Casey's Life in Jail, Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This type of info is a side show that does little to advance Caylee's cause. It plays into persecution by the media and advances Casey's position. NG should drop it and so should we.
re: commissary

It could be for a myriad of reasons (any of them plausible):

- Casey doesn't want to see them
- They don't want to see Casey right now (grieving/angry)
- Lawyers (hers/theirs) have advised them to forgo visits at this time
- They're worried about something being said and having it come out

Take yer pick....only they know the real reason and they're not saying.

It just hit me that IF Casey were ACTUALLY innocent and that Caylee HAD actually been kidnapped and the Anthony family ACTUALLY believed THAT then they would have all flown full speed to the jail to comfort Casey in her grief over the loss of her beloved daughter. This visit did not happen. Does that indicate the Anthony family says one thing and believes something entirely different? Why would they NOT go and comfort her when her daughter was found DEAD if they believed she was innocent and did nothing? Did they not think she could use some comforting in this horrendous time of loss and pain?

To me that they did NOT go SCREAMS that they knew that SHE knew already and MAYBE just maybe they knew already TOO!

It just hit me that IF Casey were ACTUALLY innocent and that Caylee HAD actually been kidnapped and the Anthony family ACTUALLY believed THAT then they would have all flown full speed to the jail to comfort Casey in her grief over the loss of her beloved daughter. This visit did not happen. Does that indicate the Anthony family says one thing and believes something entirely different? Why would they NOT go and comfort her when her daughter was found DEAD if they believed she was innocent and did nothing? Did they not think she could use some comforting in this horrendous time of loss and pain?

To me that they did NOT go SCREAMS that they knew that SHE knew already and MAYBE just maybe they knew already TOO!

I could not agree more. EVEN knowing that their visits would be taped and probally released to the public...so what! What's to hide? Support and comfort to a perceived innocent...what's to hide?

CA doesn't seem to know how/what she feels from one day to the next. Thinks KC guilty one day, protects her the next. At some point, she has to choose a side. The discovery of the body and the "other" items "directly" linking the body site back to the A's home...didn't that do it?

I agree 100%. If I knew/thought that my daughter was innocent, nothing - no media circus, no recording of visits - would have stopped me from going to my daughter.

My thoughts on this have been and continue to be, there is not much need to have a recorded visit for the world to see. They can communicate just as well through JB and his firm. There is no need to have an impersonal meeting through a phone, and video hookup. They would not be able to touch and comfort, so why give the world what it wants? Not to say I agree, but it does make sense. What does not make sense is they still believe she did nothing wrong. But remember when we hear the truth we will understand.

Brad Conway went on the Today Show recently and was interviewed by Meredith Viera regarding why the Anthony's have not been to visit Casey since October 14th when she was re-arrested.

Here is the Today show piece which includes the interview:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/28575999#28575999

FYI Conway's portion starts roughly at 3:28 of 7:12

Basically Conway states that the Anthony's have not visited Casey because he claims that when they go to see her their video visitation are released the "very next day". Which is a blatantly false statement. NONE of the visits or phone calls were released "the very next day", and it is my understanding that some of the visits have still not been released. Further if memory serves me correct, back when the case was still in the fairly early stages the Jail said at one point that they would not be releasing further Anthony Family Visits in order to try and give the family a modicum of privacy.

So this claim that they aren't going to see her because of the "immediate release" of information is another feeble smokescreen. I am surprised that LE has not responded to their false claim that videos are released within 24 hours. I am sure there are a great many reasons why they haven't been to see their daughter, but this lie isn't one of them.

Conway also goes on to state that the Anthony Family "supports their daughter 100%", and would not have wanted to see her during the recent court appearance even if they had known she was going to be present because they would have been given "no privacy" with her.

Well Gee, maybe next time they can all ask the judge to give them some special "alone time" with Casey in chambers. :rolleyes:

Utterly ludicrous! I am regularly insulted by how ignorant this family seems to think the American Public is in regards to the ability to retain factual information. Do they think we all dump our memories at bed time every night?

