Casey's Life in Jail, Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I should have written, "Who was paying for the IMAGINARY nanny?"

Casey with her imaginary job? I don't recall Cindy ever saying that she paid for a nanny and I do believe that is something she would say over and over again if she did in fact give Casey money for a "nanny". Then Cindy could say that she always believed in the nanny because she had paid for her. It's to bad that Cindy didn't let George confront Casey with the truth (about her lack of a job) when he wanted to. If George had put his foot down about that and her other lies then perhaps we would not be discussing this case because Caylee could still be alive. I have often wondered if that thought ever crosses George's mind. That he possibly could have prevented all of this if only Cindy would have let him be a father.

Casey with her imaginary job? I don't recall Cindy ever saying that she paid for a nanny and I do believe that is something she would say over and over again if she did in fact give Casey money for a "nanny". Then Cindy could say that she always believed in the nanny because she had paid for her. It's to bad that Cindy didn't let George confront Casey with the truth (about her lack of a job) when he wanted to. If George had put his foot down about that and her other lies then perhaps we would not be discussing this case because Caylee could still be alive. I have often wondered if that thought ever crosses George's mind. That he possibly could have prevented all of this if only Cindy would have let him be a father.

I believe it's in the Michelle M interview, where she says GA talks about the "what if's" at one of the prayer vigils. He stated something like, what if we had got custody... Would this had happened?

Things like that.

Her interview is a really good read. IMO

BBM
I agree.
Cindy would have added that in her July 3rd MySpace post along with how she fed and clothed and paid the medical bills for Caylee...

I just listened to the Chris S. interview with Yuri, I hadn't heard it before. He says Casey tried to call him a few times when she was first in jail, he asked his folks what to do they said do not take the calls, so he didn't. He turned over all the information he had to LE straight away. Good for him.

Yup, his parents were spot on when they advised him not to return her calls...
And it makes me curious WHY Casey tried to call him as well :waitasec:

Did Casey ever try to call any of her female friends from jai?.. or did she only try to call the males in her so called life?.

Who was paying for the "nanny"? Casey or Cindy?

The story about how the Invisa-Nanny was being paid differed depending on who Casey spoke with or was trying to impress.

Zanny babysat for free. She was well off and didn't need the money.
Jeff H (father of invisa child friend Zach) paid for both Zach and Caylee.
Casey paid Zanny a lot because she was worth it and needed the money.

I still would like an update on how much money is in her jail account. The last we heard was before the cruise when GA put $50 in her account. I would like to know if they have deposited more and how many days a week JB goes to see her. I have looked everywhere and still do not know where to find this information. Any fellow WSers know where to look?

I think one of the papers or TV stations has to ask for it, then they pubish it. Email one to do it, they will.

I'm wondering if Casey gets ANY visitors these days....

Can you imagine! No cell phone, no texting, no internet, no NOTHIN'...

Just a AM/FM transitor radio

How does she do it?

BUT the upside is not having to listen to CA day in and day out....so she's probably doing ok

I should have written, "Who was paying for the IMAGINARY nanny?"

In an interview with TL's roommate's girlfriend, the girlfriend told LE that Casey told her she paid her (imaginary) nanny $400 a week. Can you imagine? Please ... did Casey really think ANYONE would believe she paid $400 a week for childcare? Get real.

I'll be an imaginanny for $400 a week. Oh the imaginary shoes and invisible handbags I would buy.....................

In an interview with TL's roommate's girlfriend, the girlfriend told LE that Casey told her she paid her (imaginary) nanny $400 a week. Can you imagine? Please ... did Casey really think ANYONE would believe she paid $400 a week for childcare? Get real.

This comment is so much more telling now.....$400 / week??? KC had NO CONCEPT of money and what things cost because she didn't BUY anything with her own money and didn't EARN any of her own money. If she did have a job she would know just how unrealistic it would be to claim to pay $400 net dollars out of a paycheck her size.
I bet her commisary purchses are "frushtrating" and "hard to swallow" because she actually has to "bud......bud.........bud.......... BUDGET" for them. Do they provide a dictionary in jail? She likely has never heard that word before, nor do I think she could use it correctly in a sentence.

$400...hmmmm :waitasec: Isn't that the same amount of cash that belonged to Amy which mysteriously disappeared? Casey told her she was sleep walking and must have moved it.

This comment is so much more telling now.....$400 / week??? KC had NO CONCEPT of money and what things cost because she didn't BUY anything with her own money and didn't EARN any of her own money. If she did have a job she would know just how unrealistic it would be to claim to pay $400 net dollars out of a paycheck her size.
I bet her commisary purchses are "frushtrating" and "hard to swallow" because she actually has to "bud......bud.........bud.......... BUDGET" for them. Do they provide a dictionary in jail? She likely has never heard that word before, nor do I think she could use it correctly in a sentence.

BBM
:clap:

How silly is that? No job = no pay check = no way to prove you payed anybody any amount of money for anything. Unless you were stealing from family and friends.
I know that KC will not take the stand but wouldn't it be funny to watch her stammer along to try to answer the silly things she has said and done?

I still would like an update on how much money is in her jail account. The last we heard was before the cruise when GA put $50 in her account. I would like to know if they have deposited more and how many days a week JB goes to see her. I have looked everywhere and still do not know where to find this information. Any fellow WSers know where to look?

Yes does anyone know where to find this info? I'm very curious also. Thanks.

According to Richard Hornsby, it's public record, and can be requested online at bestjail.com. I think there may be a fee.
If somebody emails and gets a response, please post it if you can. TIA

(Posting this here b/c "Audio of jail visits" thread is closed).

In one of the jail videos, LA is asking KC where he can look for clues/Caylee. KC says "Check things localy, Lee, in all honesty-Places familiar to us, our family-ask mom specific places I mentioned when her and I spoke in the last...few weeks, she should remember specific places."

I have to go back to CA's depo and re-listen, there is a part where she talks about riding bikes down there. I wonder if maybe they had discussed stroller walks, or reminisced on the bike rides...or maybe they talked about Caylee going to school at Hidden Oaks within the next couple of years... Jail visit audio:

http://www.momlogic.com/videos/?autoplay=true&mediaKey=cc724734-0ab0-4cef-a73c-625b3f910644

Also, while I was looking for information on above, I found this link about traffic in the Hidden Oaks area-There are some pictures that might be useful, I just skimmed through real quickly:

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/NR/rd...u2rm3r2il3mybeibhr7d/HiddenOaksElementary.pdf

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn
Back