Casey's Life in Jail, Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just think how much money a year George and Cindy are saving with Casey locked up in jail.

She's no longer borrowing and stealing money from them. I'd bet even the electric and food bills have gone down. Along with saving money on gaseline, car insurance and maintenance.

Exactly! They save money, they're free from the daily frustrations and battles with KC, and they get to reinvent themselves. They're now the proud parents of "The Mother of the Year". :sick:

I don't think it bothers KC one bit to sit in a cell by herself and have no visitors. I believe KC thinks she is her best company.
I think KC's use of the word nanny is to try to elevate herself to whoever as a financially stable person. There is just no way an unemployed person could afford the services of a true nanny.
You're right, she couldn't afford a real nanny.

But now she has somehow has high-priced attorneys. A whole team of them.

I'm sure that's a comfort to her over-inflated ego.

Yep, You're right GA certainly did. I haven't heard anything since then either though.

Me thinks KC is a little upset that her parents spent cash on a trip and only gave her $50. LOL! It's kind of interesting to me how they play advocate for her in the media but haven't seen her nor are they depositing large amounts of money for her in her account.

They're bidding her good riddance as they hop aboard the money train....er, money cruise.

You're right, she couldn't afford a real nanny.

But now she has somehow has high-priced attorneys. A whole team of them.

I'm sure that's a comfort to her over-inflated ego.

BBM

I wonder if we will ever learn how she is paying for them. Didn't she give JB photos to sell?

Just think how much money a year George and Cindy are saving with Casey locked up in jail.

She's no longer borrowing and stealing money from them. I'd bet even the electric and food bills have gone down. Along with saving money on gaseline, car insurance and maintenance.

Yeah, except for the fact that Cindy has had to purchase lots of "high class" clothes, jewelry, hair-dos, bikinis, tats, etc. for all her courtroom appearances and media spots! :crazy: At least she is saving on George's clothing...he just wears shorts and sandels to court. :rolleyes:

I'm wondering if Casey gets ANY visitors these days....

Can you imagine! No cell phone, no texting, no internet, no NOTHIN'...

Just a AM/FM transitor radio

How does she do it?

I don't think it bothers KC one bit to sit in a cell by herself and have no visitors. I believe KC thinks she is her best company.
I think KC's use of the word nanny is to try to elevate herself to whoever as a financially stable person. There is just no way an unemployed person could afford the services of a true nanny.

ITA, and it's so telling that she was very specifically calling it "the nanny", which has very specific connotations- ie., a live-in helper, rather than the regular ol' "babysitter" us boring people with jobs and rent get. She really was trying to create an illusion, maybe not just to everyone else, maybe to herself, too. What really got me was when she told that one guy she was paying the nanny like 400 bucks a week- that's more than an awful lot of full-time workers make, and if any one of my friends told me that I would just be... floored.

Hate to go here, but don't forget that they also fed and clothed Caylee and got her pull ups. No way could Casey afford her, she had no income. Pull ups alone can get costly each month, if she's still wetting them and not yet potty trained.

I just listened to the Chris S. interview with Yuri, I hadn't heard it before. He says Casey tried to call him a few times when she was first in jail, he asked his folks what to do they said do not take the calls, so he didn't. He turned over all the information he had to LE straight away. Good for him.

Who was paying for the "nanny"? Casey or Cindy?

Nobody. There was no nanny. Just KC's out loud pipe dreams that she hoped would keep her out of jail.

I'm wondering if Casey gets ANY visitors these days....

Can you imagine! No cell phone, no texting, no internet, no NOTHIN'...

Just a AM/FM transitor radio

How does she do it?

I cannot imagine, Google search withdrawal. Although she does get to Google when JB comes to visit -- which I should imagine is very seldom nowadays. The honeymoon is over and JB has soured on KC. The crush melted.

I cannot imagine, Google search withdrawal. Although she does get to Google when JB comes to visit -- which I should imagine is very seldom nowadays. The honeymoon is over and JB has soured on KC. The crush melted.

He saw KC's most recent photo op and that just killed the mood....sorry, low blow to a baby killer, that was naughty of me!

No more Lady and The Tramp spaghetti licorice bonding?

I just listened to the Chris S. interview with Yuri, I hadn't heard it before. He says Casey tried to call him a few times when she was first in jail, he asked his folks what to do they said do not take the calls, so he didn't. He turned over all the information he had to LE straight away. Good for him.

I agree and commend these young men for not answering her calls, but one does have to wonder what conversations would have taken place had CS or TL answered the phone.

I think it would have been more proof of her mindset that night though... that she didn't care where Caylee was (she knew she was already dead) and only cared about getting Tony's number after getting arrested on an effin whim.

As for seeing her latest commissary purchases, visitors, etc..Has anyone contacted the local media outlets to request it? Maybe MusikMan knows how to go upon getting that info?

I agree and commend these young men for not answering her calls, but one does have to wonder what conversations would have taken place had CS or TL answered the phone.

I think it would have been more proof of her mindset that night though... that she didn't care where Caylee was (she knew she was already dead) and only cared about getting Tony's number after getting arrested on an effin whim.

As for seeing her latest commissary purchases, visitors, etc..Has anyone contacted the local media outlets to request it? Maybe MusikMan knows how to go upon getting that info?

Think Amber Frey, sometimes the phone calls are very enlightening....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya
Back