Casey's Life in Jail, Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Where is everyone seeing this stuff? I have looked through the threads and cannot find a link...TIA

According to WFTV, a San Diego man by the name of Michael Kxxxxx has been sending Casey checks, nearly a dozen since mid-January, $25 each. His latest check was sent on Tuesday. Who is this mysterious Michael Kxxxxx? I have not heard of him before now.. anyone else?

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/19023512/detail.html

This money would be better spent sending it to TES. They are doing something to help people out there and not sitting on their as*** in jail feeding thier faces.

One reason some people are sending KC money is to open up a dialogue with her so she will write them back and they can sell her letters or even cassette tapes on muderabilia sites (yes, that's right). People pay top dollar for letters, drawings, poems, stories, paintings, etc. by death row inmates. A John Wayne Gacy painting could probably sell for over $10,000, as he is now dead. Same for Bundy. There's a girl on death row in TN (Christa Gail Pike), and she has many admirers competing for her words.

It's a sad and sick underbelly of society, but that is their chosen hobby. Whatever happened to volunteer work?

I agree 100%. If I knew/thought that my daughter was innocent, nothing - no media circus, no recording of visits - would have stopped me from going to my daughter.
Please tell me who "speaks for Caylee?" Granted both parents had a very hard time with their daughter and probably wished she would go away; but, they wanted their granddaughter to stay, to love as they probably felt that they had failed with KC. There are many parents who fail today, not because they aren't good parents, but because they need to work to put food on the table (both parents) - which leaves precious little time to raise your child. So, they just kept looking the other way and not making her be responsible for her actions - hence a child who is always "pushing the limits..the buttons" to see how much they can get away with. Now, they are appearing in court to support KC. I have to say if it were me, I couldn't do it if I knew my daughter was guilty. Did they throw KC under the bus? I think anything they did as FIRST reaction is exactly correct (before they had time to think about it) i.e., "smells like something died in the trunk of her car". I just think Baez feels the less said the better and all the hoopla will die down and it is he who has counciled KC to turn down any jailhouse visits by her family. JMO though - I don't think he realizes how many people are still and will be interested in this case right up to the trial. And I really can't understand how CA and GA can sit behind her to support her when they HAVE TO KNOW she was the murderer. It will be very interesting to see what kind of defense they will go with - how can you get beyond the Anthony's taped words and videos? Always interested in finding the truth......

Update from "Today's News" thread:

Casey Anthony buys chips, water, candy with out-of-state donations
Casey Anthony currently has more than $480 in jail account.
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
9:22 AM EDT, April 3, 2009
<snipped>
Casey Anthony got a $100 money order from Ohio, $10 from California and $5 from Kansas.
She uses the account to buy food and other items from the jail's commissary. Her order Thursday totaled $29. It included ponytail holders, tortilla chips, bottled water, cocoa, strawberry pop tarts and M&M peanuts, according to jail records.

On Monday, more investigative material is expected to be made public by prosecutors. Baez already has the information but the documents will be released to the media under the state's public record law.

Article:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-040309,0,7870304.story

Also Visualisation pic:

Oh, and, has anybody seen this one?

caseyorlandojail.jpg

Also Visualisation pic:

Something is weird with this thread. It has shown new posts & the last post being from Hercule Poirot all day today....maybe even last night if I remember right. How can this be a new post at "10:06 Pm today" when I've been seeing it all day??? :crazy:

Please tell me who "speaks for Caylee?" Granted both parents had a very hard time with their daughter and probably wished she would go away; but, they wanted their granddaughter to stay, to love as they probably felt that they had failed with KC. There are many parents who fail today, not because they aren't good parents, but because they need to work to put food on the table (both parents) - which leaves precious little time to raise your child. So, they just kept looking the other way and not making her be responsible for her actions - hence a child who is always "pushing the limits..the buttons" to see how much they can get away with. Now, they are appearing in court to support KC. I have to say if it were me, I couldn't do it if I knew my daughter was guilty. Did they throw KC under the bus? I think anything they did as FIRST reaction is exactly correct (before they had time to think about it) i.e., "smells like something died in the trunk of her car". I just think Baez feels the less said the better and all the hoopla will die down and it is he who has counciled KC to turn down any jailhouse visits by her family. JMO though - I don't think he realizes how many people are still and will be interested in this case right up to the trial. And I really can't understand how CA and GA can sit behind her to support her when they HAVE TO KNOW she was the murderer. It will be very interesting to see what kind of defense they will go with - how can you get beyond the Anthony's taped words and videos? Always interested in finding the truth......

Sit here and wonder at what point they will stop standing for KC and start standing up for sweet Caylee. To me---when she took Caylee's life from her, would have done it for me. I figure it would take one of them going under the bus. LA won't take that---nor GA. Now I can't make up my mind about CA. She may crawl under the bus or she may lose it and scream at KC in the court room and call her a "murder"--that is if she can smell the rubber on the wheels. I can't see any of them doin the right thang--------unless it only serves themselves.

Something is weird with this thread. It has shown new posts & the last post being from Hercule Poirot all day today....maybe even last night if I remember right. How can this be a new post at "10:06 Pm today" when I've been seeing it all day??? :crazy:

I agree...something is wrong with the dates.

Casey Anthony buys chips, water, candy with out-of-state donations
Casey Anthony currently has more than $480 in jail account.

By Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer

Casey Anthony got a $100 money order from Ohio, $10 from California and $5 from Kansas.

As of Thursday, the mother charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter had $486 in her jail commissary account. So far, her father has deposited dough and strangers from throughout the county have sent money orders, according to jail records.

She uses the account to buy food and other items from the jail's commissary. Her order Thursday totaled $29. It included ponytail holders, tortilla chips, bottled water, cocoa, strawberry pop tarts and M&M peanuts, according to jail records.

At the Orange County Courthouse, her attorney, Jose Baez, plans to question more witnesses under oath today. The depositions are not open to the public.

Yeah in Idaho the company that has a contract with the Dept Of Corrections commisary takes full ad vantage of its 'captive 'market.Thier mark ups for items is really pretty outrageous.Especially considering that an inmate who has a prison job makes about $00.23 an hour.Not a sob sister for inmates believe me but I always thought taking such unfair advantage to profit from a bad situation was slimey.JMHO

..the mark up for the 'captive american' is pretty outrageous as well--$4 for a hot dog/$6 for a beer at a ball game ? *advertiser censored*$'s for a pair of trendy yoga pants ?

..people on the "outside" pay this.( and yes, 'the companies' are profitting--always have, always will ).

..people on the "inside" did pay the same when 'out'-----but now that she is in for murder------she should have learned by now to take advantage of ( free ) meal times, or perhaps should have thought ahead before murdering her 2 year old ( and how that might factor into her special extras from the commissary.)

I was shocked to learn that here in AZ a prisoner has to pay up to $200 a night while in jail. I think you can get a pretty nice hotel room for that price. However, one of the jails is a tent city and you can end up there too. In PHX they makes the men wear pink underwear. So I would think that would keep a few of the criminals on the straight and narrow. :)
Seriously , I never knew they could charge someone money to stay in jail. I think some of the things they show in TV are very far from the truth of the situation.

None of this is first hand knowledge, just what is purported on the news.

it's not that the prisoner has to pay per night--------having the prison in your town --pays the town--per prisoner---per year:

Town officials say there's little question that having a private prison in Marana has been a good financial investment for the town, but some analysts are now questioning whether private prisons, billed as a cost-saving measure to the state, are saving Arizona dollars.
Marana Town Council member Ed Honea remembers the Marana prison's approval coming with mixed emotions, though he supported it. He said he was attracted to the idea of a minimum-security prison with a limited intake of prisoners that didn't include violent criminals.
"At the time, the main thing we were looking at was the revenue sharing and providing jobs for people in our community," Honea said. "There was opposition, but it passed.
"A lot of people thought it would degrade the community by having a prison. But if you ask half the people in Marana, they have no idea where that facility is. It's just maintained a low profile and hasn't really been a problem."
The town receives about $245 per prisoner on an annual basis in state revenue sharing because inmates are counted as town residents in U.S. Census reports, said Roy Cuaron, Marana's finance director.
"That's a pretty good chunk of change," Honea said. "Dollars and cents, it's a great deal for us."

http://www.justicestrategies.org/node/63

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:
Weird to me.... I know in my own life... When I receive BAD NEWS ~
Or I am devastated I can NOT eat... sometimes.. it is even hard to
take a drink of water..or swallow.
*** NOW on the other hand..... when I am NERVOUS I usually
munch & eat and eat and just want to try to keep finding
a way to help my nervousness .........

L@@K @ KC !!!

Most times in times of Death and Loss... one LOOSES ONES
APPETITE ............

I'm just saying....:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:
IMOO

God Bless !
jjgram

No updates on any visitors or how she is entertaining herself with all this time on her hands? Sorry for the dull inquiry. I simply find it rather facinating how someone like KC could go from her lifestyle before to what it is now with hardly a blink and few complaints that I have heard about. I guess a socio can adapt to any situation to suit their own needs huh?

Casey Anthony buys chips, water, candy with out-of-state donations Casey Anthony currently has more than $480 in jail account.

By Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer

.....So far, her father has deposited dough and strangers from throughout the county have sent money orders, according to jail records.

It must be heartbreaking to a parent to have all these hopes and dreams for your kids.....you provide a roof over their heads, food on the table, vacations, pizza and movie nights, spoil their kids....you want to support them in their endeavors when they need the help and advise. I guess this is the only happiness he can give her and himself now. As a parent, this has got to hurt....putting money into a jail account rather than paying for that college book or laptop they might need. I would have been mad as you-know-what to have had this kind of satisfaction stolen from me. My freedom is priceless. What an existence this must be to look forward to for the rest of your life. Commissary food. Lucky girl.

Wonder if the peeps (other than GA) are still putting money into her account. Would go look but I have never figured out how to find that info. If anybody can then TIA:blowkiss:

im curious also....anyone able to update her visitor logs, and spending habits? :)

Wonder if the peeps (other than GA) are still putting money into her account. Would go look but I have never figured out how to find that info. If anybody can then TIA:blowkiss:

I'm with you. I would love to know if people are still sending her money for all of the junk she buys. I hope it has stopped. Makes me feel like she is getting rewarded for killing Caylee when people send her money. She doesn't deserve a darn dime.

God...if nothing else, she must be going nuts not having any Taco Bell....AND, to know she NEVER will again!! Unless of course she makes it her final meal on Death Row....LOL

Although, maybe I'm wrong, and her parents can bring her in food, etc, on visits....IF they actually went. Can people bring "stuff" in to "regular" prisoners AFTER they're convicted...or just commissary items? Personal TV's?

PS....I've been wondering the same things about visitors/commissary orders.

It must be heartbreaking to a parent to have all these hopes and dreams for your kids.....you provide a roof over their heads, food on the table, vacations, pizza and movie nights, spoil their kids....you want to support them in their endeavors when they need the help and advise. I guess this is the only happiness he can give her and himself now. As a parent, this has got to hurt....putting money into a jail account rather than paying for that college book or laptop they might need. I would have been mad as you-know-what to have had this kind of satisfaction stolen from me. My freedom is priceless. What an existence this must be to look forward to for the rest of your life. Commissary food. Lucky girl.

George's pain comes from a different place. His pain isn't in what he can or can't give to his daughter, his pain is in facing the loss of his precious granddaughter. Knowing that her tiny little face was covered in duct tape, knowing that her air ways were covered, knowing who ever did this, topped it off with a heart sticker that came from a sheet of stickers found in his daughters room. Knowing that his little granddaughter who never caused anyone a moments grief, a beautiful baby who made clouds disappear with just her presence. His special little granddaughter who made him feel good about himself with her smile, who wanted nothing more from him than his love that he gave to her freely. He watched cartoons with her, he sang songs with her, they delighted in just spending time together, going for a walk around the block. Having a tea party with her favorite toys. All this has been taken from George in such a cruel way he isn't sure he will ever feel alive again. He isn't sure he wants to feel alive again.

I kinda think George had given up on KC a few years ago. There was no need for college because KC hasn't graduated from high school. George told the LEO's he had been questioning her employment for a couple years. And he was aware of KC taking money from anyone and everyone, including her own baby daughter's piggy bank. Her grandfathers hospital account and every cent she could squeeze out of Cindy. So many things for a father to take pride in, where could he start?

Personally I believe the money he is putting in her acct is to soothe his guilty conscience. He was the one who was always on her back, he was the one who didn't believe her lies. He was the one who wanted to keep confronting her. He is the one who feels guilty, he only has one way of facing his own guilt, his own lacking as a parent, his own misdeeds as a father and a husband. His own guilt in causing the loss of his granddaughter.

All he has is his guilt and his wife who refuses to see the situation for what it is. So now he backs his wife as she backs their daughter. She loves her daughter enough to continue to believe in her innocence long past any rational thinking. To believe her child is wrongly accused and fighting for her very life, long after any sane person could believe her. To know her lies don't add up but believe there must be a reason for them, a reason she long ago stopped trying to figure out. Every night when they go to bed and lay there, alone in the dark, alone with their thoughts, their fears and the what ifs.

What if their daughter murdered her child? What if she hadn't been brought home that night? What if she has friends on the outside, she is working with? What if KC was planning on killing G&C? What if she was set up? What if Caylee really was kidnapped? What if KC pizzed off the wrong people and Caylee paid for it with her life? What if KC is found guilty? more important, what if she is found innocent?

KC isn't eating commissary food, KC is eating prison food. Commissary food is about 10 clicks up the ladder from prison food. The menu was printed in the first thread. KC gets a piece of fruit or a green salad about 5 times a week. Other than that everything she gets comes out of a can or a wrapper. She gets a couple pieces of white bread. Processed meat or cheese. Canned veggies or canned fruit, for big time excitement and some variety she gets green jello. She gets mystery meat and gravy and potatoes. The freshest thing on her menu is Vit D milk and juice. I've never seen so much starch on a menu. Homeless shelters serve better food than the FL prison system. Anything KC buys from the commissary is an attempt on her part to self comfort. Cause she sure isn't getting any off her food tray.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth
Back