:waitasec:

Magic Cat I have been saying those sentiments as well. At this point I know denial exist with CA. but what could be giving her all this energy to keep musteringon? At first I hought it was the planning of the memorial, gave her smething to keep her busy. Maybe her un-invites are away of letting out the anger that is expected when grieving. We haven't seen CA to compare this anger to her past displays of anger. The other theory might be that she is feeling completely confident with her feelings of KC being innocent. What might give her such confidence? Maybe the entity (personal or corporate) that is funding the defense. I think like others have stated, "Try to find & follow the money trail.

Because CASEY refuses to see THEM

This has been my thought all along. Remember the jailhouse video when KC said "Don't bother coming to my arraignment hearing!"? And don't forget how many times KC REFUSED their scheduled visits the first time she was put in the pokey.

It's obvious to me that KC is DONE with her family...just like she was "done" with Caylee (except she can murder her parents now, but she CAN refuse to see them).

Plus, haven't all jailhouse phone calls and visits been blocked from being published in the media?? That shoots down the Ant's excuse as to why they aren't seeing KC. IMO.

Also, are all of the visits released to the public, even if defense does not ask for them? I don't think we have seen them all, and JB has asked for more released that have not been previously released, in the hearings last week. So what determines them being released, except for specific request by defense in discovery?

I've posted in the questions section & the Commissary thread, to no avail. It was stated that a lead detective in the jail will not release any visits/videos, due to the criminal nature of this case. Also it would be up to his discretion when or if this would be lifted. That was back in October. I believe it is still part of the Commissary/Visits thread.

I think KC is afraid to see her parents.

Once Caylee's body was found, KC knew that her parents would eventually put two and two together. Her dad was a cop and her mom is a nurse, fcs, and she even stated in one interview to LE that she knew her mother would never forgive her (even though she never said for what).

This makes me believe KC is sticking with the nanny story because she doesn't want her mother to "hate her", even though they've had a love-hate relationship all along. KC doesn't want to face her mother because her mother can tell she is lying and KC knows that her mother knows she is lying, yet her mother is still defending her.

Does this make any sense?

If KC were my child I would visit her. If I thought she really didnt do it, I would offer my comfort, support & love. If I thought KC did do it, I would let her know I love her but do not support her plea of not guilty & for the love of Caylee, come clean & take your punishement.

If I could be the same room, if I didnt think she did it, I would hold her, cry with her, hold her some more. If I were in the room with her & thought she did it, I would end up in the cell next to hers, also on trial.

This has been my thought all along. Remember the jailhouse video when KC said "Don't bother coming to my arraignment hearing!"? And don't forget how many times KC REFUSED their scheduled visits the first time she was put in the pokey.

It's obvious to me that KC is DONE with her family...just like she was "done" with Caylee (except she can murder her parents now, but she CAN refuse to see them).
Plus, haven't all jailhouse phone calls and visits been blocked from being published in the media?? That shoots down the Ant's excuse as to why they aren't seeing KC. IMO.

If my daughter was in jail for a cold blooded murder I might PUBLICLY support
her and pretend to support her to her face. God forbid if she got off on a technicality she might come and kill me if she percieved I was "against" her.
Then again her check fraud charges would keep her in jail hopefully until I died of natural causes.

Just a crazy thought.. but then again this whole thing is crazy.

+++==
my mother and I talked about this........CA?GA?LA didn't have to talk to kc, if they are so afraid of videos, but why no hugs and tears??? from ANYONE!??
also, if you KNEW you were looking in CA for an alive CAYLEE, and you got a call 'skeleton was found", why would you rush home? Wouldn't you still be looking for the LIVE CAYLEE in CA til the LE told you they ID the bones as CAYLEE??? The 'family' all knew that CAYLEE was dead and that those bones in the woods was CAYLEE! IMO

+++==
my mother and I talked about this........CA?GA?LA didn't have to talk to kc, if they are so afraid of videos, but why no hugs and tears??? from ANYONE!??
also, if you KNEW you were looking in CA for an alive CAYLEE, and you got a call 'skeleton was found", why would you rush home? Wouldn't you still be looking for the LIVE CAYLEE in CA til the LE told you they ID the bones as CAYLEE??? The 'family' all knew that CAYLEE was dead and that those bones in the woods was CAYLEE! IMO

Good point Passion. Why did they rush home this time? There were several other times that bones were reported to have been found. Of course, they weren't out of town then, but I wonder if they ever did check out the California sighting, or if they just high tailed it home. Anybody know?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz
Back