Casey's Confinement, Mail; Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The title of their 5 PM newscast story....

Nobody in the family has put money in her account, so she can't get anything from the commisary.

And this is REALLY telling, especially since she pretty much KNEW she was going back in:
"Casey can have photographs on her shelf if she wants, but Eyewitness News was told there are no photographs, not even of Caylee."

Story is up, but no video yet. Shots of her jail cell, or one just like it.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17764362/detail.html

I thought she took a photo of Caylee with her this time? I am surprised CA has not stuffed her account, but someone will before long.

She should have told Jose about it. He would have fronted her some money. What does she need it for?

BTW, other inmates can see her, yell their cat calls at her, stare her down as they walk by her cell, etc. Solitary confinement at OC Jail just means you have no physical contact in that jail with other inmates. She can see everything going on in, including watching whatever the inmates are watching on TV at the time.

If she decides to take her one hour out of the cell all inmates are locked down for that hour. She has the place to herself, but gets screamed at the entire time by pissed off inmates. This princess is the #1 enemy in that county jail. You think the protestors were pissed off? These women are furious at how the justice system is catering to this baby killer, when they are being kept away from their babys on drug charges, fraud charges, and petty theft charges. If she was put in General today she would not last to her trial. Someone will seriously hurt her, or kill her.

she deserves whatever she gets.:mad:

The title of their 5 PM newscast story....

Nobody in the family has put money in her account, so she can't get anything from the commisary.

And this is REALLY telling, especially since she pretty much KNEW she was going back in:
"Casey can have photographs on her shelf if she wants, but Eyewitness News was told there are no photographs, not even of Caylee."

Story is up, but no video yet. Shots of her jail cell, or one just like it.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17764362/detail.html[/QUOTE

My heart is breaking for her...NOT!!

Has any of her family visited her yet?
Lanie

I read the article, and it answered this question, as well as another one I had: Has Baez been spending 6 hours a day with her in jail, now that she has been charged with murder 1? Answer: Apparently not!
HMMMMMM......

Aw...the poor dear!!

Where do I send money? Give the girl a diet coke!!!

Has any of her family visited her yet?
Lanie

I read the article, and it answered this question, as well as another one I had: Has Baez been spending 6 hours a day with her in jail, now that she has been charged with murder 1? Answer: Apparently not!
HMMMMMM......

They said he has spent a TOTAL of 6 hours with her in the last week. heh

And nobody from her family has requested any visits. They probably need a break from her. :)

I would personally go nuts in jail without my own personal hygeine products. I noticed Casey looked good going in, her hair all shiny & bouncy. The next morning her hair looks drab and dirty.

I think she will definately miss those items us in the free world are able to choose from. She will have very limited items on hand to use. I hope she doesnt develope a serious itch. Nothing worse than watching a defendant itch & scratch during court proceedings.

....if she is really smart she will use any mayonaise provided on or beside a sandwich to moisturize. Its a great lip balm.

Hmm, I wouldn't be so sure....this is an excellent article written about her:

http://blogcritics.org/archives/2008/10/19/222920.php

"As a sociopath, Casey wants to control her own destiny and create her own reality, abhorring any form of criticism or denigration. At some point, she might experience feelings of depression. These feelings would not be because her daughter is missing or dead, but because she lacks the freedom she craves. Having been arrested and accused, she is no longer in charge of her own fate, and for a sociopath, who values freedom more than anything else, that is devastating."
My God! Dr Julieanne Mitchell really has this girl pegged, doesn't she?
It all sounds just like Casey! And she is one scarey chick!:eek:

Right now KC is in a secured confinement. She is separated from the rest of the inmates for her safety. I have a question, what happens if she goes to trial on the check fraud charges (which I am guessing should happen before the murder trial) and gets a sentence of 3 or more years. Will she go to prison with the general population after that? I'm so tired of her special treatment and protection.

She's not getting special treatment - they are trying to keep her alive for the murder trial - I don't want Suzy Lockup to slice her up - I say keep her in solitary - I believe she's in the lock up with the really dangerous prisoners, where they are allowed out only for an hour a day

I thought she took a photo of Caylee with her this time? I am surprised CA has not stuffed her account, but someone will before long.

I'm guessing her fans and pen pals.

Emphasis on the "pen." ;-)

My God! Dr Julieanne Mitchell really has this girl pegged, doesn't she?
It all sounds just like Casey! And she is one scarey chick!:eek:
Yeah, I'm sure casey is not pleased and wants out, but from what I have read, sociopaths adapt well to prison life. And that really irritates me because out of a desire for vengeance, I want to know that she suffers in jail. I just don't think she does, the way a normal person would. Scott Peterson seems to be doing just fine on death row. A model prisoner, he watches his little tv, has dvds and cds and reads. He has no physical contact with other inmates at all, ever. He is polite and has conversations with prison staff. He lights up when female prison staff are near. He has admirers contact him with letters and visits and he has nick name from those admirers: Scottie True Hottie. It's enough to make me want to vomit. It's really not fair that monsters who take so much away from others can survive and adapt in prison. I'm sure they don't enjoy it but apparently they do not react the way I would, which would be to qucikly go completely insane and try to kill myself. I would not last more than a few months in prison. It would be my very worst nightmare!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway