Casey's Life in Jail, Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.#3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Exactly, SOS! Makes me wonder if this latest motion filed was a test if you will, from Mason to see just how far he can push. Will there be fireworks tomorrow?

Bold mine.

Oh golly! I sure hope so!!:crazy:

Orange County Corrections records show George Anthony, Casey’s father, deposited money into her jail account as recently as last month. He made two separate deposits in the amounts of $50 on June 3, and $100 on June 5. In recent weeks, George Anthony has stopped attending his daughter's court hearings.Cindy Anthony deposited $115 into the account on May 11, according to the documents.As of July 13, Anthony’s jail account had a balance of $5. http://www.wesh.com/news/24246740/detail.html

Wonder how Casey's going to purchase things now??? She's blown through $2200! Maybe the 'rents aren't going to refill her account?:waitasec:

So they really charge each inmate $1.50 a day! What do inmates with no money in their accounts do?

Is there anywhere that tells what size, how many ounces, different things from the commissary are? How big the chip bags are, how big the cans of cheese?
I did see a column for indigent items with separate code #s, also some of the items list oz's I think...

Does anyone know how to pull up her visitation records, to see by whom, when, and how long she is being visited? I would like to know if Ms. Barrett has been to see her lately or if she left with Ms. Lyon. I remember JB telling Judge BP in May that she (JB) was half way done with her work.....so??? Is she still on the case or what?

TIA

:cow:

Inmates purchase the items from their personal accounts.

Orange County Corrections records show George Anthony, Casey’s father, deposited money into her jail account as recently as last month. He made two separate deposits in the amounts of $50 on June 3, and $100 on June 5. In recent weeks, George Anthony has stopped attending his daughter's court hearings.

Cindy Anthony deposited $115 into the account on May 11, according to the documents.

As of July 13, Anthony’s jail account had a balance of $5.
http://www.wesh.com/news/24246740/detail.html

What's For Sale At The Orange County Jail
POSTED: 5:20 pm EDT July 13, 2010

http://www.wesh.com/news/24246817/detail.html

Does anyone know how to pull up her visitation records, to see by whom, when, and how long she is being visited? I would like to know if Ms. Barrett has been to see her lately or if she left with Ms. Lyon. I remember JB telling Judge BP in May that she (JB) was half way done with her work.....so??? Is she still on the case or what?

TIA

:cow:

I have also asked this question. Would love to see the recent visitor logs and grocery list for KC.

I have also asked this question. Would love to see the recent visitor logs and grocery list for KC.
Here's the grocery list, hope she stocked up since this may be her last purchase!!!
Casey Anthony’s latest jailhouse purchases include cocoa butter, hot cocoa, and saltine crackers, newly released records from the Orange County Corrections Department show.On a June 11 order from the jail’s commissary, Anthony’s bill was $65.04, according to documents.The order contains hygiene items like shampoo, conditioner, deodorant and cocoa butter as well as six ponytail holders and various food and drink items.Anthony purchased 10 bottles of water and hot cocoa packets, a package of Starlite mints, peanut butter, and three packages of saltine crackers. http://www.wesh.com/news/24246740/detail.html

Posted by ThinkTank: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...ail-money.html
July 22, 2010
excerpt:
"Anthony doesn’t have any money in her jail account, WFTV reported tonight.
How did this come to be? “George Anthony has not put any money into jail account for nearly two months, not since the news broke that he wrote Casey an angry letter responding to her allegations of sexual abuse,” anchor Martie Salt said.
Yes, such allegations would anger a parent.
The bottom line? Anthony owes the jail more than $41, Salt added."

However .... WESH reported on July 13, 2010 that George deposited money on June 3rd and June 5th.....
July 13, 2010
Orange County Corrections records show George Anthony, Casey’s father, deposited money into her jail account as recently as last month. He made two separate deposits in the amounts of $50 on June 3, and $100 on June 5. In recent weeks, George Anthony has stopped attending his daughter's court hearings.
Cindy Anthony deposited $115 into the account on May 11, according to the documents.

Thanks all for showing that GA has indeed put money in princesses account well after the letters came out. I also agree with the poster who stated how could he stand behind someone who murdered his innocent grandchild, Caylee... but not stand behind her for molestation allegations (which KC wasn't clear about with GA anyway). It makes no sense.

There is a method to this families madness. I don't think any of the A's, GA included, will ever stand up for is right.

Here's the grocery list, hope she stocked up since this may be her last purchase!!!
Casey Anthony’s latest jailhouse purchases include cocoa butter, hot cocoa, and saltine crackers, newly released records from the Orange County Corrections Department show.On a June 11 order from the jail’s commissary, Anthony’s bill was $65.04, according to documents.The order contains hygiene items like shampoo, conditioner, deodorant and cocoa butter as well as six ponytail holders and various food and drink items.Anthony purchased 10 bottles of water and hot cocoa packets, a package of Starlite mints, peanut butter, and three packages of saltine crackers. http://www.wesh.com/news/24246740/detail.html

I was just wondering about this - hot cocoa packets... Does she have access to hot water? I was thinking for some reason they only have cold water in their sinks.. Do they bring her hot water at her command? Does she have her own set of dishes - cups to drink from and knives to spread her peanut butter on crackers or a spoon to eat out of the jar? If she is using plastic, does she have free access or should she be paying for it?

