Casey's Life in Jail, Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
people in lock up usually gain a lot of weight while in there cuz of all the commisary snacks and lack of excercise. looks like casey is headed right there!

Maybe they can bring this up on Friday....current "bad deeds" as now she is stealing from the jail!!!!!
Her thefts just keep adding up , don't they?

I am confused about one thing, though. How the heck do you go through 58 cans of jalapeno dip when you've only gone through 41 bags of chips??? Maybe she was dipping her beef sticks in it.

o_O

Maybe that's how Baez and Lyon are gonna get KC to cop a plea!!:waitasec:
Break her down by taking away her snacks!!
Can't you see it now?
PLEASE JOSE PLEASE!!
pjrsad_8YFCB8.gif
I'LL DO ANYTHING-PLEASE LET ME HAVE MY CHEESE DIP AND HOT CHIPS!!

I have to wonder "why" the A family would allow her account to dwindle down. They publicly declare their support and her innocence, yet do not fork over a few bucks for chips? My thought is this....either she is refusing their donations to set up the "bus rolling" later (See, they never sent me money.), or they are trying to get her to plea by not making life easy. Strange.

ROTFLMAO! I can just see her accepting all that dip and then it (her face) dropping when the chips are denied because she has no more money. HA!

I hope she has to stare at that lonely dip all week at least before the rescue team comes in and saves her from eating like a "common prisoner."
But knowing her she'll probably just eat it straight out of the can.
I hear shes barfing it all up anyway, but by the looks of things lately, maybe they stopped her from her bulimic ways.:dance:

Maybe this has already been asked and answered, but, has KC's grandma Shirley sent any money to KC in jail? Or has CA's brother sent any money?

I'm all warm and tingly inside knowing Casey is out of money to buy her precious snacks.

Now that this info has been made public I guess the donations will come pouring in now. I wish we could see an itemized list of how often funds have been put in or at least the last time funds were put in her acount.

I'm sure she's already screamed at Baez about her account. I'm very surprised to see she has a negative balance. I thought for sure there was at least one greasy-headed teenager with acne (to match her bacne) sending money to Casey in exchange for a nasty autographed photo or two.

I have to wonder "why" the A family would allow her account to dwindle down. They publicly declare their support and her innocence, yet do not fork over a few bucks for chips? My thought is this....either she is refusing their donations to set up the "bus rolling" later (See, they never sent me money.), or they are trying to get her to plea by not making life easy. Strange.

I have to wonder how and why this ended up in the news today. Possibly a Baez strategic leak? Guess since it's the year anniversary of her indictment anything is possible. Either way, seems like someone is trying to garner more unnecessary sympathy for this waste of space ( really, beef jerky is too good for her). It is obvious that either Baez or the A's could put money in there. Wonder if they aren't so a story like this would hit the news and drum up sympathy for her?

I have to wonder how and why this ended up in the news today. Possibly a Baez strategic leak? Guess since it's the year anniversary of her indictment anything is possible. Either way, seems like someone is trying to garner more unnecessary sympathy for this waste of space ( really, beef jerky is too good for her). It is obvious that either Baez or the A's could put money in there. Wonder if they aren't so a story like this would hit the news and drum up sympathy for her?

You could be right - although it would be hard for anyone to be sympathetic to the fact she's gone through over two thousand dollars of junk food. It all sounds like she is a bottomless pit.

Instead of indicating the amount of bags of snacks she bought, I wish someone had converted it into how many pounds or square footage of food it represented. Somebody at wftv needs to take a picture of the mound of garbage this actually represents.

I think it's a well-orchestrated publicity stunt. It's a good thing for her she's not in general pop - her fellow inmates who have zero balances certainly can't be happy with the special treatment she gets - their zero balance accounts don't get equal publicity.

I think it's a well-orchestrated publicity stunt. It's a good thing for her she's not in general pop - her fellow inmates who have zero balances certainly can't be happy with the special treatment she gets - their zero balance accounts don't get equal publicity.

or donations :furious:

You could be right - although it would be hard for anyone to be sympathetic to the fact she's gone through over two thousand dollars of junk food. It all sounds like she is a bottomless pit.

Instead of indicating the amount of bags of snacks she bought, I wish someone had converted it into how many pounds or square footage of food it represented. Somebody at wftv needs to take a picture of the mound of garbage this actually represents.
bbm

Sometimes the "thanks" button just isn't enough.

I'd like to send your suggestion to all the media outlets in Orlando. :woohoo:

I would e-mail them, especially Kathi B. if my connection wasn't so crappy right now. They did the pizza test so I'm sure they would do this. Any takers?

Val, your post made me laugh out loud. Only you would notice the 58 cans but only 41 bags of chips. Geesh, I love my junk food as much as the next person, but KC just grosses me out that much more. Maybe she'll die from a heart attack and clogged arteries before trial, and save the FL taxpayers money.

P.S I very much doubt Gma Shirley would ever send her twit of a granddaughter money, especially after KC stole from her twice. She didn't even want her around when KC "volunteered" to clean her house (or probably her purse again) to make up for stealing.

You know what would be roll on the floor, laugh out loud, stomach cramp inducing, pee your pants hilarious?????? People donating to OTHER inmate accounts in KC's name. SHe would likely get notice of the donations made on her behalf, and could sit and pout about someone else eating her "beef jerky"! LOVES IT!!!!

Go for it guys! And the article says these were just her "favorites", so there is probably plenty of items on there that don't quite reach the stellar numbers of how many cans of jalapeno cheese dip or whatever she purchased.

You'd think that CA could at least donate the water - she got plenty from the TES search it would appear...it's probably another little one of her little effyou moments when she drinks on camera.

You know what would be roll on the floor, laugh out loud, stomach cramp inducing, pee your pants hilarious?????? People donating to OTHER inmate accounts in KC's name. SHe would likely get notice of the donations made on her behalf, and could sit and pout about someone else eating her "beef jerky"! LOVES IT!!!!

Actually, I've thought of donating but it wouldn't be in her name. I'm worried somebody might think it was actually her own generosity. They may not know our girl the way we do...

I sometimes wonder what people might do for a tub of cocoa butter and a boatload of cheese puffs...(snap out of it, cecy! your mind is wandering). Well nothing illegal...

As her lawyer, would Baez be allowed to donate to Casey's commissary account? I would have thought that might be some kind of ethics violation for him to do that?

I'm very surprised if GA really hasn't put any more money in Casey's account. I mean, seriously wow.

I wonder how big or small those bags of chips are. Maybe they're large, which would account for the disparity in the chips-to-dip ratio. :angel:

... while i am NO fan of casey, i find all the bashing, pseudo-hilarious, stone-throwing, sarcastic, snide, cutesy, snarky, ha-ha it's soo funny "comments" re. ca's possible bruises/'backne'/junk-food-induced skin/looks to be more than a little bit sickening. is this cr*p the REAL reason why most of us post?? if so, God help us all. WWJD? well, one thing i feel quite cerain about is-- He would NOT be making a comedy out of a truly tragic crime/situation; and keep the bs re. 'we all need comic relief', please.... many of the posts make me wanna puke. jmo, moo, etc...:twocents:

If I were to guess KC has to be irate that the A's haven't filled up her account. Didn't they just make another 6 figure media deal. Remember how mad she was about CA's cameo, well no money from her parents has to be making her livid. The A's have forgotten about the girls (caylee & KC) and are living Bella Vita with Caylee's blood money.:furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back