Casey's Confinement, Mail; Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oops, sorry It was to read http://www..com/
OMy..........reading to much!

WOMAN FROM CALIFORNIA SENDS CASEY $75

A third complete stranger has donated cash to Casey Anthony's jail account. A woman from California sent Casey $75.

Eyewitness News was unable to contact Michelle St. Clair of Spring Valley. She's the second Californian to send Casey money. Another woman, in Oxnard, California, told Eyewitness News last week she felt sorry for Casey.

I can't for the life of me, figure out why complete
strangers would send $$$ to Casey ..

Bloody fools is what they are .. :rolleyes:

A friend of a friend of mine, that has no way of knowing, told me that, that person thought that the JB & TB Team is leaking mis-information to the Press

sorry this was an attempt at a joke of sorts - although I think TB and JB might be the source of the leaks to the media

IIRC - TV in your cell is for prisoners only. in jail - like local jail and not a prison - i believe they have a tv room...one tv and a bunch of chairs...
Jail has TV in the day room - no tv's in cells in jail. Prison, yes. Jail no. Most people are in jail for only a day or so - they bond out. Prison, they get tv's and lots of goodies in their cells.

sorry this was an attempt at a joke of sorts - although I think TB and JB might be the source of the leaks to the media

There were examples of leaks from JB blamed on the LE and the Defense take any leak, or Sunshine Law observance and blame it as a leak on LE or SA.

It can be a Defense tactic to make the Prosecution look bad but, as someone posted both sides have an agenda and are leaking to their own ends -- so it depends who you identify with as who to blame versus believe.

There were examples of leaks from JB blamed on the LE and the Defense take any leak, or Sunshine Law observance and blame it as a leak on LE or SA.

It can be a Defense tactic to make the Prosecution look bad but, as someone posted both sides have an agenda and are leaking to their own ends -- so it depends who you identify with as who to blame versus believe.
Yes, I agree with you.

I like Ablow though I didn't much care for his book on Scott.

I don't know if you meant to reply to my post with this, but I'm glad I got it anyway-- so that book isnt good? It's on my amazon wishlist! I'm obsessed with audiobooks, so I was waiting. It's lackluster in your opinion?

I hear ya ... as much as I hate to say it ... my husband is a bit like this. We live separately now ... and I'm considering filing for legal separation soon, but it's a very painful thing to live with.

I'm sorry to hear what you're going through, it's hard but I understand. If I'm going to be lonesome, I'd rather be alone and lonesome. Anyway, it's not a fun thing, whatever the circumstances.:hug:

I wondered about that too, what a strange statement for Black to make. The letter from Scott is not from Scott, it's from someone else. I thought this rumor started from Casey supposedly telling a guard that she'd received correspondence from Scott.....so what letter is Baez holding that is not from Scott.

I have letters that are not from Scott too, if anyone is wondering.

Someone last name of Peterson from San Diego. Did KC let the guard fill in the first name? Maybe it was a test? BBZZZZZZZ You failed!:crazy:

hmmm, I have some of those same letters, go figure.:eek:

I don't know if you meant to reply to my post with this, but I'm glad I got it anyway-- so that book isnt good? It's on my amazon wishlist! I'm obsessed with audiobooks, so I was waiting. It's lackluster in your opinion?

Yeah, it was. Very generalized and broad. I was pretty disapointed in Ablow because I like him, even his fiction is good reading IMO.

Yeah, it was. Very generalized and broad. I was pretty disapointed in Ablow because I like him, even his fiction is good reading IMO.

thanks for responding-- I didn't know he wrote fiction too-- I must investigate Dr. Ablow, sounds interesting....On that note, I am very curious to see what kinds of books will be written about this case.

A doctor ran out of the emergency room because he couldn't stand the sight of vomit as the nurse gave me ipacak and cut off my shirt. The doctor was ranting and raving the nurse saved my life.

Nurses aren't phased by much, much to my dad's disgust when my mom and I talked shop at the dinner table. Maybe the doctor should have been a shoe salesman or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214