Casey's Life in Jail, Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh wonderbar. Yet another thread to blame the parents.

Pick one....
They didn't visit because they are implicated.
If they'd visited Casey they'd be blamed for supporting her, probably because they are implicated.

Sad.

I've posted in the questions section & the Commissary thread, to no avail. It was stated that a lead detective in the jail will not release any visits/videos, due to the criminal nature of this case. Also it would be up to his discretion when or if this would be lifted. That was back in October. I believe it is still part of the Commissary/Visits thread.

About that (bolded)...
Nonetheless, I KNOW the media would have seen and reported any activity from the Anthony's regarding even going TO the jail...but I guess it is possible, although improbable, that the Anthony's HAVE visited Casey...but I kinda' doubt it...I am 99.999% sure we would have heard about it somehow...

Pick one....
If they'd visited Casey they'd be blamed for supporting her, probably because they are implicated.

Sad.

This was not a thread to blame the parents...It was to clarify since seeing the email from Cindy to Lois and in her own words that even 3 days ago she was saying Casey never did anything to harm Caylee and that would be proven in court it was to inquire as to why a parent who BELIEVED that would not go and comfort the child who has just lost a child in DEATH? I know if it were me and I BELIEVED that my child were innocent then I would PRESUME that she was heartbroken and torn apart and I would VISIT her...why did Cindy and George NOT do this if they are so disposed to believe what they have STATED that they feel?

And on the blaming the parents thing, I realize that not every single thing that a grown child does is because of a BAD or a GOOD parent. We can neither blame NOR credit our parents for many things...BUT there IS a huge percentage of things in this world that CAN be blamed on bad parenting, just as there is a large percentage of GOOD things that can be credited to good parenting. No parents are not ALWAYS to blame...but guess what? Sometimes they sure ARE to blame and in a BIG BIG way.:rolleyes:

I agree 100%. If I knew/thought that my daughter was innocent, nothing - no media circus, no recording of visits - would have stopped me from going to my daughter.

Whether your daughter was innocent or guilty need never come into it, she's still your daughter. But the bottom line here is Casey decides who Casey will see and Casey won't see any of them. I haven't decided if it's the ultimate admission of guilt or if it's the ultimate act of defiance. Whatever it means to KC, it's another act of cruelty towards C & G by the daughter they love.

JB is constantly saying KC is following his professional advice, possibly cutting her off from everyone is part of that. Everyone says KC likes to talk, she just rambles on and on. JB can't afford for his star client to be flapping her lips and ruining his defense plans.

Regardless, she's not doing herself any favors. She's the one sitting alone in a cell with only her lawyers to visit and once this case is settled her lawyers are going to disappear like final clearance items at an over spenders anonymous meeting. Then KC will get a taste of what being all alone in this world is really like. It's her "La Vita Bella" I hope she enjoys every second of it.

Pick one....

Sad.

Seems to me it keeps coming up because it keeps showing up. One can only comment on what one sees, no?

The A's are damned if they do and damned if they don't. I think they honestly are tired of being scrutinized, and are grieving, and know in their hearts that Casey did it. I think they don't know how to face her. On the one hand, they love her, but on the other, they can't stand her.

But I'm sure they don't want to admit any of this.

I do feel for them, though, even though they've done things in the past that have made me want to slap them.

ITA except I believe all have come to terms with KC being the killer of Caylee but CA , I honestly think she has been having a nervous breakdown before our eyes.JMO

Good point Passion. Why did they rush home this time? There were several other times that bones were reported to have been found. Of course, they weren't out of town then, but I wonder if they ever did check out the California sighting, or if they just high tailed it home. Anybody know?

The A's were on their scheduled flight IIRC, the call they got from Det Allen they were either at the airport or in flight.

Regardless they were due to fly home that day, if they flew out a little early it's probably because this was the only time LE said "we think it's Caylee," previous finds were all discounted by LE before they hit the air ways. Almost as if LE knew where Caylee would not be found. LE was so sure they didn't even bother waiting at the search sites, I'm sure that gave the A's the feeling that LE didn't expect Caylee to be found so she probably wouldn't be.

ITA except I believe all have come to terms with KC being the killer of Caylee but CA , I honestly think she has been having a nervous breakdown before our eyes.JMO

Yeah I thought she was coming around too, but according to the email Kathy B read on the air tonight, we'd both be wrong.

