Casey's Life in Jail, Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can someone please confirm to me whether DC ever visited Casey in jail?

If so, what date and was it under "working for Baez" (i.e., not videotaped)?

I thought someone said DC HAD visited Casey. If he visited Casey as an investigator working for Baez what date was that? Could it be that there is no "daisy chain" and that DC simply was told by Casey? Was the visit taped? Inquiring minds want to know!

Further, if the visit was NOT taped, due to him working for the defense at that time, then when did he STOP working for the defense and start working for the A family? If so, how bloody convenient!

Maybe he never visited Casey, I sure hope so! If he visited her under a privilege and did not have the visit taped and then was within X feet of Caylee's remains before Caylee was found then...URK!

I agree with your train of thought...
Dominic C. did visit Casey on August 8 and was purportedly working as an investigator for Baez at that time. http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/14/parents_to_visit_casey_anthony.html

I agree with your train of thought...
Dominic C. did visit Casey on August 8 and was purportedly working as an investigator for Baez at that time. http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/14/parents_to_visit_casey_anthony.html

Bump!

So she could have told DC on August 8 about the configuration of 3 stones (or whatever "hint" she could have given him). No daisy chain necessary.

I'm assuming that if he saw her as an investigator working WITH the defense then the visit also was not taped?

Is there somewhere we can link to what Casey is buying while she's in jail?

"Bombshell" Casey Anthony Evidence Expected To Be Released

http://www.wftv.com/news/18734025/detail.html

Jail records show Casey's defense attorney, Jose Baez, has not visited her for eight days, nor has anyone else from the defense team. That's the longest she's ever gone without seeing her defense attorneys since she was indicted four months ago.

Hope I put this in the right thread for people tracking her visitors. I was very surprised to see this. The article says that Baez went in the hospital 2 days after receiving 500 pages of documents, and I know he went in the hospital on Friday. It's not 8 days since Friday, so the docs aren't the reason for not visiting, which was the first thing I thought.

Looking back, the 8 days fits more with Caylee's memorial on Feb 10, when it was widely reported Baez had visited. So apparently nobody has visited her since the day of Caylee's memorial, which of course came the day after Baez read KC's statement about Caylee's memorial on the news. I wonder if there's a rift in the defense because of that statement, that the defense team didn't want to publicize it, but that KC insisted.

Jail records show Casey's defense attorney, Jose Baez, has not visited her for eight days, nor has anyone else from the defense team. That's the longest she's ever gone without seeing her defense attorneys since she was indicted four months ago.

Hope I put this in the right thread for people tracking her visitors. I was very surprised to see this. The article says that Baez went in the hospital 2 days after receiving 500 pages of documents, and I know he went in the hospital on Friday. It's not 8 days since Friday, so the docs aren't the reason for not visiting, which was the first thing I thought.

Looking back, the 8 days fits more with Caylee's memorial on Feb 10, when it was widely reported Baez had visited. So apparently nobody has visited her since the day of Caylee's memorial, which of course came the day after Baez read KC's statement about Caylee's memorial on the news. I wonder if there's a rift in the defense because of that statement, that the defense team didn't want to publicize it, but that KC insisted.

I just read that too. 8 days without a visit, I can't even imagine :)

without reading a post, I'll say this, go back to the jail house visit...put yourself in the parents seat..look at the tape from that perspective...imagine you ARE either of them, with all that would mean, all the baggage, the loss of your sweet grandchild (if you are one of those who believes the parents don't know she did it, pretend for a minute the opposite--you know), if you do that, I think you'll see why they have not been back....actually, I think its obvious. Blood is only so thick.

yes, they are defending her, but who knows what that is all about.

imo.

Interesting! I wonder if the defense team has stopped spending SO much time (aka billable hours) with Casey since severing ties with the illustrious Todd Black and the generous "family from Connecticut" ??

Interesting! I wonder if the defense team has stopped spending SO much time (aka billable hours) with Casey since severing ties with the illustrious Todd Black and the generous "family from Connecticut" ??

Sorry I missed this here - I am just playing catch-up after a longish absence. Glad you added your thoughts to the other thread.

Well, it is about time Casey did not have her special late night visits! I can see maybe one a week or so, but not like it had been.

Casey needs to experience what jail is supposed to be like. IMO, Baez has 'petted' Casey way too much and made her feel too special. I cannot wait until she is on her own in 'the big house'.

I hope the death penalty is put in place and the only plea deal she gets is LWOP instead of death.

I would like to know this, too. I have Googled to no avail. For some reason it is fascinating to me to read what she orders. :elfroll:

If this is true, and NO ONE from the defense team has visited her in 8 days then I bet she's wearing out her guards yapping her head off about inane things. Casey doesn't strike me as someone who keeps quiet for too long.

If this is true, and NO ONE from the defense team has visited her in 8 days then I bet she's wearing out her guards yapping her head off about inane things. Casey doesn't strike me as someone who keeps quiet for too long.

And flashing them big, cheesy smiles.

Does anyone know if the log also shows entries for people who have tried to visit, which she has rejected? Or will it only show visits that were accepted and undertaken?

And flashing them big, cheesy smiles.

Does anyone know if the log also shows entries for people who have tried to visit, which she has rejected? Or will it only show visits that were accepted and undertaken?

I rather think prisoner's famous teeth are like those of a wolf. Prisoner gets no visitors. Not as many visits from esteemed Baez, et alia, used to posting, being on the go, phoning and texting, 24/7.

Not one to meditate, except for sex or stealing or whose fault stuff is, she is flipping angry. I would bet. No one wants to hear how unhappy she is in jail, dang it.

How freaking unfair. Not having heard her side of the story. As it were.

moooooo.

I rather think prisoner's famous teeth are like those of a wolf. Prisoner gets no visitors. Not as many visits from esteemed Baez, et alia, used to posting, being on the go, phoning and texting, 24/7.

Not one to meditate, except for sex or stealing or whose fault stuff is, she is flipping angry. I would bet. No one wants to hear how unhappy she is in jail, dang it.

How freaking unfair. Not having heard her side of the story. As it were.

moooooo.
You don't imagine she's catching up on the world of literature then?

Writing her memoires?

Crayons?

You don't imagine she's catching up on the world of literature then?

Writing her memoires?

Crayons?

I think she is writing and drawing poisonous little cartoons / graffiti per her myspace productions. Captions or themes might include:

Jose and I am hosed

No fair, I hate u

Mmmm cheezy pooofs

I hate Tim Miller

Diagrams to secret stash of heart stuff

Words from the Bible to say, when necessary or things are boring

Way to my heart, stickey stash , what I would buy with a really good credit card. New sweatshirt with 69 on it.

Things I hate about jail. Nope Hopespring. Nope, nope stuff I really hate. Grrrr. Like my parents' attorney said, I am like to the veterans and the Gulf War. I mean Iraq, I hate violence. whatevs.

Let me go. Tell u stuff. Wait. Has to be private. No tape. No people. No mom or dad or creepy LE peeps with not letting me talk. Nobody. Got it?

otay.

I think she is writing and drawing poisonous little cartoons / graffiti per her myspace productions. Captions or themes might include:

Jose and I am hosed

No fair, I hate u

Mmmm cheezy pooofs

I hate Tim Miller

Diagrams to secret stash of heart stuff

Words from the Bible to say, when necessary or things are boring

Way to my heart, stickey stash , what I would buy with a really good credit card. New sweatshirt with 69 on it.

Things I hate about jail. Nope Hopespring. Nope, nope stuff I really hate. Grrrr. Like my parents' attorney said, I am like to the veterans and the Gulf War. I mean Iraq, I hate violence. whatevs.

Let me go. Tell u stuff. Wait. Has to be private. No tape. No people. No mom or dad or creepy LE peeps with not letting me talk. Nobody. Got it?

otay.

My stomach hurts, unlike Baez, mine is due to laughter. Brilliant wit, Mrs

Peel!:blowkiss:

I would also like to see if George has put any money on her books recently....
IMO that alone would tell how they feel about her!

Since this girl seems like such a hard person, for me the most satisfying moment of the visits was when I heard her reaction when Cindy (accidentally) told her they'd had company over for a meal of homemade chili. Maybe that was Thanksgiving.

Very satisfying!

Since this girl seems like such a hard person, for me the most satisfying moment of the visits was when I heard her reaction when Cindy (accidentally) told her they'd had company over for a meal of homemade chili. Maybe that was Thanksgiving.

Very satisfying!

Caylee's 3rd birthday, I believe - last August. Cindy made chili for the family.

Rum Tum :cat:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth
Back