Casey's Life in Jail, Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That explains who ate all the velveeta at Tony's house. Someone loves their cheese!

how many packs of empty velveeta in her trunk?

... while i am NO fan of casey, i find all the bashing, pseudo-hilarious, stone-throwing, sarcastic, snide, cutesy, snarky, ha-ha it's soo funny "comments" re. ca's possible bruises/'backne'/junk-food-induced skin/looks to be more than a little bit sickening. is this cr*p the REAL reason why most of us post?? if so, God help us all. WWJD? well, one thing i feel quite cerain about is-- He would NOT be making a comedy out of a truly tragic crime/situation; and keep the bs re. 'we all need comic relief', please.... many of the posts make me wanna puke. jmo, moo, etc...:twocents:

I have NEVER seen anyone here make a comedy out of the "truly tragic crime/situation" that befell Caylee! In fact, it takes an intolerable toll on our senses to wade through the horrific details (that we have learned of to date- with more to come) of what happened to an innocent child who apparently was the only light in a house full of darkness!
It is perfectly natural that some of us find some karmic humor in KC's possible junk food induced skin issues!! We have been subject to KC's narcissitic ramblings while Caylee was left rotting around the corner from her. Where was the respect and concern that was due her baby-while KC was talking about Howard Stern and her bra size and JB "hitting it"? Apparently, while KC was making dinner and playing the sunglass game with RD-she forgot about WWJD!:furious:
Seriously, there are much bigger issues here than worrying about a momentary stop to see and comment on how ironically karma (God, the universe, insert your particular belief here) is working on one who cared only for her "la bella vita" and nothing for her little Sunshine!! The majority of threads here are devoted to serious sleuthing and many people have spent countless hours to make sure Caylee gets her justice and I'm very proud of them for their efforts!! :angel: You guys ROCK!!:blushing:
MOO!!:twocents:
long_rose_3_2.gif
RIP CAYLEE MARIE
long_rose_3_2.gif

Well why hasn't mommy and daddy put money in Casey's jail account out of the blood money they just got paid by CBS? I hope Casey hears on her radio in her cell how mommy and daddy are cashing in while she has no money in her account, bet that would make her go into a rage fit, probably like Caylee had to witness when she killed the poor baby.

Well why hasn't mommy and daddy put money in Casey's jail account out of the blood money they just got paid by CBS? I hope Casey hears on her radio in her cell how mommy and daddy are cashing in while she has no money in her account, bet that would make her go into a rage fit, probably like Caylee had to witness when she killed the poor baby.

perhaps tomorrow she should acknowledge them while leaving....don't leave ca hanging on for a glimpse of her golden child....:croc::furious::loser:

It's very refreshing to see that Casey's commissary account has dwindled into the negative range, it's a slight indicator that her "popularity" is decreasing, even if only slightly. I look forward to the day when the media attention is gone and Casey realizes that the world has moved on.

Excellent point -- thanks for making it!!

Tracy Mc to the rescue. George...your little girl is hungry better get busy.:furious:

Better get a real job -- hopefully those donations and media funds will be drying up. (And maybe they already are!)

No more snacks for Casey Anthony
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-casey-anthony-poor-101409,0,5978686.story

Anthony, 23, wiped out her jail account on Oct. 8 when she purchased $30.29 worth of bottled water, three cans of jalapeno cheese dip, one can of cheese spread, ear buds and pony tail holders.

She also ordered chili with beanshot and spicy chips and hot peanuts, but they were denied because of insufficient funds.

Despite the deficit in her account, the jail has continued posting a daily $1.50 subsistence fee. Inmates are charged this fee to offset the cost of keeping them in jail.

So, knowing that the $1.50 a day would continue to be charged to her account, instead of leaving the money people have sent in her account to cover it, she instead used the money for snacks and goodies.

Surprise, surprise.

I had to snicker that she got 3 cans of dip, a can of cheese spread and no chips! hahahaha

Was that ever verified that Tracy was sending her funds? Or was it just a rumor?

If true, for shame. How about donate to the homeless shelters, or pet shelters.
What a waste

Or TES that spent so much on searching for Caylee? Or NCMEC? Or any other legitimate agency that helps children?