According to the statement read by Kathy B, KC loves her daughter and would never hurt her. And this will be proved in court.

So I guess time will tell who's right and who's wrong because unless KC cops a guilty plea which tells all, KC will go to court and LE will present the case they have against KC and KC will be found guilty of murdering her baby and nothing CA says is going to change this.

If my daughter was in jail for a cold blooded murder I might PUBLICLY support
her and pretend to support her to her face. God forbid if she got off on a technicality she might come and kill me if she percieved I was "against" her.

never considered that :biglaugh: it is sad but I wonder if it isnt far off from the truth!

So why aren't they visiting?

I'm sure the Anthony's are NOT in denial like they pretend to be. They all know Casey is either the killer, or involved in some way. Since Caylee has been found dead they just cannot be in the same room with her. Daughter or not, they are probably so disgusted with her. I know if my daughter was involved in such a horrific crime, she would be dead in my eyes.

I think this is posted in the sticky jail thread. but I'll move this to the main forum jail thread.

So why aren't they visiting?

After watching this latest video,(the one on FOX has more info) I think they have been to see her. If you listen to George, arrangements can be made, even face to face, not recorded & set up thru the Sherriff's office.

I think there have been clandestine meetings, especially after the remains were found!

I'm a little late, but I wanted to chime in on how much I detest that woman & she deserves to sit in that jail & rot. I can't believe how completely self centered she is!! Wow, all I could do was keep getting angry with her.

Know what got me the most (okay, other than the fact that she seemed completely disinterested in finding her daughter)? In the very beginning her parents tell her that they aren't doing well. That's about all they get to tell her. She goes on & on, whining about her life being taken away, like she is suffering more than ANYONE. She doesn't give a flying #@*&$!!! about anyone elses problems! Only her own problems mean anything to her. Not her daughter's, parents', brother's, or anyone elses problems can eclipse the suffering she thinks she's enduring.

Just you wait, KC . . . you think you have problems NOW?? Wait until you become some inmate(s) girlfriend, or maybe you will find yourself strapped to a table with needles paralizing you & shutting down your body. If you are very lucky, Caylee will at least blow you kisses from heaven while you are on your way to hell.

sorry for being so emotional. This recording, out of all that I've heard, really disturbed me the most.

On the jail sticky thread I found that on 8-10-08 the A's tried to visit at 9:00 pm and were denied by inmate KC. On 8-8-08 LA tried to visit 4:45 PM denied by KC. 8-4-08 Annie visited from 9-9:45 PM 8-3-08 Stef. K visited 9-9:45 Will W visit on 7-29-08 from 7-7:45. That is where it ends on requests. I think the A's aren't visiting because KC refuses to see them.

On the jail sticky thread I found that on 8-10-08 the A's tried to visit at 9:00 pm and were denied by inmate KC. On 8-8-08 LA tried to visit 4:45 PM denied by KC. 8-4-08 Annie visited from 9-9:45 PM 8-3-08 Stef. K visited 9-9:45 Will W visit on 7-29-08 from 7-7:45. That is where it ends on requests. I think the A's aren't visiting because KC refuses to see them.

Annie and Steff's visits were denied, The only visit she had was with WW.

Can someone please confirm to me whether DC ever visited Casey in jail?

If so, what date and was it under "working for Baez" (i.e., not videotaped)?

I thought someone said DC HAD visited Casey. If he visited Casey as an investigator working for Baez what date was that? Could it be that there is no "daisy chain" and that DC simply was told by Casey? Was the visit taped? Inquiring minds want to know!

Further, if the visit was NOT taped, due to him working for the defense at that time, then when did he STOP working for the defense and start working for the A family? If so, how bloody convenient!

Maybe he never visited Casey, I sure hope so! If he visited her under a privilege and did not have the visit taped and then was within X feet of Caylee's remains before Caylee was found then...URK!

this is the link dated July 16- Aug 9, 2008 that I think shows KC has a visit http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media...7/41281080.pdf it from Annie I could be wrong. Also visitors from Oct. 15 - Nov 13 2008 include JB, T Lemamon, Garcia, Stutzman, G. Adam, M Troccoli. I think these are all Lawyers. This info is in the sticky thread Official Documents audio, arrests Updates

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn
Back