Casey's Body Language and Reactionary Comments#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Me too Sammiejam.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to Harmony, JBean, and OneLostGirl, for the red hand info!!! I thought I had gone nuts!

Very interesting how she holds her wrists in that interview, Harmony.

That wrist grabbing during the hearing struck me as so unusual, and then I started thinking that it might not be a new gesture for her, thought about the red hand comment, and got obsessed lol.

My 'gut feeling' right now is that wrist rubbing isn't new to KC, isn't related to discomfort from handcuffs, isn't directly related to physical restraint of Caylee (as I initially thought), but is a common, longer term anxiety reaction for her.

Just my personal opinion.

Thank you to everyone who helped me with this particular obsession. I'm sure I'll come up with another one before long. :)

A special thank you to Seagull too - I went through your posts because I remembered you pointing out KC's hand/finger picking in hearings etc. Thank you! It was very helpful.

You made me think of that one pic where she was carrying the big binder on her way to JB's office and had on that tight blue shirt and shorts. She really enjoyed her bonded out time....the many days at Jose's, the hi-five with Lee, the strut while holding onto Rob D. going to JB's. Wonder if she ever thinks about those time.

That was the "no body....no crime" days.

Binder.jpg

Calling you Guys a waste, a huge waste.
There is nothing to find oUt not even what I told the detectives.
You don't know what my Involvement is? NO!
Oh welL...Oh my God...
Just give me Tony's number...
Arrested on a f___ing whim todaY...

I think all of the tapes, the comments, the timeline put together will give the jury a full and complete picture. This comment is just one of many that one of the A family stated that shows...to them it wasn't about finding Caylee...but about saving their hide.

I think all of the tapes, the comments, the timeline put together will give the jury a full and complete picture. This comment is just one of many that one of the A family stated that shows...to them it wasn't about finding Caylee...but about saving their hide.

I agree Mamabear. If nothing else, her lies, uncaring behavior, failure to even report her daughter missing etc., will leave jurors with a distinctly non-maternal taste in their mouths. This chick couldn't even FAKE looking like a caring mother.

KC says to Christina "They are blaming me for stuff that I would never do, that I didn't do..."
KC was arrested for child neglect at that point, correct? And/or making false statements? But I don't think this is what she is talking about-I think KC is talking about what the detectives said to her at Universal-That Caylee may be in a trash can somewhere. So in KC's warped mind, she didn't do what they said she did, she didn't put her in a trash can-And she would never do that-That would get her caught, you can't just leave a body in a trash can, duh!

They did not blame KC for putting Caylee in a trash bag and then into a laundry bag, and dumping her into the woods. They didn't know those details then.

Funny how "New York" she sounds in this call. she really is a chameleon isn't she?

Thank you, thank you, thank you to Harmony, JBean, and OneLostGirl, for the red hand info!!! I thought I had gone nuts!

Very interesting how she holds her wrists in that interview, Harmony.

That wrist grabbing during the hearing struck me as so unusual, and then I started thinking that it might not be a new gesture for her, thought about the red hand comment, and got obsessed lol.

My 'gut feeling' right now is that wrist rubbing isn't new to KC, isn't related to discomfort from handcuffs, isn't directly related to physical restraint of Caylee (as I initially thought), but is a common, longer term anxiety reaction for her.

Just my personal opinion.

Thank you to everyone who helped me with this particular obsession. I'm sure I'll come up with another one before long. :)

A special thank you to Seagull too - I went through your posts because I remembered you pointing out KC's hand/finger picking in hearings etc. Thank you! It was very helpful.

bbm

but might be a longer term stress thing since the death of caylee. cant let go of her own wrists in an Ophelia kinda way.

we've got hundreds of pre arrest photos of kc. wrist grabbing in any of those I wonder?

bbm

but might be a longer term stress thing since the death of caylee. cant let go of her own wrists in an Ophelia kinda way.

we've got hundreds of pre arrest photos of kc. wrist grabbing in any of those I wonder?

Good point, but notice, too as soon as she grabs her wrist, she sharply pulls her hand away. Like "it's hot". It could be a coincidence but JA just mentions Caylee being restrained. When KC pulls her hand away it's almost like, oooppps, did not mean to do that.

After watching the video several times with no sound and concentrating on just the body language I concluded that there really were no tears. All the other times she has cried- in the jail visit videos, when standing by Baez at a media announcement after she had been charged and the one time at the first bond hearing she did not cover her face. She cried openly and wiped at her tears with her finger tips. I think she hid her face this time because she did not want others to see her emotions were fake and play acted.