Silly I know, but we have to think of something to talk about before the filings at 5:00 on Friday afternoon...

I was just wondering about this - hot cocoa packets... Does she have access to hot water? I was thinking for some reason they only have cold water in their sinks.. Do they bring her hot water at her command? Does she have her own set of dishes - cups to drink from and knives to spread her peanut butter on crackers or a spoon to eat out of the jar? If she is using plastic, does she have free access or should she be paying for it?

Silly I know, but we have to think of something to talk about before the filings at 5:00 on Friday afternoon...

I'm curious if there could be some other way that Casey is consuming the hot cocoa mix. Specifically, a way that might suggest a "sugar high."

Been watching a lot of the "Lockup" shows via youtube, and let me tell you, inmates come up with all kind of crafty ways of heating food or drinks and such in their cell (not sure what Orlando jail allows in the cells, but plastic bowls and cups seem to have a common place in cells, in the Lockup shows). But also, some jails/prisons have microwaves in the common area, so when Casey is let out of her cell for the hour to go shower and such, that may give her the opportunity to heat water for the cocoa.

Posted by ThinkTank: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...ail-money.html
July 22, 2010
excerpt:
"Anthony doesn’t have any money in her jail account, WFTV reported tonight.
How did this come to be? “George Anthony has not put any money into jail account for nearly two months, not since the news broke that he wrote Casey an angry letter responding to her allegations of sexual abuse,” anchor Martie Salt said.
Yes, such allegations would anger a parent.
The bottom line? Anthony owes the jail more than $41, Salt added."

However .... WESH reported on July 13, 2010 that George deposited money on June 3rd and June 5th.....
July 13, 2010

May 11 - $115
June 3-5 - $150

I would like to think they are done putting $$$ into her account! Enough already. But I don't see that happening - if the County actually fronted her money shame on them.

What the heck does she spend over $250 bucks on in just a few weeks? It does make me wonder if questions about her paying to get her hair done is true.

rough list.....
3/18/09 - Geroge Anthony $100.00
4/15/09 - George Anthony $100.00
6/7/09 - George Anthony $100.00
7/9/09 - George Anthony $100.00
8/4/09 - George Anthony $100.00
9/17/09 - George Anthony $100.00
10/14/09 -George $ 50.00 to cover $ 10.45 deficit
10/15/09 - George $ 100.00
11/13/09 - George $ 100.00
12/5/09 - George $ 150.00
12/23/09 - George $ 100.00
1/2/ 2010 - George $ 50
2/11/2010 - Cindy $ 100
2/14/2010 - George $ 50
4/17/2010 - George $ 25
4/19/2010 - Cindy $ 100
5/11/2010 - Cindy $ 115
6/3/2010 - George $50
6/5/2010 - George $ 100

Commissary Orders

http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/q...oss/?start=480
page 25

http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/q...oss/?start=960
page 49

Baez said his client could not order a BRA without the public knowing about it.
The Inmate's commissary order of Oct 30, 2008, shows she ordered a small sports bra.
Photo at page 45 - http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/q...oss/?start=880

Jan 23, 2009 - OS reported her order - $ 40.48 - hygiene items, deodorant, (3) Reese's peanut butter cups, (1) chicken instant lunches.

June 11, 2010 Commissary Order - WESH reported what she bought - $65.04 - cocoa butter, hot cocoa, and saltine crackers

Why in the heck would her attorney use "bra" as an example in this situation? He has commented before about her being young and attractive.....IMO he participates in "sexualizing" his client in the media.

Not only do I personally find it an inappropriate comment to be made by a professional (more like a comment by a girlfriend)......it doesn't even serve as an appropriate representation of his claim of "absurdity in public interest of commissary orders".

A better example for JB to have offered, for the purpose of illustrating his stated "point" would have been..... floss, crackers, pens, or shampoo.

Why is KC's bra what comes to mind??

Not implying anything....just pointing out the lack of professionalism that continues to bubble to the surface.

Why in the heck would her attorney use "bra" as an example in this situation? He has commented before about her being young and attractive.....IMO he participates in "sexualizing" his client in the media.

Not only do I personally find it an inappropriate comment to be made by a professional (more like a comment by a girlfriend)......it doesn't even serve as an appropriate representation of his claim of "absurdity in public interest of commissary orders".

A better example for JB to have offered, for the purpose of illustrating his stated "point" would have been..... floss, crackers, pens, or shampoo.

Why is KC's bra what comes to mind??

Not implying anything....just pointing out the lack of professionalism that continues to bubble to the surface.

ITA and am actually just glad he didn't use tampons as an example. It's my opinion that Baez and Mason are both sexist and unprofessional. The comment Mason made to the attractive female reporter about leg-irons after the last hearing made me :puke:

ITA and am actually just glad he didn't use tampons as an example. It's my opinion that Baez and Mason are both sexist and unprofessional. The comment Mason made to the attractive female reporter about leg-irons after the last hearing made me :puke:

Not so coincidentally.......that is the same reporter from Channel 6....that "BROKE THE STORY" about the GJ Indictment. Hmmmmmmm

Also....I couldn't help but notice her rubbing CM's arm at the very end of the interview.......

BTW.......she used to write for Fox in Chicago.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm
Back