Casey's Life in Jail, Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This year KC has spent more money on snacks than I paid for my daughter's college meal plan $2,200 per year.

No more snacks for Casey Anthony
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-casey-anthony-poor-101409,0,5978686.story

Anthony, 23, wiped out her jail account on Oct. 8 when she purchased $30.29 worth of bottled water, three cans of jalapeno cheese dip, one can of cheese spread, ear buds and pony tail holders.

She also ordered chili with beanshot and spicy chips and hot peanuts, but they were denied because of insufficient funds.

Despite the deficit in her account, the jail has continued posting a daily $1.50 subsistence fee. Inmates are charged this fee to offset the cost of keeping them in jail.

So, knowing that the $1.50 a day would continue to be charged to her account, instead of leaving the money people have sent in her account to cover it, she instead used the money for snacks and goodies.

Surprise, surprise.

No more snacks for Casey Anthony
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-casey-anthony-poor-101409,0,5978686.story

Anthony, 23, wiped out her jail account on Oct. 8 when she purchased $30.29 worth of bottled water, three cans of jalapeno cheese dip, one can of cheese spread, ear buds and pony tail holders.

*snipped to point*

I think she should have saved a bit back for Milk of Magnesia...that's a lot of cheese when you're not really getting any exercise. Irregularity's not good for the soul.

lol part of her last order was denied due to insufficient funds. all time low for her? i think so.

sweet sweet karma.

Aww, is poor mommy and daddy not sharing their blood money anymore? I seriously laughed out loud when I read that headline.

Also, how do you owe the jail? They don't seem like ones who would let you go over. If she didn't have the $8 plus change, why did they give her ear plugs and whatnots. Let her listen to the yelling and banging noises in jail.

Now that this info has been made public I guess the donations will come pouring in now. I wish we could see an itemized list of how often funds have been put in or at least the last time funds were put in her acount.

One more thing... I'm glad she's flat broke. There was a point where she actually had more money in her commisionary (sp?) acct.. than I did in my bank account. And I'm an honest law-abiding citizen.

She hasn't even gone to trial and she's already been forgotten. Soon she'll fade away, never to be thought of again. Boo-yah!

Tracy Mc to the rescue. George...your little girl is hungry better get busy.:furious:

Was that ever verified that Tracy was sending her funds? Or was it just a rumor?

If true, for shame. How about donate to the homeless shelters, or pet shelters.
What a waste

I'm sure she's already screamed at Baez about her account. I'm very surprised to see she has a negative balance. I thought for sure there was at least one greasy-headed teenager with acne (to match her bacne) sending money to Casey in exchange for a nasty autographed photo or two.

So, knowing that the $1.50 a day would continue to be charged to her account, instead of leaving the money people have sent in her account to cover it, she instead used the money for snacks and goodies.

Surprise, surprise.[/QUOTE]

Well she knows she isn't going to get evicted for now paying and she hasn't always been concerned with her finances. If she can steal from friends and family, why would she draw the line at the state who has the audacity to call her on her lies? She could care less how in the negative she is. The more, the better for her. She has to get even with someone for causing all of this!

I'm sure she's already screamed at Baez about her account. I'm very surprised to see she has a negative balance. I thought for sure there was at least one greasy-headed teenager with acne (to match her bacne) sending money to Casey in exchange for a nasty autographed photo or two.

Maybe that's how Baez and Lyon are gonna get KC to cop a plea!!:waitasec:
Break her down by taking away her snacks!!
Can't you see it now?
PLEASE JOSE PLEASE!!
pjrsad_8YFCB8.gif
I'LL DO ANYTHING-PLEASE LET ME HAVE MY CHEESE DIP AND HOT CHIPS!!

She's sure eating a lot of junk food. The only thing left in her life is snacks.

Hmm I replied but it didn't show up so let me try this one more time.
ZsaZsa, thanks for the info! I will poke around Blinks site later when I've got the time. I'm not sure I understand the e-mail part you are talking about however. It's like one of those... my grandmothers cousins uncles neighbors little brother said this and that.. hehe. I always get lost on those types of things.

O/T essies, I love those pics of Caylee with the little blocks saying her name. Very cute. I also like that pic of Kathi B. She looks so pretty there.

bump

The Orlando Sentinel has Casey's Commissary stats. It's no wonder she's growing and her back is such a mess! QB, thanks for the link!

"$2,605.26
Deposits in Casey Anthony's bank account.

•Commissary purchases: $2,229.47.

•Current balance: -$7.45.

Types of Anthony's favorite jail snacks:

•Chocolate-chip granola bars (118 bars).

•Jalapeño dip (58 cans).

•Hot peanuts (43 bags).

•Spicy Cajun chips (41 bags).

•Skittles (39 bags).

•Beef jerky (34 sticks)."

full article:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/serv...ey-anthony-anniversary-101409,0,5235640.story

I get heartburn just reading this. I hope she got Tums from the commissary, too. ~burp~

Respectfully snipped:
One more thing... I'm glad she's flat broke. There was a point where she actually had more money in her commisionary (sp?) acct.. than I did in my bank account. And I'm an honest law-abiding citizen.

How ironic is that? KC hasn't worked in the past couple of years and she finds a way to pilfer from her friends and family to support her selfish need to party, then she murders her baby and voila, she's in jail and getting subsidized by strange folks (including her family) to the tune of THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS? You can't write fiction this unbelievable.

Happy Thanksgiving north of the 49th means no more Jalapeno Dip or ear buds for KC. Grinning from ear to ear as I catch up on the last week. Thanks Angel Who Cares for keeping me up to date!!!!

*snipped to point*

I think she should have saved a bit back for Milk of Magnesia...that's a lot of cheese when you're not really getting any exercise. Irregularity's not good for the soul.

She'd need to have a soul for that to be a concern.:angel:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back