DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
$50 minus $10.45 deficit = $39.55

30 days @ $1.50/day = $45.00

Avg KC spends on each commisary order (weekly?) = $35.00

Need more money, George.

$2,000 a year. OUCH!

Wonder how long that will last. Her family isn't working, but living off of.. aghm.. ???? Yet they are donating some funds and strangers are donating funds.. AT some point, that will dry up to a drip.

Sounds like this is the first time she ran out of many and she got denied. GA wouldn't have known to put money in her account, if the news hadn't reported the lack of funds. Even then, he just put that little amount in. Covered her debt owed.. and the rest will be gone within a week.

Wonder if they are thinking that with the news article being run, that folks will rush to donate to her account like last time.

Anybody know if anymore money has been deposited by GA/CA? They gave their precious wonderful darling daughter a whole $50 then headed off for their cruise. Wonder if they will have JB sneak photos of their cruise in to Casey along with a lettter saying thanks for making this all possible. Would love to see Caseys reaction to those photos!

i agree, $200 a month is a lot, most people don't even get that. food on comissary is cheap to begin with, i think the problem is that casey doesn't know how to budget her money.

No she does not..it appears someone either handed her money or she stole from them, take your pick. I wish they would have video'd her reaction to seeing her parents and bro cruising it up in the Bahamas. I bet that would be worth watching.

No she does not..it appears someone either handed her money or she stole from them, take your pick. I wish they would have video'd her reaction to seeing her parents and bro cruising it up in the Bahamas. I bet that would be worth watching.

I would pay to see her reaction to those pictures! Wait, I better not say that, I might give GA/CA/JB a pay perview ideal, anything for $$$$$

I would pay to see her reaction to those pictures! Wait, I better not say that, I might give GA/CA/JB a pay perview ideal, anything for $$$$$

No, they got a tip that Zanny was now working on the beach in the Bahamas braiding hair and making straw bags...it's going to be the next exclusive. LOL...

KC's really gonna be steamed if CA & GA get $25K from Bubba The Love Sponge & all she gets is another $50. :)

http://www.prlog.org/10384218-bubba-the-love-sponge-offers-25000-to-parents-of-casey-anthony.html

As tempting as $25K must be-the A's will never go on Bubba's show! Bubba is a shock jock and there is no way G&C or BC can control him like LK on LKL! I don't listen to him on a regular basis but, when flipping channels I sometimes catch his show. He firmly believes KC did it! One morning I heard him suggesting that JB wanted a change of venue because his show is heard in Orlando and has many listeners there!
However, as crude as Bubba can be-that would be one interview I would love to hear!! :blushing: That interview would be equivalent to a WWE cage match!!:crazy:

Casey Anthony's parents offered $25K to go on shock jock Bubba the Love Sponge show

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...0,751814.story

My clients are not selling interviews to people," Conway said, according to the Sentinel

Oh that's right Brad-George and Cindy just sell photos!!:furious:

Casey Anthony's parents offered $25K to go on shock jock Bubba the Love Sponge show

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...0,751814.story

My clients are not selling interviews to people," Conway said, according to the Sentinel

Oh that's right Brad-George and Cindy just sell photos!!:furious:

That's right photos that lead to and are used in an interview. Maybe Bubba should try the "I'll buy some pics off of you for $25,000 routine"...it may just work out for him.

So what was "48 hours"?

A controlled, manipulated puff piece courtesy of CBS and Jim Lichtenstein!:furious:
ETA: 48 Hours was also a PAYCHECK!!:banghead:

So does anyone know how to find out the balance on KCs jail account? Just curious if GA and CA has deposited anymore money in her account after their cruise. I sure hope KC found out about the cruise.

Anybody know if anymore money has been deposited by GA/CA? They gave their precious wonderful darling daughter a whole $50 then headed off for their cruise. Wonder if they will have JB sneak photos of their cruise in to Casey along with a lettter saying thanks for making this all possible. Would love to see Caseys reaction to those photos!

Well it'd be even better if they were seen eating chili. I hope she never has a bowl of chili again in her pathetic life. She is just sooooo wrong taking that beautiful little girl from this world; wait till she meets her maker. You know the sad thing is, I think if Caylee could look down and see all this from heaven, and if she could talk, she'd say, I don't want to see my mom get the death penalty because I still love her. That's what baby love is made of. Casey is what monsters are made out of.

So does anyone know how to find out the balance on KCs jail account? Just curious if GA and CA has deposited anymore money in her account after their cruise. I sure hope KC found out about the cruise.

Hi truckengirl. I myself don't know how to access that information, but I can tell you this: Someone will be along shortly that will know, and before you know it we will have the latest deposits and debits from her account, as well as the visitor's log.

There are some awesome folks here at WS.

:rings:

Recently (in the last 2 weeks or so), there was a story that her account had a zero balance, and her latest order was refused.

<Happy Dance! Happy Dance!>

However, George deposited another $50 in it, so she's good to go . . .

Blaise

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back