Casey's Confinement, Mail; Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have found information about the other individual. If you would like to know, I guess it would be ok to PM me.

deerpack I don't think that is allowed according to the rules. I don't want you to get in trouble. :)

Inviting outside Contact:

“Inviting” is termed as a post where you invite other members to contact you to find out more information, rather than post it in the forum. This is not allowed and any posts with emails or invitations to contact for more information will either be edited or deleted entirely. This includes use of the Private Message system via comments such as “Check your PMs” or “PM me” posted in discussion threads.

I think a thread has been closed on this info and a mod is checking into if it's ok to post it. Hopefully they will reopen the thread soon, because I would like to know who this person is, it's driving me crazy! lol

you know, it's probably just some person out there who feels sorry for her. I totally don't get this line of thinking, but they're out there.I'm sure there will be more funds donated before it's all over. Kc seems to have a way of snowing people even when she's not trying.

you know, it's probably just some person out there who feels sorry for her. I totally don't get this line of thinking, but they're out there.I'm sure there will be more funds donated before it's all over. Kc seems to have a way of snowing people even when she's not trying.

Capri my hubby just said the same thing, that she will probably get even more donations into her account as time goes on. Some people just like to feel sorry for the underdog I guess, no matter how much proof there is that they are a "dog" for a reason! No offense meant to all of our lovely animals and animal lovers out there! Even dogs are better than Casey! :)

I really would like to know if there is some sort of limit on how much money an inmate can have in their account, anyone know?

In my opinion, $$ in jail = lipstick on a pig--doesn't matter how much $$ she has to spend in jail--she's still in jail and that's gotta suck big time!!!

Like I said earlier, watch the account grow.

It's disturbing but no amount of money in her commissary will make her get out of jail. Though, I just saw a documentary about women in prison and usually the woman with the most commissary monies rules the other inmates since she sits on the very currency they use to run things (soda, cigs, ect). If she plays her hand right she could be Queen Bee in prison using the money people keep giving her. :mad:

Is it true that if she is found guilty of the economic charges against her, that she will be forced to pay for them from this commissary fund???

Does anyone know how that would work?

Is it true that if she is found guilty of the economic charges against her, that she will be forced to pay for them from this commissary fund???

Does anyone know how that would work?

I know here in Wa state at our local Jail....they do take out fines and booking fees from your C-account....infact they take that out first before you can even use your account.....

Isn't there a limit of what can be deposited into their accounts? You can't have people in jail with hundreds of dollars in commissary, then they buy it all and re sell it to the other inmates or trade for whatever. Not that she can in confinement, but I would think they would have rules and guidelines on this?

According to the jail website, the limit is $500.

If it's hot & humid in the prison Casey is probably freaking out about having a bad hair day.

I hope she has many.

OT: I haven't had my air on for over a month now. I'm loving this nice weather we are having!

Yeah I hope Casey likes the heat because she better get use to it because of where she is heading!

I'm freeeeezing to death here in SC! buurr!

This could possibly be the same Joyce that deposited money into her account?.....

You can click on the link on the left hand side that says Joyce comes to Gainesville, and note in the first paragraph at the very top of the webpage that says the president of the Orlando Folk dance Club...it is posted in email address format, and his full name can also be found on other parts of the site.

http://www.folkdance.org/archive/ffd-2008-09.html#Tours_and_Workshops

Please don't dig into the lives of the two woman who deposited the money into Casey's account. If they did it for attention - you're only giving it to them. If they did it because they support Casey, that's their business. Knowing who they are has nothing to do with finding Caylee or investigating the case.

Please don't dig into the lives of the two woman who deposited the money into Casey's account. If they did it for attention - you're only giving it to them. If they did it because they support Casey, that's their business. Knowing who they are has nothing to do with finding Caylee or investigating the case.
Chilly - With all due respect, how do you know that it has nothing to do with finding Caylee? Who these people are and why they may choose to support someone who is about to stand trial for killing her daughter may very well have something to do with investigating the case. No disrespect intended here and I do understand where you're coming from but really, we don't know, do we?

I agree with you Chilly. Their motives have no bearing on this case.

Chilly - With all due respect, how do you know that it has nothing to do with finding Caylee? Who these people are and why they may choose to support someone who is about to stand trial for killing her daughter may very well have something to do with investigating the case. No disrespect intended here and I do understand where you're coming from but really, we don't know, do we?

If they are somehow involved it's not likely they'd out themselves by depositing money into Casey's account. LE can look into them if they need to be investigated. I've seen innocent people have their names dragged through the mud too many times as a result of sleuther's "investigating". Did we learn nothing from the ZFG fiasco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214