I had to snicker that she got 3 cans of dip, a can of cheese spread and no chips! hahahaha

Those are the ingredients for the poultice she'll slather all over her bacne.

Homeopathic jail cell remedy, sure fire cure!

$50 minus $10.45 deficit = $39.55

30 days @ $1.50/day = $45.00

Avg KC spends on each commisary order (weekly?) = $35.00

Need more money, George.

KC better make sure to smile and wave at Mom and Dad tomorrow at the court hearing!!:seeya:

... while i am NO fan of casey, i find all the bashing, pseudo-hilarious, stone-throwing, sarcastic, snide, cutesy, snarky, ha-ha it's soo funny "comments" re. ca's possible bruises/'backne'/junk-food-induced skin/looks to be more than a little bit sickening. is this cr*p the REAL reason why most of us post?? if so, God help us all. WWJD? well, one thing i feel quite cerain about is-- He would NOT be making a comedy out of a truly tragic crime/situation; and keep the bs re. 'we all need comic relief', please.... many of the posts make me wanna puke. jmo, moo, etc...:twocents:

JMO and all but seems like the title of this thread pretty much indicates the content. Most of us pass by threads that are not of interest. Just a suggestion.

Wow! Only $50 and they got all that blood money from CBS. I would love to see the look on Caseys face and the fit she throws when she finds out that's all they deposited in her account.

I think a lot of us want her to feel bad for her dead child or feel bad for the lies she tells or feel bad for the people she hurt, but since that has not happend, we make her feel bad by doing the only thing that works. We comment on her looks. As awful as it may seem, a part of me simply does not want her to be happy with herself. It is not exactly an eye for an eye but perhaps maybe an eyelash for an eye. Puke if you must. I certainly want to everytime I look at the duct tape.

This soooo has to really be burning CA!

Not only does she still have to continue to give money to her lying, stealing daughter (gotta make it look like they are a loving family) but, she also has to pay for her daughter to be locked up by LE.

And we all know how much CA loves her money and hates LE.

IMO, she really believes that she deserves all this money she is now getting and she must resent Casey even more that she has to share it with her.

I think that it was GA who was regularly putting the $100 a month or whatever money he had into Casey's account until he ran out.

Now CA is controlling all the new found wealth and is getting back at Casey for her shunning CA at the hearings.

She is doling out the money yes but, in little bits and pieces (the money order was made out to CA) to get even with Casey.

And GA is having to earn his free ride by being her personal errand boy (we all know how much they love to have personal assistants)

Control, control, control

The sick family dynamics will never stop.

This soooo has to really be burning CA!

Not only does she still have to continue to give money to her lying, stealing daughter (gotta make it look like they are a loving family) but, she also has to pay for her daughter to be locked up by LE.

And we all know how much CA loves her money and hates LE.

IMO, she really believes that she deserves all this money she is now getting and she must resent Casey even more that she has to share it with her.

I think that it was GA who was regularly putting the $100 a month or whatever money he had into Casey's account until he ran out.

Now CA is controlling all the new found wealth and is getting back at Casey for her shunning CA at the hearings.

She is doling out the money yes but, in little bits and pieces (the money order was made out to CA) to get even with Casey.

And GA is having to earn his free ride by being her personal errand boy (we all know how much they love to have personal assistants)

Control, control, control

The sick family dynamics will never stop.

Spot On!! George was wrong-KC isn't the CEO!! Cindy is the CEO!! :loser:

Maybe I'm nuts....BUT, IMO, if a child of mine were in jail and IF I believed them totally, without reservation....AND I kept professing their innocence...in front of the whole world....to the media....to talk show hosts, etc.,
I'd find a way to hook up one of my credit cards to keep $$ in my childs account, or any other method to do that, so something such as THIS wouldn't happen....

Of course, the operative word here is IF....either the A's are worried about KC's weight/skin disorder and don't want her to be eating junk food.....OR, perhaps things speak for themselves??? Maybe they're growing tired of "supporting" their daughter...both monitarily AND verbally.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back