Casey's Diary Entry for June 21st & Missing Pages #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well DUH Tulessa!! Here's your sign! Who would have a fire going in June or July in Florida! :floorlaugh:

We would!!!!! .If the kids want S'mores we will get the firebowl going and roast marshmallows

ANJ
I think the photograph of the diary was done after Caylee's remains were found and LE had obtained a search warrant to search the house...

Remember cindy and george got off the plane at OIA after appearing on the LKL show and they didn't return to their home for iirc 2 days or 3 days

Well if thats the case maybe thats why jose got a big problem with everything in that diary. Maybe he does know how and with what writing instrument that 03 got there. hmmmm??? just sayin? we always wondered what she was doin all that time at the office.all imo

True, but here on top of my mountain in the Appalachians, no need for one. Hubby has a work shop with a cast iron stove & thats where we recycle our papers. :D

Love those Cast iron stoves....makes a room nice a toasty warm!!!

Intermezzo, I feel like the third on your siggy!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Is it possible this was picked up as a New Year's Resolution in the beginning of '04 and she just put down the wrong year (like I do for the first two months of any new year on every.single.check I write)...?

I don't believe anyone would go to the trouble of adding a 'fake' year, including Cindy. It would make so much more sense just to destroy it if it were incriminating. Besides, if there were other entries in the diary surely at least one would have easily established the time period...

Is it possible this was picked up as a New Year's Resolution in the beginning of '04 and she just put down the wrong year (like I do for the first two months of any new year on every.single.check I write)...?

I don't believe anyone would go to the trouble of adding a 'fake' year, including Cindy. It would make so much more sense just to destroy it if it were incriminating. Besides, if there were other entries in the diary surely at least one would have easily established the time period...

The book was not manufacturered until sometime during 2004 and with the ghost page mentioning Christmas my guess it was towards the end of 2004. So the mistake would have been written '04 instead of 2005.

ANJ
I think the photograph of the diary was done after Caylee's remains were found and LE had obtained a search warrant to search the house...

Remember cindy and george got off the plane at OIA after appearing on the LKL show and they didn't return to their home for iirc 2 days or 3 days
You are exactly right, Intermezzo. According to the first slide, these photos were taken "Saturday 12-20-08."

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18740442/detail.html

You are exactly right, Intermezzo. According to the first slide, these photos were taken "Saturday 12-20-08."

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18740442/detail.html

So, these pictures would have been taken then when they went back with the 2nd search warrent in December.

Yes,
here is a link for the Dec 20 search http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-caylee-search-warrant-122008,0,7870172.story

Until EU posted, I thought the photo was taken on the first search warrant on Dec 11, 2008

Just wanted to add this link for a good timeline refresher for Dec 2008
http://humbleopinionforum.net/cma-timeline-december-2008/

I am so convinced that the June 21 diary entry was written in 2008. When I put together what she wrote with the fact that on June 20 and June 21 she was partying away at Fusian, to me it just makes so much sense.

She was a happy girl on June 21, 2008.... no Caylee to tie her down, free to party at Fusian any time she chose... and a new beau in her life!! The Fusian party pics were taken on the two consecutive nights before she possibly wrote the entry later in the day on June 21.

Add that together with the fact that the entry could NOT have been written in the year '03... and I pretty much don't need a lot more convincing. The State may never be able to prove for sure WHEN she wrote her infamous entry, but we do know FOR SURE that it was NOT written in 2003.

To me, nothing else makes sense.

JMHO

I am so convinced that the June 21 diary entry was written in 2008. When I put together what she wrote with the fact that on June 20 and June 21 she was partying away at Fusian, to me it just makes so much sense.

She was a happy girl on June 21, 2008.... no Caylee to tie her down, free to party at Fusian any time she chose... and a new beau in her life!! The Fusian party pics were taken on the two consecutive nights before she possibly wrote the entry later in the day on June 21.

Add that together with the fact that the entry could NOT have been written in the year '03... and I pretty much don't need a lot more convincing. The State may never be able to prove for sure WHEN she wrote her infamous entry, but we do know FOR SURE that it was NOT written in 2003.

To me, nothing else makes sense.

JMHO

I agree with you Snaz...

To me, it seems like the '03 is an afterthought/later addition - if ICA had really just accidentally written the wrong date at the start of 2004, she would have written it in full, with decorations and swirls etc around it, as the start of her diary. To have an abbreviated year in the corner just does not fit with ICA's crafty, scrapbooking, decorative bent, to me. Does that make sense?

I bet u that girl was carting that diary along to joses along with her binder of blood money photos. I wouldnt be a bit surprised if jose saw the journal and gave her the pen to write in the 03. all my opinion of course

BC was on-board, I believe. MN dropped the A's in November. BC was their attorney when the remains were found in December.

Yeah, it seemed they got him 'just in time' for when the remains were found.

I bet u that girl was carting that diary along to joses along with her binder of blood money photos. I wouldnt be a bit surprised if jose saw the journal and gave her the pen to write in the 03. all my opinion of course

Hmm. There's something interesting. IF she had been doing so, or for that matter carting ANY evidence to that office during that time (and we know from the photos that her backpack was bulked up like a mushroom stuffed with devil's crab meat), that stuff could easily have been destroyed through her attorney/client privilege meetings. Not that I would want to accuse JB or anyone else of being unethical but.. you know..

I have to admit...I just didn't take this diary all that seriously...until I found out that LE really, truly believes it's significant. Casey sure isn't as smart as she thinks she is.

To me, it seems like the '03 is an afterthought/later addition - if ICA had really just accidentally written the wrong date at the start of 2004, she would have written it in full, with decorations and swirls etc around it, as the start of her diary. To have an abbreviated year in the corner just does not fit with ICA's crafty, scrapbooking, decorative bent, to me. Does that make sense?

The diary was not manufactured until sometime probably late in 2004. There is a ghost entry on the back of the cover page about Christmas. So writing 03 by accident in 2005 does not make sense. You're right about the decorations. The 03 just does not fit in. The underline is about making a point. Much like, "okay I'm going to underline this 03 so everyone will think I wrote this in 03." You're making a statement when you underline so if it were an accident the underline would have made in more obvious to you that you had made a mistake on the year. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back