Casey's Life in Jail, Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe the $125 that George deposited is from donations from other people. If he gets something mailed to his home from Joe Schmo with a donation in it for KC, he is morally obligated to follow through and deposit it into her account. Maybe he deposits donations into his bank account first and then puts a lump sum in KC's account at one time.

Did Cindy follow said moral obligations when she pocketed the cash she and Lee allegedly discovered in Casey's purse (Amy's $$$, in my opinion)? :snooty:

All I can think of after reading GA deposited money, is the spoiled girl in "Willy Wonka," stateing, "But Daddy I want my candy now daddy!" I hope she blows up like a piece of grape bubblegum!

"I want a feast; I want a BEAN feast...I want the world; I want the WHOLE world, I want to wrap it all up in my pocket; It's my bar of chocolate!"

Yep, you nailed it.

I bet we'd all be surprised at the perfectly sane, intelligent people who are also sending her money. As my mom says, it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round.

My mom says that people like that "have more money than they have sense". :D

My mom says that people like that "have more money than they have sense". :D

I agree with your mom - but in that case, why aren't these senseless millionaires sending their money to St. Judes, TES, ANY of the HUNDREDS of children charities there are in the name of Caylee Marie????

God, makes me so sick.

IMO CA/GA can't be hurting for money like some or the house would be foreclosed and down size to 1 car, 1 cell, etc.............getting money from some where. And to blow money on kc is rediulous..........I hope kc gains 100 pouns and gets zits!:sick:

This family is NOT strapped...don't drink that kool-aid..

If you were strapped for money, would you deposit $125.00 in an account for a murderer even if she was your daughter....they know others are sending money .... why do they have to do so? Are they worried the little princess may think they are not good parents? I should go to a rant thread. Still no buttons or smileys......ugh!

Any link to the visitor log? I need a chill pill.......

They should be rich by now, they have made money on TV, people mag, etc....they were strapped before when kc was around....smooth sailing now.........and not let's forget the foundation

OT: they bought a new car July 08....anyone know what happened to the green SUV? if so you can pm me so not to get OT, Thanks

I need to go on a self- timeout....be back later.

I wonder what the over-under is on the number of pounds KC will gain by the trial.

I say 41.

I think most people sending to KC aren't doing it out of kindness. They're likely either misanthropic and trying to antagonize friends/family, or some stem from drunken bets.

I can see where some people might take GA's words to heart, but I doubt that constitutes the majority.

Either way, whatever. It won't help the defense, and she'll probably get fat and greasy. Makes me smile. If I had to eat bologna all day, I'd eat Reeses too. Only I'm not a filicidal sociopath and I can just go eat some yogurt.

I wonder what the over-under is on the number of pounds KC will gain by the trial.

I say 41.

I think most people sending to KC aren't doing it out of kindness. They're likely either misanthropic and trying to antagonize friends/family, or some stem from drunken bets.

I can see where some people might take GA's words to heart, but I doubt that constitutes the majority.

Either way, whatever. It won't help the defense, and she'll probably get fat and greasy. Makes me smile. If I had to eat bologna all day, I'd eat Reeses too. Only I'm not a filicidal sociopath and I can just go eat some yogurt.

No, there are people who live to get involved with psycho's in prison.. rape, murder, they don't care.

They should be rich by now, they have made money on TV, people mag, etc....they were strapped before when kc was around....smooth sailing now.........and not let's forget the foundation

OT: they bought a new car July 08....anyone know what happened to the green SUV? if so you can pm me so not to get OT, Thanks

I need to go on a self- timeout....be back later.

Sometimes it's hard to just :shutup:, huh?! You are good though, leaving and chillin' out! :cool:

No, there are people who live to get involved with psycho's in prison.. rape, murder, they don't care.

Yes, but I think the majority of them are misanthropic.

I think she is writing and drawing poisonous little cartoons / graffiti per her myspace productions. Captions or themes might include:

Jose and I am hosed

No fair, I hate u

Mmmm cheezy pooofs

I hate Tim Miller

Diagrams to secret stash of heart stuff

Words from the Bible to say, when necessary or things are boring

Way to my heart, stickey stash , what I would buy with a really good credit card. New sweatshirt with 69 on it.

Things I hate about jail. Nope Hopespring. Nope, nope stuff I really hate. Grrrr. Like my parents' attorney said, I am like to the veterans and the Gulf War. I mean Iraq, I hate violence. whatevs.

Let me go. Tell u stuff. Wait. Has to be private. No tape. No people. No mom or dad or creepy LE peeps with not letting me talk. Nobody. Got it?

otay.

Don't forget all the paper she can blow through writing:

:rose: Casey Marie Baez:rose:

:blowkiss: CMB :blowkiss:

:) :) :) Casey and Jose Baez:) :) :)

:heart: :heart: :heart: Mr and Mrs Jose Baez :heart: :heart: :heart:

I'll bet she's on her 3rd box of crayons by now. GA should send that money to replant a few trees to make up for all the paper she's wasting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Peel
I think she is writing and drawing poisonous little cartoons / graffiti per her myspace productions. Captions or themes might include:

Jose and I am hosed

No fair, I hate u

Mmmm cheezy pooofs

I hate Tim Miller

Diagrams to secret stash of heart stuff

Words from the Bible to say, when necessary or things are boring

Way to my heart, stickey stash , what I would buy with a really good credit card. New sweatshirt with 69 on it.

Things I hate about jail. Nope Hopespring. Nope, nope stuff I really hate. Grrrr. Like my parents' attorney said, I am like to the veterans and the Gulf War. I mean Iraq, I hate violence. whatevs.

Let me go. Tell u stuff. Wait. Has to be private. No tape. No people. No mom or dad or creepy LE peeps with not letting me talk. Nobody. Got it?

otay.
just precious......you have me ROTFLMAO, thanks:clap:

And please, if this needs to be deleted do so without hesitation because I'm sure I am going to vent a bit - I feel exhausted today, with the delay in depositions, and this whole case, but I feel violently ILL that KC has more money in her jail account than I have in my bank account right now.

I want to know what everyone else feels as far as STRANGERS sending her money to buy the comforts she needs for her daily life in solitary.

I can't understand why someone would willingly send her money - is it because they still think she may be innocent? Because they feel sorry for her? Because they think she's "hot"?

I really don't get it and I want to scream with rage right now.

And George recently deposited another $125 into her account. WHY GEORGE WHY?????

Someone please help me understand this so I can at least move on from this feeling of nausea I have that her jail account is being filled for her to buy bon bons and books and just be as comfy as possible while her daughter lies lifeless. UGHHHHHH! God. Angry today, can anyone tell?

Because, for some reason, he feels responsible for her being there. Plus, isn't this what he has always done? Why would he change now?

Maybe the $125 that George deposited is from donations from other people. If he gets something mailed to his home from Joe Schmo with a donation in it for KC, he is morally obligated to follow through and deposit it into her account. Maybe he deposits donations into his bank account first and then puts a lump sum in KC's account at one time.

"morally obligated"? This cracks me up!

It seems to me that in FL inmates are allowed way more money and things to buy than in other states? Does anyone know.

I think if I lived in FL I would be bombarding my elected state officials to change this law. To make the commissary less well stocked. To limit money into inmates accounts to family and friends and have some sort of way to control who they are and also how much (so GA couldn't collect from strangers and then send it in his name.) and I would be working on my friends, neighbors, family to have them complain/write letters as well.

Did Cindy follow said moral obligations when she pocketed the cash she and Lee allegedly discovered in Casey's purse (Amy's $$$, in my opinion)? :snooty:

No, of course not. Lying and stealing do not a murderer make. Remember?

I would bet most of the people sending money to KC are hoping KC will TALK to them.

I bet she gets gobs of "fan mail" every day. I'm sure some of them say, "Hi, I recently deposited $15 into your account because I think you are a good mom" (puke).

They are egging her on in hopes that she will respond. They either really do want to open up a line of communication with her or they are hoping to get some "new information" to give to police or sell to the tabloids.

And yes, there are lots of other crazies in the world that just send because they are warped and have more money than sense!

It seems to me that in FL inmates are allowed way more money and things to buy than in other states? Does anyone know.

I think if I lived in FL I would be bombarding my elected state officials to change this law. To make the commissary less well stocked. To limit money into inmates accounts to family and friends and have some sort of way to control who they are and also how much (so GA couldn't collect from strangers and then send it in his name.) and I would be working on my friends, neighbors, family to have them complain/write letters as well.

I'm pretty sure what you see available to Casey and other inmates is due to lawsuits by prisoners over the years. Prisoners have rights too, although I agree way too many.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back