Watch the tape again carefully with no sound. Watch Casey carefully. She hides her face behind her hand and she is breathing heavily but there are no tears. As he speaks for a whole minute and a half she only lightly dabs at her eye once and then again at the end. If she was really crying as hard as her breathing indicates she would have had to wipe her eyes often. I think her reactions looked like a girl who had been caught in the act and was dramatically in denial.

http://www.wesh.com/video/21931324/index.html

My opinions only!!

Right on! And I think its ludicrously funny that none of the news talking heads can tell she was faking and trying to hide her expression, which would be blank otherwise. She doesn't have the b's to show her face when they talk about how she killed Caylee! Why not? If she didn't do it, why not?!

Hey all, found this on youtube yesterday and someone has played around with the audio so she is now as clear as bell saying "make him stop" for those who couldn't here it very well on other audio.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_zbUtrqKI8&feature=sub[/ame]

At at 4:20, Kristina says to KC "if something were to happen to her I would die" KC then says "Oh well". She then quickly changes is to "Oh my god..".
I think this was a slip from KC, and she just admitted something did happen. I might be reading into this to much.

I noticed this back a while ago. I never really saw a discussion about it. I tried doing a quick search but didn't come up with much. Thought I would give it shot and see what everyone thinks. If it has been discussed, I'm sorry :banghead: lol, just give the correct link and delete this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RI15oQbAh4

I don't hear "oh well." I think KC says "whoa", as she wasn't expecting Kristina to break down like that (and imo, was annoyed by it).

I don't hear "oh well." I think KC says "whoa", as she wasn't expecting Kristina to break down like that (and imo, was annoyed by it).

When she says "Oh. . . my. . . God!" that is also said with the same annoyed tone, dripping with sarcasm. She wasn't trying to cover up at all. KC just couldn't believe it was all about Caylee. Same sarcasm as when she said "because . . ., he's my boyfriend??!!" Couldn't believe she was talking to someone (a friend) who was trying to help her that way. I too am always horrified when I listen to this phone call - no matter how many times I have heard it. I really, really, hope this gets played for the jury. This will seal it for the jury. They will immediately know what is in KC's heart of hearts.

My opinion only.

When she says "Oh. . . my. . . God!" that is also said with the same annoyed tone, dripping with sarcasm. She wasn't trying to cover up at all. KC just couldn't believe it was all about Caylee. Same sarcasm as when she said "because . . ., he's my boyfriend??!!" Couldn't believe she was talking to someone (a friend) who was trying to help her that way. I too am always horrified when I listen to this phone call - no matter how many times I have heard it. I really, really, hope this gets played for the jury. This will seal it for the jury. They will immediately know what is in KC's heart of hearts.

My opinion only.

I so agree with you. This phone call tells you everything you need to know about this family. It was before they knew they were being recorded so it is the ONLY time we heard them being themselves. Cindy being passive-aggressive, Lee getting irritated by KC going round and round, KC being rude, crude, selfish, mean, I could go on. It breaks my heart everytime I hear Kristina cry. Before she breaks down and says "if anything happens to Caylee I'll die" she simply says "Casey!" The way she says it is like she just can not believe all KC wants is to talk to Tony when her little girl is missing. KC's reaction to her friend crying about Caylee is the most cold-hearted, evil thing I have ever heard in my life.

I so agree with you. This phone call tells you everything you need to know about this family. It was before they knew they were being recorded so it is the ONLY time we heard them being themselves. Cindy being passive-aggressive, Lee getting irritated by KC going round and round, KC being rude, crude, selfish, mean, I could go on. It breaks my heart everytime I hear Kristina cry. Before she breaks down and says "if anything happens to Caylee I'll die" she simply says "Casey!" The way she says it is like she just can not believe all KC wants is to talk to Tony when her little girl is missing. KC's reaction to her friend crying about Caylee is the most cold-hearted, evil thing I have ever heard in my life.

ITA. everytime I get discouraged about justice in this case I listen to it and get back on track.

when I first heard I was more shocked that I was when I learned about the duct tape. I was used to her by the time the duct tape became known to me you see..

I cant imagine why it wont be played for the jury as I believe it's the nail in KCs coffin.

Don't know if anyone else caught this but at 25:56 in this video, KC says "He's such a ba*tard"

Her comment comes after JA's statement "...1 thing we do know is this, if we have gotten to this stage those same jurors have already decided that the face that Caylee saw in those final moments of her life was her mother's face"

Like around 25:33 mark, it almost sounds like she says "That's not true" or "It's not true".

Casey is a pathological liar. I think Ashton came pretty damn close to what actually happened.

I also think that Casey's reaction was not grief at all, but redhot rage. I think her grabbing her wrist is her own habitual "restraining" of herself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back