience

"Do you have any message for your daughter, Casey"?
"Why were you researching chloraform"?
"Were you using chloraform"?
These are but a few of the questions reporters were shouting at KC. And this is something she just isn't used to at home... Cindy and George woukdn't dare ask her a question!

Maybe those words were stuck in her head when the mugshot photo was snapped!
I hope Caylee's precious little face is in her mind all the time, and I hope she hears that sweet baby crying "Mommy" every time she closes her eye and trys to sleep!
I'm praying for a miracle here, praying that Casey will crack!

Finally,someone that says something to precious KC.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17478128/index.html

In this video she is chewing gum and the reporter is asking her “why are you wearing that t-shirt"? Do you have any public message for your daughter? Why were you researching chloroform?

I laughed. Why is she wearing that t-shirt? She knows where Caylee is. She definitely looks pizzed, especially when asked the chloroform question. I know its not funny, but I can't stop giggling. :crazy:

Salem

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/

However, Dr. Schurman-Kauflin said that there are signs to look for, which could signify Anthony is getting ready to talk.
"Look for her to turn to religion and either attempt to or speak of fleeing. When she gets to that point, she is most likely to talk about what really happened."

Hmmmnnnnnnn:boohoo:

I thought of this exact same quote.

This is a good sign, not a bad one. JMO.

Here is some vidoe of CA arrest this aftetrnoon. More financial charges. Will spend the night in jail again. Hearing tomorrow.

http://www.wesh.com/video/17478446/index.html

Towards the very end of that clip, just before the car goes into the jail, the cameras are up next to the window. Looks like she either has an ear plug or headphone in her ear so she won't here the reporters questions.

See what you think.

(snipped).... but there is something underneath her smirk. Something in the way she is holding her head and reacting to the handcuffs - like "pleeeze, not again". Interesting.

Salem

I hope there is a fear building under her smirk. I was also thinking they might be getting ready to announce the murder charges on her and reveal the additional evidence.....(wishful thinking)

I don't find this funny at all....:crazy:

I think that I need to start a fund to get a face lift. yA'LL can send donations to my paypal account.
lol your eieeeee was funny i bet the look on your face was priceless ROFL ..

I was listening to the same interviews last night with my husband as well. You know what he said? "wow, she is cute" :furious: I bet JB won't allow 1 woman on the jury!

My husband accidentally surfed past NG last night in bed so I made him stop so I could watch it. When a reference to reward came up he said "there are three reasons I wish I could find her, one so I would stop having to hear about this stuff, two so I could get $250,000 and three because that would mean that little girl is still alive and bring her home." In reverse order I agreed.

One, I am a grandmother who has lost three adult children to illness.. two of them I lived knowing they were going to die for almost thirty years and I donated a lobe of my lung to one. It is the hardest thing you ever face in your life, but somehow you keep going. It has been long enough now that i just love remembering them. I do miss them so much. Their greatest fear was that I would quit living when they left me, so I had to keep going for them also. I realize nothing to do with this circumstance, but your post touched at me...

I feel that KC does not feel remorse and that bothers me.

I am so sorry for your losses.. I cannot imagine! You sound like a very strong woman and I respect and strive for that more than anyone could know. The manner in which you are honoring your children is to be commended!

I hope to some day be as good a person. I work hard every day and I have come a looong way- I can get through a day, a week, a month now without wanting to die- but I'm simply not all that strong yet. I pray I will one day be psychologically stable enough to feel I could go on without my son but at this time I know that I'm not.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post, it was very sweet of you. Again, I am so very sorry for your losses! :blowkiss:

My teenager told me she unloaded the dishes when she didn't and you could tell she has been watching too much Nancy Grace on the CA case because she told me, " I did not lie, I told a "mistruth":crazy:! I just had an "inopportunity"."

hahahaa!

One, it sounds like you are making great progress... believe in yourself and whatever higher power you believe in... you can do this... thanks for kind words, happy to help you in any way I can.

Actually I agree with Gin's post. If discussing the rosary beads and how they might be a sign of manipulation or psychological sign that she is getting closer to talking than I'm all for it. The posts I was referring to were the ones that were expressing the fact that she was wearing rosary beads and that was offensive to Catholics.

Those are two different conversations and I agree discussing anything she is wearing that may be relative to the case. I hope I've made myself clearer.

:blowkiss: aww you are fine!

I truly hope she talks about both. It's an hour show and there isn't enough new info in the Caylee case to go on for an hour without rehashing everything again. In the meantime, there are other cases going on with new/fresh info. I was kinda miffed when they just did two minute blurbs on some other cases involving children between all the Caylee rehashing coverage. JMO.
Re-arrested? More alleged sex with cops? Cindy in a Saturday night fight? Questions about the recipient of the ABC licensing fees?

How much content time does Nancy have in that hour-long show, about 45 minutes? I'd say she can give Casey a good 40 minutes, and throw in 5 minutes on OJ for old times' sake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalo13